Latest topics
» Connection with the largest contractor in my area.
by milspec6 Today at 8:14 pm

» Repeat cust didn't pay !
by milspec6 Today at 8:11 pm

» Another mess
by milspec6 Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:07 pm

» You know it is hot when you turn down jobs
by milspec6 Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:56 pm

» Why I was away
by milspec6 Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm

» Pressure washer help
by steamprony Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:02 pm

» that's a 1st, ugh!
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:20 pm

» After a long winter
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:19 pm

» Setting customer expectations.
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:14 pm

» Adding on work while you are there.....
by Freemind1 Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:36 pm

» Happy Father's day !
by Mo Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm

» Hi From Scotland
by milspec6 Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:25 pm

» Thought on my pricing.
by Freemind1 Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 pm

» any fishermen?
by Freemind1 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:52 am

» Urine Stain Charges
by milspec6 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:27 am

Today went from nothing to ninety!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Today went from nothing to ninety!

Post by Devon07 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:28 pm

You are correct AC...I was only kidding about the dog....stick the vac hose on the owners neck and when his wife calls to verify the way he got the hickey....(huh?)deny. Then say you are sorry about walking in on her when hubby was kissing her and being all frisky! Buahhhhhh

Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:34 pm

@Devon07 wrote:You are correct AC...I was only kidding about the dog....stick the vac hose on the owners neck and when his wife calls to verify the way he got the hickey....(huh?)deny. Then say you are sorry about walking in on her when hubby was kissing her and being all frisky! Buahhhhhh

LOL, you are scary !! Ha..ha..ha.... laughing
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:55 pm

@milspec6 wrote:The concept isn't bad, but I don't know well they age.  I haven't read any glaring endorsements over the years, but I haven't used them so it is just scuttle on my part.

Keep us posted on how they age.

Rob, look at any other forum. They all seem to really like Flash cuffs the best overall....cool cuffs rank but many talk about glue and tape etc. If I want to use tape....I'll tape the whole thing without any cuff. lol I'm sure they are both good...I wanted to get an unbiased opinion from my posse in here.

Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:12 pm

@Devon07 wrote:
@milspec6 wrote:The concept isn't bad, but I don't know well they age.  I haven't read any glaring endorsements over the years, but I haven't used them so it is just scuttle on my part.

Keep us posted on how they age.

Rob, look at any other forum. They all seem to really like Flash cuffs the best overall....cool cuffs rank but many talk about glue and tape etc. If I want to use tape....I'll tape the whole thing without any cuff. lol I'm sure they are both good...I wanted to get an unbiased opinion from my posse in here.

That maybe true, but I wouldn't trust the sources at all. One if not both of the largest boards get money for their support and Mytee was always been a big supporter. The complaints about Cool Cuffs generally come from those who can no longer get them and are based on older models. That isn't a good resource for reviews.

I have been using them for 5 years now and no major complaints. They are fast to set up and never seperate when pulled hard. The early swivel cuffs did leak some air, but not the fixed cuffs which are what I prefer. The newer perfect seal swivels seem good, but I stayed with fixed cuffs, so I can't really comment on them.

Those flash cuffs have had their detractors since their inception due to the button. If they didn't mention that, it will tell you how honest the reviews were. I have no direct experience using flash cuffs and only know 2 cleaners first hand in my area that use them and both of them struggle to get them to release after a year of usage. Often see them pounding them against the van bumper to get them to release when we work on a building together.

I hope they work out well for you....has to be a major improvement over the factory cuffs that came with the TM.

milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Rider on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:55 pm

File a law suit. You will lose the customer but who cares?

Rainbow Rider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:50 pm

I dont agree Rob...the many replies Ive read are from guys who own both...I separated the ass kissers from the equation....nothing worse than an opinion that is purchased. Regardless if I dislike someone or not they can have the better product...if they do and the ethics of this person are not in tune with me...piss on em, But I wont shoot down there product...I have a product on the market and just wont do that. I can find at least 10 threads on the topic and show what appears to be unbiased reply. I can also show a few that are BS.....one in fact that Talks about a cuff being the best but yet his pics show another cuff. lol

Joe may have the best cuff...I will never know. I will know how good the flash cuffs are....they are better than what ive always used so im good.

Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:02 pm

The only review that matters is one's on. If it works for you, then it was the right way to go. I still loved gluing on the vinyl cuffs with a piece of pvc tubing for flat hose runs, but many would not be as impressed.

If you don't like a seller, I understand not wanting to do business with them. I don't like Interlink and would not buy from them either for similar reasons, so I get that.

I'm happy with Cool Cuffs and hopefully you will be as happy with Flash Cuffs. The only thing I know about them is the button and gasket complaints, but that has been a few years and with isolated cleaners...maybe they aren't issues any longer.
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:47 pm

I never had any dealings with Interlink...Jon Don has been my go to supplier. I'm easy to please and just want a little respect. I think AC or someone said it best...any cuff is better than the vinyl they usually come with. FYI...your opinion has merit to me and I value your friendship! I just have a high value for respect and customer service....we didnt click with the same people....I still think we are related! Wink

Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Don't get me wrong, I am not offended that you are going with Flash Cuffs, I have nothing to gain either way. They are an improvement and anytime you can improve your process, it is always worth it.

milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:09 am

Nah...wasnt thinking that.

Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:37 am

I think I'm going to get 1 set of flash cuffs next time and try it, I will post my honest opinion about the pros and cons here if any of you are interested, I'm not going to be bias against wanders, I have been saying it all along, they have great products, however I just can't support the man behind them, does not mean I will bash every product they carry.

I know the pros of cool cuffs are easy to connect and disconnect, and they will stay on if you screw them on tight, the cons are they can leak a little from the side wall on some hoses, I always think of this could be the issues from the hose itself ? They also can leak a little from the swivel part when the joint is a little curved, I usually straighten it up a little and it doesn't leak anymore. Oh like Rob said they are perfect for high rises.
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:05 pm

All reviews are welcomed....always interested.
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Used mine today...it was odd to not hear that leaky air sound at the cuffs.

Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:10 am

So Wanders product's owner emailed me today threatening me to stop mentioning his name, his company and his product, he also denied ever cussed me and asked me to proof it, what a fudging loser trying to play a stupid game, I don't take threats lightly at all, I will keep posting honest reviews about any cleaning products I own if anyone ask, it's called freedom of speech, for a second, I thought we live in China where freedom of speech is suppressed, lol.
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:19 am

This guy has issues! He makes threats and cusses, then wants proof...he demanded I send him my phone records showing Ive actually talked with DP.....LMAO! He thinks we owe him something. The guy is an idiot! I honestly think he does this to get traffic to his site. He brings drama to each site he gets banned from. (by the way Joe, take me out of your forum like you implied) I keep getting stupid emails from it. He is using your email you gave him to do business with and now uses it for his threat cussing soundboard. Is he going to Vegas?

Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

I don't think so Scott, but if he does, I bet you he won't even have the guts to talk face to face with me or anyone he has issues with.
I feel this has become a 5 years old kids match with proof asking and demand to stop talking about him and his products, all I can do is shake my damn head.

Hey Joe, take a damn good look at what I'm saying about your products, I said up there that you have some great products, you want me to stop advertising for you ? I guess I can do that, lol.
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:54 am

Funny DP...all I did was say his products seem to be good and even he was pretty good except for some cussing and ways he does business, He's odd but knowledgeable...If he wants to keep adding fuel to the fire...let em!

Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:09 pm

he's never cussed me out.
Joe
and i decided to stop ordering from him awhile back
wanders
he does have great stuff
cool cuffs
and great prices
S/O
but attitude and how you treat people is everything.
S\O\O

(this is called read between the lines. subliminal mssg there)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:23 am

"It's dejavu all over again."
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content