Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

House Call Pro

+3
Mo
milspec6
ACpower1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

House Call Pro - Page 2 Empty Re: House Call Pro

Post by milspec6 Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:16 pm

It is that integration that has me most interested. Like Freemind pointed out, all of those features are available in separate programs, but integration makes it simple.....provided they integrate fluidly.

That is where the rubber meets the road and will dictate the future of this service....will it integrate fluidly? If so, it will be a great asset.

Really, the only way to find out if it is fluid will be to try it out and see. That is my intention anyway and if it is clumsy, I will just go back to what I have been doing.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:24 am

Just had the demo today and enrolled....really impressive demo as far as integration and simplicity.

If you already have a good system in place, maybe it isn't a big deal, but for those that were not so organized or starting out.....fantastic bundle.

I will be using it for 6 months to find out, but it already looks like an evolutionary improvement for me.

House Call Pro - Page 2 Cave10
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:48 pm

For some reason I can't find the app in my iPad, I found it in my android play store.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Nevermind, I found it, for those of you using iPad, you have to click the top left "iPad only" and change it to "iPhone only" then it will pop up.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:12 pm

If I download the app in my iPad and my Samsung note 3, do I need to buy the paid subscription ? Since it's being used in 2 devices ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:05 am

milspec6 wrote:Just had the demo today and enrolled....really impressive demo as far as integration and simplicity.

If you already have a good system in place, maybe it isn't a big deal, but for those that were not so organized or starting out.....fantastic bundle.

I will be using it for 6 months to find out, but it already looks like an evolutionary improvement for me.

House Call Pro - Page 2 Cave10

I'm so happy to hear that you are excited to get started with HouseCall Pro! We can't wait to help you take your business to the next level.

I think that you will be very happy with your 6 month plan! You'll find that our customer service is top-notch, so if you ever have any issues, write in to your blue chat bubble or call, and you will be more than taken care of.

Enjoy!
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:07 am

dp1 wrote:If I download the app in my iPad and my Samsung note 3, do I need to buy the paid subscription ? Since it's being used in 2 devices ?

No, that won't be necessary! You are able to use the free plan on as many devices as you need, you just will not be able to dispatch jobs to technicians.

Essentially, you can use your single account on multiple devices, you just can't create separate log-ins. Hopefully that makes sense!
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Makes sense to me.....are you still on the fence Dp?
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:12 pm

House call pro, that sounds like a loophole that people can use to avoid paying for a subscription, just saying because I'm an honest guy Razz

Rob, yes I'm still on the fence about it, Chris from HCP called me yesterday and today ( cause I was busy yesterday ), talked to him for a little while and he asked me if I'm interested in doing a demo ? I accepted and it is scheduled for tomorrow, so I will see how it goes and make my decision from there, I will keep you guys updated.

My concern so far is extracting my database from their system by downloading them into an .ics file may be once or twice a year and no my concern is not that HCP will steal my customers database, it's simply just based on server failure, cyber attack, etc, you can tell me it's all solid with firewall in place, etc, but if Target got hacked, anyone can get hacked, do I have a valid concern ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Valid concern? Absolutely, servers do fail and it is a concern. What if they went broke and fell apart?

Just look at something like "SoundCloud" where people save there music recordings and now they are in financial trouble and might have to shut down.....all that music will go down with them and if people didn't back it up onto something else, they lose it all.

That being said, I don't think the risk is as large in the case of HSP. They are holding a database and not programs or the like. A database often has multiple back-ups, so I don't have any real trepidation over the matter.

The demo is pretty good, especially for the smooth integrated flow of the system....better than the others that I looked at for certain.

I still have to get myself up and running, just been too busy the last few days, but I hope to be fully operational by the end of the weekend.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:49 am

its going make a big difference in our busy season this year,    also all the remarketing to recently serviced customers is huge.  

Still havent even gone through our old records and punched in about 1000 customers we have serviced before from there.      

Our database is getting pretty decently sized just after about 6months, all customers that are happy to pay over $200 for 4 rooms and many in there were bigger tickets in the $500-900 range

ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:11 am

I am looking forward to hearing from Dp after the demo. I like the way he analyzes his every move, I am the same way, but this one seemed like an easy decision.

Of course, I am comparing it to my previous method of hand written logs and spreadsheets, so impressing me might not have been very difficult. Very Happy
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Well, Mark called and he thought he didn't have to give me a demo after talking to me for a few minutes, lol, don't get me wrong, he's very helpful, he just thought that I don't need help in getting started since I already know HCP features, so he strongly encouraged me to try it for a couple of weeks and scheduled a follow up call in 3 weeks, I agreed, so what I'm going to do is do double scheduling on my google calendar and HCP for a few weeks and go from there.
One thing I find out which I think is great is with the paid version HCP sync into google calendar, it is only a 1 way sync from them to google and not the other way around, I wish it's syncable both ways but we can't have a perfect system, right ? Lol.
I'll update in a few days.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:56 pm

dp1 wrote:Well, Mark called and he thought he didn't have to give me a demo after talking to me for a few minutes, lol, don't get me wrong, he's very helpful, he just thought that I don't need help in getting started since I already know HCP features, so he strongly encouraged me to try it for a couple of weeks and scheduled a follow up call in 3 weeks, I agreed, so what I'm going to do is do double scheduling on my google calendar and HCP for a few weeks and go from there.
One thing I find out which I think is great is with the paid version HCP sync into google calendar, it is only a 1 way sync from them to google and not the other way around, I wish it's syncable both ways but we can't have a perfect system, right ? Lol.

Hey, just so you know, the Google Calendar integration is included with the free plan! You just go into "My Account" then "Integrations" and authorize Google Calendar. Unfortunately it is only a one-way sync for now, since Google doesn't think we are important enough to set up the integration on their end! Maybe one day Surprised

HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:01 pm

HouseCallPro wrote:
dp1 wrote:Well, Mark called and he thought he didn't have to give me a demo after talking to me for a few minutes, lol, don't get me wrong, he's very helpful, he just thought that I don't need help in getting started since I already know HCP features, so he strongly encouraged me to try it for a couple of weeks and scheduled a follow up call in 3 weeks, I agreed, so what I'm going to do is do double scheduling on my google calendar and HCP for a few weeks and go from there.

Hey, just so you know, the Google Calendar integration is included with the free plan! You just go into "My Account" then "Integrations" and authorize Google Calendar. Unfortunately it is only a one-way sync for now, since Google doesn't think we are important enough to set up the integration on their end! Maybe one day Surprised

I was wondering about that one way sync, thank you for explaining that, also how do you get to "my account" ? I can't seem to find it Shocked
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:47 am

dp1 wrote:
HouseCallPro wrote:

I was wondering about that one way sync, thank you for explaining that, also how do you get to "my account" ? I can't seem to find it Shocked

When you are logged in to your web portal, it is on the top right corner of the screen. You'll see it next to the "Add New" button, where you add new jobs, estimates, and events.
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:00 pm

I just noticed no one has posted a link to the House Call Pro website

House Call Pro
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Mo wrote:I just noticed no one has posted a link to the House Call Pro website

House Call Pro

Thank you! Please visit tryhousecall.com/pro to schedule a demo so you can get a deeper look at how our system works and how you can customize it to fit your business.
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:35 pm

It is a good demo gang....worth the time.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:14 pm

milspec6 wrote:It is a good demo gang....worth the time.

I haven't tried it waiting to here what you guys think of it.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:12 am

Mo wrote:
milspec6 wrote:It is a good demo gang....worth the time.

I haven't tried it waiting to here what you guys think of it.

Are you currently using any programs, Mo? I highly suggest checking out a demo since it's totally risk-free! Even if to compare to your current system or just see for yourself how powerful our platform is and how much you can do with it.

HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:37 pm

I'm still messing around with the program, so far I still like my google calendar to be honest, may be I'm so used to that ? I'm still going to give HCP another week before I make a decision.
I like a few things from HCP, like it keeps customers database separately, and a little easier to input informations, what I don't like so far is the lay out of scheduling, with google calendar you can see a whole week of schedules, with HCP it's a list.
I'm still scheduling in both system, yes a lot of work inputing all of the information but I want to be sure I don't miss any customer, yes I know HCP sync to google calendar but it doesn't always sync right away, it takes hours sometimes to appear in my google calendar, my sync settings is set every 15 minutes.
I also feel that texting the customer through "start job" is very helpful but so far I haven't had any customers commented on that yet.
There is my 2 cents so far :-)
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Nice preliminary report DP.

What info are you texting to the customer?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Mo, I scheduled myself first time I tried it just to see, when you scheduled them and click confirm, it automatically sent a text confirming who's coming out to their home at what time ( that feature can be turned off during the customers info input ), and then when you're on your way to the job, if you click "start job" it sent a text to customer letting them know that the tech is on their way ( in this case, the free version, the tech is me Razz ).

I know AC mentioned that you can actually set up an email to be sent to customers when they make an appointment to let them know what are the things that they need to do to prepare, e.g. pre vac, clear the driveway, put pets away, etc, but I haven't spent enough time to figure that part out, I'm sure that will help a lot assuming if they actually read the email and the email doesn't go to bulk / spam folder.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:42 pm

most people seem to get the prep email,   but I didnt do any of the settings in house call for us because my buddy is better with those things than me, not sure exactly how you set it up

noticed a big difference in almost every job since its been going out,  people are super prepared and know we take the job seriously.       Ive had 2-3 where they obviously didnt read it but they were already repeat customers that have used us a few times before..  then there was the idiot whos dog bit me.

Its really nice driving up to a house that has the driveway cleared for you,   you walk inside all the small stuff is put away or stacked in an area with no carpet,     even smaller couches are moved along with the chairs,     the kids or old people are all herded out and animals are all secured.    

Its really funny when I think back on all those jobs where nothing is picked up,   kids toys all over the place,  dogs running around,    old east indian gramps is helicoptering the whole job over your shoulder watching every wand stroke,    people are shuffling from room to room and coming in/out walking over hoses.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next