Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Welcome to House Call Pro

+2
HouseCallPro
Mo
6 posters

Go down

Welcome to House Call Pro Empty Welcome to House Call Pro

Post by Mo Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:30 am

Welcome to Kerry Hayden for House Call Pro.

Go ahead and tell us about your software program and how it can help the owner operators?

I believe AC loves your program and we've and a coupe of guys express some interest including myself,

You all have any questions about house call pro.

I'll start.

What makes your program better than some of the other programs out there?

What features do you offer that you do not see on other programs?

Is it web based or installed on your hard drive?

Are the updates free?

What are the cost involved to get started and maintain the program?

Is Rob aka Milspec handsome fellow in person? Very Happy

Last edited by Mo on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to House Call Pro Empty Mobilize your business with HouseCall Pro!

Post by HouseCallPro Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:22 am

Hi Mo, thank you for starting this discussion! We were really excited to meet Rob at ICE and to hear about the interest in HouseCall Pro here, as well as to take the opportunity to answer any questions and accept any suggestions.

What sets HouseCall Pro apart from others is that it mobile-first. We designed it as an app and added the complementary web portal later. It is cloud-based so all of your information is stored and kept safe.

HouseCall Pro is also different than many other programs because we are constantly improving. We listen to feedback from our pros and update our program almost every week. We want to hear what you would like to see in our service!

The updates are free, but we offer the opportunity to stay grandfathered in with older plans if our pros choose to do so. That means, if you sign up with one plan, but we upgrade our plans and start offering more features, you are welcome to stay on your original plan for the original price you paid indefinitely. We never force you to upgrade unless you would like to do so.

HouseCall Pro is FREE for owner/operators! The features you get in our free plan include:
- Job scheduling
- Estimates
- Automated receipts and invoices
- Payment processing, including our standard credit card processing rates (2.69% + $0.30 per transaction = cheaper than Square, and no dongle to break or lose)
- Google Maps & Calendar integration to give you directions and street views of the houses you are going to, so you never have to get lost or waste time looking for a house again!
- Ability to be featured in the HouseCall booking app, where customers can book home services at the push of a button
- Customer communication, such as optional texts to your customers letting them know you are on your way, and chat features if customers download the HouseCall app

If you have technicians or would like access to our premium features, here are features we offer in our paid plans:
- Job dispatching
- QBO integration
- Company in-app chat
- Automated postcard and email marketing campaigns, to make re-marketing to your customers easier and more cost-effective: our postcards cost only $0.65 each, including postage

Mobilize your business with HouseCall Pro! We help you save time & money as you run and grow your business.

Our pricing plans are as follows:
- Free for owner/operators
- Grow plan: $69/month for up to 10 users
- Manage plan: $175/month for unlimited users

I am happy to address additional questions or feedback so please let me know if you have any!
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Welcome to House Call Pro Empty Re: Welcome to House Call Pro

Post by milspec6 Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Great having you stop by, this should interest a lot of people. Service Monster was not a good fit for single truck operators and having a new player that better meet those operators with room to grow is a real winner.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Is there any rate plan in between free and $ 69 / month for smaller operation ?
Also does the free plan includes letting customers know that their techs are on their way ? Is that called job dispatching ?
If that's not included, is there any way you can include that at an additional costs ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Thanks for asking! If you call our team at 858-345-9675, they might be able to help you identify which plan is the right fit for you.

We currently do not offer an in-between plan, but we do our best to customize our service to your needs.

Job dispatching means assigning the jobs to your technicians, so if you are an owner/operator, you won't need that feature. Included in the free plan are the automated notifications to your customers!

Please feel free reach out to our team so we can help tailor our program to ensure it is the right fit for your business!
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:06 pm

I will call in the next couple of weeks, but the reason why I asked was because I have technicians working part time, so from time to time I'm not in the truck, and Rob ( Milspec6 ) is going to possibly be in the same boat as I am, so we are not a big company yet, if we have to pay $ 69 / month for job dispatching feature, then so be it, I'm not cheap Laughing Peace
I think there is a lot of companies growing and I'm sure it's a pretty good chunk of the market that you can tap into if you can somehow build a plan in between the free plan and the $ 69 / month. And I hope you know that I am not telling you what to do with your pricing at all, I'm simply making a suggestion :-)
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:36 pm

You remind me of the oil painting customer I had the DP Very Happy

But I hear what your saying. A CRM with Ala Cart menu of options.

If that dispatching feature can save you a couple hour hours a week it would be well worth the cost. Luckily for me I dispatch myself Very Happy but that postcard feature is something that interests me specifically for reminder cards.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:23 am

At HouseCall Pro, we love to hear suggestions and we are continually implementing feedback from our pros! I truly hear you and I know there have been many other requests for an in-between plan.

We do believe that even for owner/operators, the grow plan is worth it because the marketing features alone will provide a significant ROI. Did you know that finding new customers costs 5x more than marketing to your existing customer base? Not only that, but marketing to current customers is also far more successful. If you get even just one job a month from the automated email and postcard marketing, it would essentially pay for itself!

While your business is still growing, it may be worthwhile to start with the free plan and then upgrade to premium when you are ready. If you call our team and discuss your situation, we will everything we can to help you tailor our program to fit your business! You can also schedule a in-depth web demo and compare the free vs paid plans by going on our website: tryhousecall.com/pro
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:52 am

Dp makes a good point and thinks like the accountant that he is...one of the reasons for his success.

There are a large sector of cleaners that fall between the free model being offered and the components of the upgraded services. Having the ability to add / subtract would be a nice option.

As it is, we just need to round up / down to what fits the best and go from there. I think that the upgraded service is a good value and worth the added cost from what I see, but we all like to have our cake and eat it to in this industry.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:01 pm

This would be a great Loaner ProgramĀ  don't you guys think? Kerry would you PM me your phone number?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:36 pm

The #1 shortcoming in my business.... Staying in contact with recent/past customers. And the time to run the program implementing it.

Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:32 pm

dp1 wrote:I will call in the next couple of weeks, but the reason why I asked was because I have technicians working part time, so from time to time I'm not in the truck, and Rob ( Milspec6 ) is going to possibly be in the same boat as I am, so we are not a big company yet, if we have to pay $ 69 / month for job dispatching feature, then so be it, I'm not cheap Laughing Peace
I think there is a lot of companies growing and I'm sure it's a pretty good chunk of the market that you can tap into if you can somehow build a plan in between the free plan and the $ 69 / month. And I hope you know that I am not telling you what to do with your pricing at all, I'm simply making a suggestion :-)

re marketing to your customers Dp for $69 is pretty cheap, it tends to pay for itself about 10x over at least

repeat customers and additional services have made good jump up for us
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:03 pm

I think I'm going to give a try. Sign up/set up over the weekend.
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Same here, I will be jumping in on Tuesday.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down