Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review

+7
Pro Touch
milspec6
Fuzzsucker
Andy Mc
Ryan S
ACpower1
Davey Cracker
11 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:32 pm

I've used it for TnG a couple times and it worked great with the stock brush.

I used it yesterday to strip mop n glow from a ceramic tile floor with the pad driver and yellow pad (for carpet), and it worked great and removed the Mop n Glow the first time.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review

Post by Mo Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:46 am

Sweet
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Cool

Anybody else going to Vegas?
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:40 am

Light weight, and easy operation for female operators.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:48 am

Bill, one adjustment I found that is needed with the pad driver. When using more aggressive pads like the one in the video, it need a little more grab on the pad. Other wise it will slip off.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Ken,
I shipped out the Hot Rod before you left for the Experience so you should have that tool. Let me know when your done and Ill give you my FedEx account number so that you can ship it to Andy. Let's make sure the other two guys try it before the end date of the forum.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Mo, You can go ahead an take me off the loaner list. I decided to buy a crb and will have no need for another scrubber.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Ken got to try out the demo tool in Vegas.

He's gonna need some practice with it.

SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:51 pm

SixShooter wrote:Ken got to try out the demo tool in Vegas.

He's gonna need some practice with it.

It's taken me some time to figure it out............some of us aren't as quick as others. laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:24 am

Ryan S wrote:Bill, one adjustment I found that is needed with the pad driver. When using more aggressive pads like the one in the video, it need a little more grab on the pad. Other wise it will slip off.

Yes, I noticed that.

The coarse scrub pads don't stick as well as the fine ones.

I bet there is an easy fix for this. Like a disc with velcro on 1 side and a more grippy surface on the other.

Hey Ryan, why don't you try driving that pad with one of the brushes, either the tile brush or the carpet brush and see what happens?

Please let us know.

Thanks
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:54 am

Andy Mc wrote:Mo,   You can go ahead an take me off the loaner list.  I decided to buy a crb and will have no  need for another scrubber.  

You go it Andy. Sorry you didn't get a chance to use it. If the sole reason for your purchase was to pre scrub carpets then you couldn't go wrong with a CRB. For me personally it couldn't replace my small dramatic crb for pre agitating. But as you can see from the "This one was a beast" thread sometimes you have to take the big guns out to pre agitate. Why am I even talking to you about this "Rag Spinner" Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:14 pm

SixShooter wrote:
Ryan S wrote:Bill, one adjustment I found that is needed with the pad driver. When using more aggressive pads like the one in the video, it need a little more grab on the pad. Other wise it will slip off.

Yes, I noticed that.

The coarse scrub pads don't stick as well as the fine ones.

I bet there is an easy fix for this. Like a disc with velcro on 1 side and a more grippy surface on the other.

Hey Ryan, why don't you try driving that pad with one of the brushes, either the tile brush or the carpet brush and see what happens?

Please let us know.

Thanks

The blue microfiber pad did well on hard surface I didnlt try it on carpet. I used the brush on carpet. One option might be to use the pads with the string instead.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 pm

This came out kinda crappy but it still kind of fun to watch.

We are going to do one using a Makita also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIMMFCfLXfA
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:10 am

Looks good to me Bill.

Ken have you had a chance to use it yet?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:43 pm

I have used it now on three jobs I should send it on but not really sure where/how. Can you pm me the sending it where it needs to go instructions. PS I even thought about buying it so I didn't have to send it on because I am that lazy and because it is that amazing of a tool. There is a bit of a learning curve and I seem to do best with the fiber plus pad it came with.

Is there a buy out program?

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Ken Raddon wrote:I have used it now on three jobs I should send it on but not really sure where/how. Can you pm me the sending it where it needs to go instructions.  PS I even thought about buying it so I didn't have to send it on because I am that lazy and because it is that amazing of a tool.   There is a bit of a learning curve and I seem to do best with the fiber plus pad it came with.  

I hear what your saying Ken I felt the same way that's why I kept it for so long. I don't think there's a problem with you keeping it longer. There's only one more person at the present time that wants to try it out. The longer you keep it the more uses you find for it. Unless Bill thinks other wise.

Would it be possible to post some pics or videos of it in use? It looks like Bill might have a use for it for marketing purpose. He asked about testing it to pre scrub stairs.

With regards to a buy out program ? Do you mean buy the loaner? Bill can answer that one.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Ken Raddon wrote:I have used it now on three jobs I should send it on but not really sure where/how. Can you pm me the sending it where it needs to go instructions.  PS I even thought about buying it so I didn't have to send it on because I am that lazy and because it is that amazing of a tool.   There is a bit of a learning curve and I seem to do best with the fiber plus pad it came with.  

Ken,

I will PM you regarding a buy out. The answer is "yes" of course you can buy it, I just need a reminder of what all you have there, brushes, etc.

I'm glad you like it.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Would it be possible to post some pics or videos of it in use? It looks like Bill might have a use for it for marketing purpose. He asked about testing it to pre scrub stairs.

Amen, pics and vids would be nice.

Thanks Mo
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:27 pm

[quote="Mo"]

Mo, if Ken buys that one I will send another one directly to the next person.

Thanks
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:30 am

SixShooter wrote:
Mo wrote:

Mo, if Ken buys that one I will send another one directly to the next person.

Thanks

Mo, Ken bought the loaner Hot Rod so I will send another one to whomever is next. Could you give me that info?

Thanks
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:04 am

Bill made me a deal I could not pass up. I am liking this machine and will put up a video in the near future.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:29 am

Great Ken. I look forward to that video.

AC is next Bill I 'll look it up and PM it to you
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:15 am

Mo wrote:Great Ken. I look forward to that video.

AC is next Bill I 'll look it up and PM it to you

Thanks Mo
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:47 am

Sent another Hot Rod out to AC1 (Bjorn) yesterday. He should get it early nest week.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Ken Raddon have you had a chance to do that video ? What will be the primary use your Hot Rod? What did you think of that vertical tile and grout brush?

AC did you get the loaner? Any preliminary thoughts?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next