Latest topics
» You know it is hot when you turn down jobs
by milspec6 Today at 11:04 am

» Why I was away
by milspec6 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Pressure washer help
by steamprony Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» Connection with the largest contractor in my area.
by Freemind1 Yesterday at 5:04 am

» that's a 1st, ugh!
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:20 pm

» After a long winter
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:19 pm

» Setting customer expectations.
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:14 pm

» Adding on work while you are there.....
by Freemind1 Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:36 pm

» Happy Father's day !
by Mo Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm

» Hi From Scotland
by milspec6 Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:25 pm

» Thought on my pricing.
by Freemind1 Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 pm

» any fishermen?
by Freemind1 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:52 am

» Urine Stain Charges
by milspec6 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:27 am

» Yelp vs Google
by Freemind1 Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:22 am

» 30 year reunion
by milspec6 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:00 am


The Royal Rumble

 :: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:52 pm

@Ryan S wrote:You did, but the obvious saus other wise. We all know Wanders is a paid advertiser. Funny things is people like Vikkng, zipper, caltool, and others come in and go banana on this place. We have two advertisers here as far as I can see wanders and hot Rod. The rest run there little scams all over this board like whores with no pimp to pay. Come on man!  Make these guys pay the piper. Make that money baby, but keep these b$&@%es paying their dues. As for me, I hate logging on and seeing these free loaders rapping your forum like they own you. Do what ya want, but we are not here for the money. 

I'm a pimp and Bonnet Pro, Viking, Caltools are whores and these whores are raping the forum like the own me?
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:53 pm

@Ryan S wrote:Yeah it is!  So you know these people?  How much do they contribute?  As for me, I see very little. So yeah, it's all a joke, and you got a hook stuck in your jaw. So we are gonna isolate one of the most contributing advertiser just because some Memebers go crying really?  What's the point?  

I got a hook im my jaw? OK
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:01 pm

@Ryan S wrote:No it's not Joe, this is the one guy who was willing to lay all he has into this forum to help others regardless of it put money in my pocket. All the informative videos, all the info on running a successful small business. Did I ever corner you for money? No! I freely gave. Why because I believed you were doing the same. Who cares about money made on a forum?  Don't you make enough with your CC business?  Surely your not raking in the dough witan little cleaning forum like the Cleaners Lounge? Who is this place for Mo?  You or the Real Cleaners?  Or is it about making some money in the side?  Cause if it's the money, let me know. I'd rather save my input for those that would rather not free load off my hard earned experience.

I never knew you thought that way about me Ryan.
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Freemind1 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:57 pm

I personally, find it weird (or at least ironic) that there was discourse and anger about OTHER boards milking sellers for "blood money" but it seems it is somehow being encouraged here.

I personally think, since MO put his time and money into building this board, then MO should decide who and IF he wants to charge for advertising.

I also think some people need to put a LID on their anger and think a little before they hit the send button. Piping off and saying things may make you feel better for a second, but it will also damage your relationship with those you offend. I'm just as guilty as anyone for loosing my temper. But I actually try to never post in anger.

It has torqued me the wrong way, being called names. While I respect Joe, I have decided to fire him as my supplier. I have never had anyone I do business with, treat me with so little respect to call me degrading names. I was a little ticked, that at 11PM a night, I get a ANGRY call, even though what Joe had to tell me, COULD have been plainly told to me without calling me stupid names.
And when he failed to address a request I made before hand, about tile tools, he still blamed me for not asking HIM first. I did ask him first. I got tired of being ignored.

I have waited a few days, to see if he would say, "hey, sorry I jumped ya, it was partly my fault". But no responsibility was accepted on his part, I guess. So that's why I never called him Monday. After telling him I didn't appreciate being called stupid names, he did it some more. Not something I need to deal with.

So, I can understand, in some way, how Mo feels about all this. Some here have expressed little appreciation for all Mo has done. Pretty thank-LESS if you'd ask me.

Sorry if I have ever offended anyone, truly I am. And Joe, if I have offended you, sorry. I just don't want to have my supplier calling me infantile names and thinking I will be O.K with it. You saved me money, NO doubt but I just can't deal with your way of expressing your anger. Sorry.

Freemind1
Senior Member
Senior Member

Posts : 973
Join date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:03 pm

@gtech12v wrote:Joe I have not idea where this comes from I have never been disrespectful to  you in any way or form
you are caliing me names that I will be a shame of repeating and I am not going to lie here or anywhere
I am not Broke and I thank God for that , will allways look for anything that offers value and will not be your enemy I ask for your forgiveness if I have offended you or anybody on  this forum.
may God bless you.

Gtech,

I don't care how many post you have I will always be grateful to you for watching out for my safety. When I was working on my TNT Gtech sent me a Prochem fuel box because he thought it would be the safest option.
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 pm

I don't post here but I think I would like to say something in Mo's behalf. Did any of YOU start a forum? No MO did. He did it because he wanted to help ALL of you out after what happened to the other one.
I personally think MO SHOULD MAKE MONEY..why well if done right the money he makes could be saved t pay for his trips to carpet cleaning events so he can LOOK, TAKE PICS, VIDEOS, of things we are all interested in.
He is not taking money from us he would be getting it from people how make products to sell to us to use. So really the advertisers are paying MO to come to the shows do what I said above and share the knowledge and impressions he has.
In all honesty as I read over this forum the main HOT HEAD CALLING NAMES, THROWING HIS WEIGHT AROUND IS JOE.
Joe you need this place you have guys willing to test stuff out for you on THERE DIME to help you get it right.
Is this what started happening with FOSTER? Foster wanted to have advertisers on his board to make money to pay for the trips to the shows and it made you mad, you start pointing fingers and then look everybody started turning on Foster, just like they are now questioning  MO and his intentions.
I think it would be a awesome way to keep you guys up to date on new things/ take a trip to a manufacturers plant to see how they operate, trade shows.
But butt plugs and FU's are not really coming from the members here they are coming from Joe.
I am sure MO and Joe will work it out but if they don't I am sure a lot of you will think it is all MO and how he is greedy ran for the money, but if you want a board to be interesting then you need to be able to bring the new news to the board, you don't need to buy anything but it give new content to discuss about, how it would work how it needs to be better so on so on.
But when the main advertiser is so against it it is hard for it to happen without being called out and then belittled for his effort.
Remember WOULD THIS BOARD EVEN BE HERE IF MO HADN'T STARTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
I told MO the only reason I signed up was I wanted to follow his TM build and if he needed a hand I would be more than happy to help. That is why I joined not for Joe or any other reason I was building a TM myself.
I really enjoyed the thread over on TMF about a guy that was building his TM it was very enjoyable to read and watch his progress also.
avatar
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 370
Join date : 2014-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Ryan S on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Yep, we can do this on the forum, since you don't replay to my PM. Or call me. That's what ya want right. Fuel to warrant turning me off. That's cool.

I have always said that, not about you Mo, but about the "IDEA" of Real cleaners helping others

Let's get this straight, so those of you who think I'm jealous about Mo making money. I don't care, I know he works behind the scenes. What I care about is the "idea" of Real Cleaners working together as a whole to benefit each other collectively.

So tell us Mo, what do you think about the Real Cleaner model?  After all, this forum is here ONlY because of the idea, and somebody have you the emails, and that we all left Fioaters board for this very reason.  He turned from the Real Cleaners model!  

This is not about Joe!  Period!  Yes, Joe is the author of the Real Cleaner model.  But, he gave that to "us" the Real Cleaner" to develop, and expand. That's what this is about. Protecting that model.

Isolate me if you want. That fine with me. Just ask when was the last time Real Cleaner was in your post?  When have you referred to that model?  Were have all of you came from?  The Cafe'. You all believed that model, you all have that in you, there innovation and independence in everyone of you. Try denying that!  That is why YOU are at this place, that's why YOU all left the HQ!  

Why do you think I care about you making money?  I speak of the money, because I can see how many potential advertisers have twisted and milined you to get what they want, all the while walking all over you.  That's what happens when you leave the Real Cleaners model.

You asked me to moderate, which I mistakenly tool for helping keep us on this model. I wish you would have told me you left that model, I would have not been so disloyal.

Mo, why not do like you mentioned back in the late winter?  Have a sort of board of directors.  That protects you, and the Real cleaner model.


I have some enough, go ahead and make your change, I see on the wall, I saw it in the comment about mistakes and the best decision you ever made. That's cool Mo. I have apparently bought into a vision that was clouded.

Again, I will apparently leave another forum in apology. To all here, for give me for my passion. I truly believe in it, just as I believed in all of you.  

I've said enough, with no means to usurp the powers that be. Just the way I am about what I feel so stringly about.


C Ya

_________________
C Ya in The Lounge

http://Www.carpetcleaningwaterrestoration.com
http://www.fayettevillenccarpetcleaning.com
avatar
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Posts : 1938
Join date : 2013-09-20
Age : 53
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:01 pm

The paid advertisers here are paying to be in front of this group....that is there choice. Just like we pay to advertise our cc business in our town. We/they do it because we have to. That doesn't mean we have to buy from them, just like our potential customers DON'T have to use us. But we still do it right.
So MO takes money from advertisers....he uses THERE MONEY that he gets to take the trip to the shows to look, photo, video, trial at show. Then bring back a HONEST and IT NEEDS to be HONEST OPINION of something that maybe worth a floater or loaner program to put it in the hands of YOU REAL CLEANERS.
Really it is what the supplier/manufacture should do if they hope to sell something that may be helpful to you the end user.
But even after all that we are grown, well educated business owners that for the most part can tell if something has worth. I mean that is how we got to this point in our lives correct? It's not because we were stupid.
So to bash, the boards only means of income in reality puts MO in a difficult place because we want answers we want to see what is going on at the shows but a lot of us it is not possible.
If you would like to be able to test things hands on I think it is important for MO to REPRESENT the LOUNGE and to let them know you are a group of guys that give the straight up truth about what works and don't.
If they are REAL THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE LOUNGE if not they will go on to the next plain and simple.
Mo can't let other sponsors bully,bash,run off the other sponsors it's not far to Them, Mo, or "YOU"
avatar
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 370
Join date : 2014-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Just to let you guys know SCCC is Tom Conway they guy that sells The Devastator? How about you do a Loaner of that filter and see what Real  Cleaners of The Lounge think about it. Now we all know the history between you and Joe but we don't want to get into that drama. We like to test and evaluate tools and give unbiased honest opinions. PM me if your interested?
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Sure,
But I did not bring it up. Nor was I going to. No need for drama but you asked and I have no problem letting a loaner go out.
avatar
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 370
Join date : 2014-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Cool. I'll call you tomorrow.


Last edited by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:48 pm

We are talking about a hard surface tool correct? And we all know they just launched a new one correct? But what have you noticed about it, it only cleans going backwards right.
I have heard several guys say there spinners clean the heck outta carpet how do you think a spinner would do if it had a custom HOLE GLIDE that fit to the base of your spinner?
I mean it would clean in every direction hole glide would keep it
floating,just need to change jets like they are doing
avatar
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 370
Join date : 2014-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:52 pm

No Tom the OP was looking for a spinner I think he bought one already.
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:58 pm

You guys that have spinners do you think that would work? The cleaning path of the tool they came out with I think is pretty good really, but I can see some issues with it but till I get my hands on it I don't know.
I do know in some places with now power and dirty carpets it looks like it would be handy to have.
avatar
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 370
Join date : 2014-01-13

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:01 pm

@Ryan S wrote:Yep, we can do this on the forum, since you don't replay to my PM. Or call me. That's what ya want right. Fuel to warrant turning me off. That's cool.

I have always said that, not about you Mo, but about the "IDEA" of Real cleaners helping others

Let's get this straight, so those of you who think I'm jealous about Mo making money. I don't care, I know he works behind the scenes. What I care about is the "idea" of Real Cleaners working together as a whole to benefit each other collectively.

So tell us Mo, what do you think about the Real Cleaner model?  After all, this forum is here ONlY because of the idea, and somebody have you the emails, and that we all left Fioaters board for this very reason.  He turned from the Real Cleaners model!  

This is not about Joe!  Period!  Yes, Joe is the author of the Real Cleaner model.  But, he gave that to "us" the Real Cleaner" to develop, and expand. That's what this is about. Protecting that model.

Isolate me if you want. That fine with me. Just ask when was the last time Real Cleaner was in your post?  When have you referred to that model?  Were have all of you came from?  The Cafe'. You all believed that model, you all have that in you, there innovation and independence in everyone of you. Try denying that!  That is why YOU are at this place, that's why YOU all left the HQ!  

Why do you think I care about you making money?  I speak of the money, because I can see how many potential advertisers have twisted and milined you to get what they want, all the while walking all over you.  That's what happens when you leave the Real Cleaners model.

You asked me to moderate, which I mistakenly tool for helping keep us on this model. I wish you would have told me you left that model, I would have not been so disloyal.

Mo, why not do like you mentioned back in the late winter?  Have a sort of board of directors.  That protects you, and the Real cleaner model.


I have some enough, go ahead and make your change, I see on the wall, I saw it in the comment about mistakes and the best decision you ever made. That's cool Mo. I have apparently bought into a vision that was clouded.

Again, I will apparently leave another forum in apology. To all here, for give me for my passion. I truly believe in it, just as I believed in all of you.  

I've said enough, with no means to usurp the powers that be. Just the way I am about what I feel so stringly about.


C Ya

I didn't get a PM. I did get a text with a phone number to call you if I wanted to talk.
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by dp1 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Ryan, I respect you and your opinion however I disagree with yours regarding the "real cleaners" model and that it was the reason why we're in this mess, I believe the biggest part of this mess was Mo was being butt hurt in being accused of trying to make money from this forum and partly was because the advertising issues, I just want to shed some light here, Mo can make what he get from this forum monthly in an hour or two from his cleaning business, that's why I said that he as the forum owner has every right to make deals with anyone as long as he stays truthful in his opinion on loaners ( this is valid for all of us here ) or some of his advertiser's products, THAT is the "real cleaners" model, so far I haven't seen him praising or prioritizing certain advertiser's product over another.
We as cleaners are always looking for better products out there AND better prices, I'm cheap on certain products that I don't think would be beneficial for me but I'm not cheap on truckmounts or wands because those are the things that can speed our cleanings.
avatar
dp1
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3510
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : california

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 pm

@Joe Bristor wrote: For the record, Mo please tell the audience here why you called me this evening.
Very short & sweet... what did you ask of me?

 I called you to warn you that your arch enemy has joined the forum and to be cool
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:07 pm

@Joe Bristor wrote: For the record, Mo please tell the audience here why you called me this evening.
Very short & sweet... what did you ask of me?
Hey Joe,
Have you seen my tm I built I finally got her going and she is ripping. Not to much longer and I am going to take it all apart and get the finishing touches done.


Last edited by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 370
Join date : 2014-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Oh shoot I didn't know you two had hugged it out.
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh boy here we go again. 

I asked you not to post stupid shoot

I never banned you.

My first PM from him was yesterday.
avatar
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6404
Join date : 2013-09-19
Location : Arizona

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:21 pm

I have been here for quit a while I enjoy reading and have gone so for a while quietly but if you guys would just calm down and look at it from a different angle instead of someone trying to get one over on you this forum is a great place.
Joe has his ways I know and he has a vast knowledge. Some of the things I do agree on but others not so much. In my cleaning career
I still believe in 4 2 door and 2.5 hose. Better bigger filters any thing that keeps air flowing.
I did a video and was kinda shocked and I knew it was going to get mixed reviews but I did it anyways because I was the controlled subject.
I as a person clean pretty much the same and in doing my dumb test found that the water still took about the same amount of time to get to the clear filter. I still am a little disappointed that the water took the same amount of time. It made me think back to Nick and him saying there is no difference once the wand hits the carpet.
I still use 4 2 door and 2.5 hose.
avatar
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 370
Join date : 2014-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:25 pm

@Mo wrote:Oh boy here we go again. 

I asked you not to post stupid shoot

I never banned you.

My first PM from him was yesterday.
This is true.
avatar
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Posts : 370
Join date : 2014-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 :: Forums :: Off Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum