Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here?

+14
Tcs1213
Erik
carpetdaddy
dp1
Freemind1
Joe Bristor
Davey Cracker
caltoolsupply
milspec6
SCCC
Fuzzsucker
procarpet
Pro Touch
Mo
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here?

Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 10 ]
Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 20 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here?

Post by Freemind1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:35 am

Thanks to Robert for telling me about his experience.

Tony has NOT tried to sell me his wands as they were someone elses. According to Robert, he did at one time. Now it doesn't seem he is (a good thing).

Tony has not fed me any lines of bullcrap, just sold me wands that WORK as they should. Matter of fact, I just bought two more from him based on my previous experience with him.

I have no doubt Tom also sells a good filter. But I don't need one now.  I Just bought a new machine from Rick at Excellent supply. (p,s, a STAND up guy, by the way) and it came with filter of decent quality. I did need to do a little modding to it to make it work better, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

There is more than ONE supplier out there that are good people. There is more than one supplier out there that WILL take care of us.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Caltools be allowed to be a distributor here?

Post by dp1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:43 pm

So the royal rumble thread moved to this thread huh ?
To be honest, I don't care about the argument, accusations, finger pointing, etc, I do care about race bashing, rice eater, etc, like someone said, in this society I don't think there's a place for that kind of racism, and regarding the polls, some people just don't care to vote and if you can't respect that, when are you going to start respecting someone else's rights ? Last I checked this is a free country !
Final word, looks like someone is still butt hurt about Obama winning the presidency huh, lmao laughing
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Joe,
Hey I could care less about Tony being here or not. My point was it seems that anyone that comes here you run them off. That's fine too.
You are WAY out there Joe. I don't talk to Mikey, or Rob
I haven't said one word about what is going on right now on this forum not one word.
What is happening over here needs to stay over here. I haven't said a word to no one.
So Tony goes and does his thing and he will way the world turns. I have been here for 9 months and I don't get involved, but what happened on the other thread was kinda not cool, so I spoke up.
I don't know Mo but I think what was going on was not cool. I speak and BOOM shiznit hits the fan...Mo working with me,Mo working with Tony crazy
I will just go back to my quiet self.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 pm

I wasn't trying to be racist my point is that over here we like to eat steak lobster and so on we are spoiled in a lot of ways.
The people in other countries are not as fortunate as we are. I have a customer that is now in the medical field here, she went back to visit her family in China and she said it is so sad because the big companies due to laws here in the US have just relocated to other places China being one of them.
She told me the river that she used to play in as a child now runs red with pollutants and they are getting sick from the fish.
Big companies claim green here but hide over there. She said Harley Davidson is one of the biggest polluters because of all the chrome plating they do.  That is just what she told me.
Sorry if you thought I was being racist not at all I feel very bad for the people that are over worked and underpaid and not taken care of.
Just the other day I had to have my teeth worked on and I was in pain prior to going and when I walked out I was so thankful I live here and could afford to have it done.
I don't like that Tony may be contributing to this type of labor force maybe Joe to but the problem isn't them it is society in general wanting more for less and there really is noting we can do about it, the less our dollar is worth the more it will happen and I don't think man can change that.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by carpetdaddy Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:00 pm

My to cents:
1. Let everyone who want to advertise pay to advertise
2. Let the members discuss and decide for themselves whether or not to buy from any vendor he wants
3. Give the vendors an area (that members can access if they want to be involved in the soap operas) to hash out their issues amongst each other so as to not clog up the other areas with BS and propaganda
good luck
carpetdaddy
carpetdaddy
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.CarpetDaddys.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:01 pm

carpetdaddy wrote:My to cents:
1. Let everyone who want to advertise pay to advertise
2. Let the members discuss and decide for themselves whether or not to buy from any vendor he wants
3. Give the vendors an area (that members can access if they want to be involved in the soap operas) to hash out their issues amongst each other so as to not clog up the other areas with BS and propaganda
good luck

Wow, cool ideas, can #3 be done Mo ? Maybe the section can be titled "The royal rumble" ? dancing
Come on Mo, it can't be worse than political threads, lol laughing
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 pm

With no political threads I have to find another way to annoy DP1 , I will find a way, oh yes I will find away.

Be afraid dp1, be very afraid.

Smile

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:57 pm

caltoolsupply wrote:Copied ? I am the one who come up the Titanium with stainless steel head . The head which  I chose is Cal metal head (CMP) . Joe name it VT (vietnam Tony) .
Anyhow, I no longer want to be a distributor here.

That was a great idea Tony a titanium tube with stainless steel head. The titanium tube to keep the wand leight and the stainless steel head to keep it on the carpet. I was just recently wondering what VT stood for I had no idea Joe named it after you " Vietnam Tony"

Since Tony decided he no longer wants to advertise here and the vote being in favor of the NOs. I think this question has been answered for now.

I want to thank Tony at Cal Tools for his generous offer of donating his version of the Veitnam Tony wands and Spinner.

At this point in time The Cleaners Lounge will not be lending out Cal Tools wands and spinners to the members of this forum.

What the Cleaners Lounge will not do is prevent or discourage it's members from discussing their opinions, experiences and evaluations with any product that they own or purchase from any manufacturer or distributor.

Joe you may want to change the name of your "Vietnam Tony" wand to something else. It's not cool that you put a picture of Tony right after you said "bye".

Carpet Daddy and DP we may have to revamp the entire way that The Lounge deal with distributors
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Andy Mc wrote:With no political threads I have to find another way to annoy  DP1 ,   I will find a way, oh yes I will find away.  

Be afraid dp1,  be very afraid.  

Smile

On this forum Im sure will find way Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Mo wrote:

What the Cleaners Lounge will not do is prevent or discourage it's members from discussing their opinions, experiences and evaluations with any product that they own or purchase from any manufacturer or distributor.

Carpet Daddy and DP we may have to revamp the entire way that The Lounge deal with distributors

Good to know Mo. We can't connect, learn or prosper, if the info we get is limited, or in the least, laden with some agenda. Honest reviews, and honest experience is something we all need. I can appreciate what everyone has shared with their experience, positive or negative.   Too bad Tony seems to have been chased off. Hopefully he reconsiders.

Really Mo, I don't think you should be asking US who should advertise here. What would be wrong with YOU choosing who advertises here. Create a special forum like you already do, and allow them to talk about their products there. No more of the advertisers injecting in other threads, about something  they have to sell. No more allowing other advertisers to talk smack outside their own room.

I like being informed. It just seems that it turns to  war and talking crap, making a hostile environment that few here enjoy. Life is stressful enough, lets put an end to the bullpuckey. Let them talk shoot in their own corner. (and yes, I'm guilty of fighting too)

Let's get back to the idea of this forum. Helping others and discussing the facts.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:39 pm

I was thinking the same thing, and wish poll showed who voted for what............if only! dancing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Value Titanium , is what VT stands for.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Yup. I WAS using a single jet wand. So what Joe?

And why do I need to post a pic of either wand? Tony has pics of his wands on his website.

Sure, his prices attracted me. That and the fact NO ONE said a PEEP about him OR his products until AFTER I bought a wand from him. Then Joe goes off on me because I didn't buy it from HIM. That's what the real ISSUE is with you Joe. Because I bought from someone else. Guess what Bubba, I have bought from Interlink, Excellent supply, and several other place. So WHAT?! It's MY money, I'll spend it Where I CHOOSE to.

I am satisfied with his wands. Hear that Joe? I am HAPPY with his stuff. He didn't SCREW me over, he didn't tell me it was YOUR wand or anyone elses, and the wand is NOT falling a part or a piece of junk.

The only ignorance you rubbed MY nose with, was YOUR ignorance. You were the fool calling me at 11 PM to cry and talk smack. Had you done this BEFORE I ordered the wand, I would have taken YOUR word for it, and bought from YOU. Glad you were lagging behind, like you did with the tile wands. Had you been on your game, you would have knocked out Tony's sale and gotten it. Just like you wanted. To keep everyone away from other sellers, to keep EVERY sale for yourself. That's why I believe YOU vilify everyone. To keep everyone in YOUR pocket.

And NO, you did NOT tell me to call you about any advice for a wand. That is a big, fat LIE. You jump around calling everyone else a liar or a cheat. Look in the mirror sometime. You just told an utter LIE. You HAVE however, tried selling me your cuffs about every time we have talked. I'm sure they are good but I don't NEED any cuffs. I don't use anything other than a vynal cuff.

So tell the truth Joe. Wasn't the fact YOU didn't get the sale, what BURNED your behind? Sure is what you told me.

Sounds to ME, like your agenda is to kill ANY possible sales for anyone who sells anything you do. THAT chaps MY azz. That's dishonest. A good reason to keep advertisers in their own rooms to put an end to the agendas.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Freemind1 wrote:...........I don't use anything other than a vynal cuff.

No offense meant, but sorry to hear that........Just ask DP, it wasn't until a few months ago that he realized what he was missing out on. wink

Took me up until about 2 yrs ago too.

Last edited by Davey Cracker on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:
Freemind1 wrote:...........I don't use anything other than a vynal cuff.

No offense meant, but sorry to hear that........Just ask DP, it wasn't until a few months ago that he realized what he was missing out on. wink
Sometime in the future I may think about cuffs. Just not important at this point. They work just fine for me. Very Happy

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:51 pm

I know, you don't know what you don't know. We've all been in that boat once or eighty times. laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Joe Bristor wrote:"Bubba"  LOL

"That's what the real ISSUE is with you Joe. Because I bought from someone else."

I stopped reading right there - Bubba -  
Not true and you know it.  I woulda helped you, not just sold you another cheap wand.
Man I coulda helped you so much. All you had to do was call.
Hey Joe whatdoya think? I'd say good deal but what are you using now? Is this any better?
You don't know me if you think I'm pissed cuz you didn't buy from me.  
I'm constantly talking guys outa buying stuff.  Am I not guys?????
You wanna go sideways? Go ahead. Bur I woulda loved a chance to tell you that's what you'd be doing.
Did Tony Dag even ask what you had been using? I bet not.
Is that what you want to do, go lateral? Aren't you struggling as it is?
I was hopin you would say I got drunk and spaced out that you sell wands. Man did I F up.
It happens to all of us James... buy something at the store only to get home and remember you just bought some last week.
I can't help but believe you are kickin yourself now with those two wands side by side. Live & learn.
How old are you now James?

If that was UNTRUE, then why did you TELL me you were ticked because I didn't call you FIRST and give YOU the first opportunity? Because that is EXACTLY what you said. Even though you knew well, I had asked Tony about the wand he had on special in his room. Right Joe? You didn't open your mouth one BIT before, until after I bought the wand, and was ready to buy tile tools from him next. THEN you were bent. Even though I asked YOU as well about tile tools, only to be ignored.

You can think I am kicking myself all you want. I really DO like the wand I bought from Tony. It fits me well, the valve is smooth, and the jets do a awesome job. It really IS a nice tool. YOU seem to be the only one discrediting what quality the wand is. I like it and am HAPPY with it. If you feel the need to know what my old wand was, look up a PMF wand single jet, 12 inch head,  1 1/2 inch tube wand. It SUCKED using it, but it made me money. Now I have a new machine, new wand and stair tool, AND soon to have new tile wands.

My business isn't struggling. I am doing well for myself this year. I stopped taking all the advice the wanna be guru's were feeding me, and just get busy and make money. I have well over doubled my income this year, as opposed to last. So instead of spinning my wheels trying to sell encap, like I was told I should do, I just give people what they want and need. No one here likes encap. And I am not going to toss my potential income to educate them. They want clean, I want their money. Fair trade.

Yes, you were helpful sometimes. The push you were giving me to sell encap HURT my business. My market is not friendly to encap. So that cost me money believing in what you told me. Time wasted educating people, only to really make them feel I wasn't going to solve their pain for them. You sold me on pie in the sky dreams, that are good for SOME markets, but not all.

So coming at you sideways? No. Tired of you painting this other than how it is? Definitely. You act like I snuck behind your back. I didn't. I asked in a OPEN forum for YOU and everyone else to see. No one said BOO. No one said "Hold on! Wait!". You say I'm just cheap. Untrue. If I was cheap I would not have ever ordered your stuff. Shipping from you to me is expensive. If you didn't like cheap buyers, you wouldn't keep encouraging it with pushing DRUMS and FREE shipping, and monthly payments. And if you had issues with "cheap" why did you sell wands through Tony to begin with?
You just like the frugality in people when it comes to you in dead presidents. Not so much when someone else gets the money.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:51 pm

I don't hate you or anything like that Joe. I still respect your knowledge. I still give much credit to your knowledge and what you think.  

I just don't think we should do business together. This isn't the type of business relationship I would like to have. So I thinks it's best if we don't do business.  

I am unsure of the hug. You wouldn't let your hands below waist level, would you? Laughing

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Joe Bristor wrote:So you wanna kiss and make up?
Two ole guys doin a man hug.

There you go, come on now James, the offer is on the table, let's see a cyber kiss and make up, I believe we do have the emoji for them, here they are I love you SUP MJ I love you
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Here we go again. Rolling Eyes
Erik
Erik

http://www.zipperwand.com; www.allaroundcarpetcare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next