Latest topics
» Started Over
by milspec6 Fri May 25, 2018 10:52 am

» Sympathy Factor
by milspec6 Thu May 24, 2018 11:13 pm

» Still have a few fans
by milspec6 Tue May 22, 2018 4:26 pm

» Never had a Spring
by milspec6 Mon May 21, 2018 6:59 pm

» Saigers chems
by milspec6 Sun May 20, 2018 12:44 pm

» Terminix and Roto Rooter
by milspec6 Sat May 19, 2018 10:13 pm

» VT 14 Wands
by dp1 Sat May 19, 2018 9:00 pm

» Rotovac 360i
by milspec6 Mon May 07, 2018 9:51 pm

» Marathon Effort
by milspec6 Mon May 07, 2018 2:22 pm

» Google Calls
by milspec6 Fri May 04, 2018 3:33 pm

» Off to a good start for May
by milspec6 Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 pm

» Alarm clocks
by milspec6 Tue May 01, 2018 9:32 pm

» I think I may have just cuaght a break
by Mo Tue May 01, 2018 9:27 pm

» What a ride
by Mo Tue May 01, 2018 9:18 pm

» New Phone Time
by milspec6 Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:04 pm


I need a Little Giant Heater

Post new topic   Reply to topic

 :: Welcome :: Classifieds

Go down

I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by SixShooter on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:10 am

I have a bunch of stuff to trade.

47 Tuthill blower, 45 Roots Blower, Several 175rm floor machines of various sizes, 25Hp Kohler that is slightly disassembled but can easily be put back together,

a stainless steel waste tank, Hose Reels (Vac, solution and water)

several Oreck Orbiters, carpet stretcher (brand new condition),

2 Kleenrite sofa tools some old Steamway wands.

And a refrigerator (side by side with water/ice dispenser in the door).

Looking to trade some of this for a #3 Little Giant

I am in So. Cal.

Give me a call if you are interested even if you don't have a heater.

Thanks,

Bill

714-287-4866






avatar
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 196
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by Ryan S on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:39 am

Man that's a nice list of stuff. What brand power stretcher?

_________________
C Ya in The Lounge

https://www.911restorationfayetteville.com/
http://Www.carpetcleaningwaterrestoration.com
http://www.fayettevillenccarpetcleaning.com
avatar
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Posts : 1956
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 38
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by Davey Cracker on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Dang, wish I had a heater because I'd love to trade for some of that stuff, esp one of those blowers or 175's.  wink 

Sorry guess I'm not much help.

BuMp for you!!

_________________
-Dave-
Teeter
avatar
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Posts : 4796
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 51
Location : Long Beach CA

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by dp1 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Bill, what's the capacity of the hose reels ? What's the condition they're in ? Can you text me pictures and how much do you want for them ? Thanks.
avatar
dp1
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : california

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by SixShooter on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:25 am

Do yo want to PM me your cel number

or I could post the pics here.

Thanks
avatar
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 196
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 am

http://kpr.craigslist.org/bfs/4531030337.html
Happy shopping.

_________________
Who's your carpet cleaner?
avatar
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 1346
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 53
Location : Yakima, wa.

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by SixShooter on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am

@dp1 wrote:Bill, what's the capacity of the hose reels ? What's the condition they're in ? Can you text me pictures and how much do you want for them ? Thanks.

DP,

They hold 250 feet (5 sections).

The vac reel will be pretty tight if you run 1 section of 2.5" like I do.

I normally only carry 200 feet.

It's pretty ugly;


I basically just need to get it out of here so how about $50
Attachments
HoseReel_1.jpeg (1 Mb) Downloaded 52 times
avatar
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 196
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by milspec6 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:44 pm

My carpet cleaner wrote:http://kpr.craigslist.org/bfs/4531030337.html
Happy shopping.

Man, that's a deal right there.....nice find
avatar
milspec6
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9896
Join date : 2013-09-21
Location : Nebraska

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by SixShooter on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:06 pm

@milspec6 wrote:
My carpet cleaner wrote:http://kpr.craigslist.org/bfs/4531030337.html
Happy shopping.

Man, that's a deal right there.....nice find
it sure is
avatar
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 196
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by ACpower1 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 pm

wow 400 bucks. Wonder if the coil was actually rebuilt or JB instant welded

That hose reel is sweet, they get rusted like that fast. My brand new one from rotovac was like that after 3 years,

Gave it a fresh coat of rustoleum and its brand new again. I would grab some green rustoleum and go to town on that reel
avatar
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Posts : 2489
Join date : 2013-11-01
Age : 34
Location : Seattle, WA

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by ACpower1 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:19 pm

im interested in the stretcher if its a power stretcher, can you post a pic?
avatar
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Posts : 2489
Join date : 2013-11-01
Age : 34
Location : Seattle, WA

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by milspec6 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:56 pm

@ACpower1 wrote:wow 400 bucks.     Wonder if the coil was actually rebuilt  or JB instant welded

That hose reel is sweet,    they get rusted like that fast.    My brand new one from rotovac was like that after 3 years,  

Gave it a fresh coat of rustoleum and its brand new again.       I would grab some green rustoleum and go to town on that reel      

Ceramic engine paint...never need to paint it again.
avatar
milspec6
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9896
Join date : 2013-09-21
Location : Nebraska

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by dp1 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Unfortunately I need something smaller, that looks like a 300 feet hose reel, mine is about the same size, getting tired of tight space between the reel and the Chem rack, I'll pass Bill, thanks though.
avatar
dp1
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3898
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : california

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by SixShooter on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:56 am

@ACpower1 wrote:im interested in the stretcher if its a power stretcher,    can you post a pic?

I'm sorry but it sold.
avatar
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 196
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by SixShooter on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:57 am

@dp1 wrote:Unfortunately I need something smaller, that looks like a 300 feet hose reel, mine is about the same size, getting tired of tight space between the reel and the Chem rack, I'll pass Bill, thanks though.

Yes I agree it takes up a lot of room
avatar
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 196
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by Davey Cracker on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Hey Guys,

Just a heads up......  I went over to Bills (SixShooters) shop yesterday to pickup some stuff on the list here. I bought a blower, engine, and a SS tank from him.  cheers   And just wanted to let you know he's still got a lot of good stuff in his shop he's looking to get rid of for very good prices.  I know he has several 175's, is various sizes he's selling, another blower (47 I think?), a complete hose real for less than a $100?, and a lot of other good stuff.  He also has a Commercial UPS account, so I would think he could ship just about anything anywhere, but he'd have to confirm that?

Hit him up, if you're in need of equipment. I believe he needs to be out of his rented shop soon, and is looking to liquidate this excess equipment.  cheers wink

_________________
-Dave-
Teeter
avatar
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Posts : 4796
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 51
Location : Long Beach CA

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by SixShooter on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:49 am

@Davey Cracker wrote:Hey Guys,

Just a heads up......  I went over to Bills (SixShooters) shop yesterday to pickup some stuff on the list here. I bought a blower, engine, and a SS tank from him.  cheers   And just wanted to let you know he's still got a lot of good stuff in his shop he's looking to get rid of for very good prices.  I know he has several 175's, is various sizes he's selling, another blower (47 I think?), a complete hose real for less than a $100?, and a lot of other good stuff.  He also has a Commercial UPS account, so I would think he could ship just about anything anywhere, but he'd have to confirm that?

Hit him up, if you're in need of equipment. I believe he needs to be out of his rented shop soon, and is looking to liquidate this excess equipment.  cheers wink

Thanks for that Davey.

You reminded me of this video I made a while back.

If anyone wants these Oreck Orbiters I'm selling them cheap.

(sorry about the reference to another board in the vid)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtm63PuPRGA4AqFZluda3qA/videos

Yes, I have a UPS account.

Thanks
avatar
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 196
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Little Giant Heater

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic

 :: Welcome :: Classifieds

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum