Latest topics
» Connection with the largest contractor in my area.
by Freemind1 Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» Repeat cust didn't pay !
by milspec6 Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» Another mess
by milspec6 Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:07 pm

» You know it is hot when you turn down jobs
by milspec6 Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:56 pm

» Why I was away
by milspec6 Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm

» Pressure washer help
by steamprony Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:02 pm

» that's a 1st, ugh!
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:20 pm

» After a long winter
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:19 pm

» Setting customer expectations.
by milspec6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:14 pm

» Adding on work while you are there.....
by Freemind1 Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:36 pm

» Happy Father's day !
by Mo Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm

» Hi From Scotland
by milspec6 Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:25 pm

» Thought on my pricing.
by Freemind1 Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 pm

» any fishermen?
by Freemind1 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:52 am

» Urine Stain Charges
by milspec6 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:27 am

1 yr of housecall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 yr of housecall

Post by ACpower1 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:31 pm

1 yr in and 556 customers served with all their info tracked into our database.      

Every one of these customer minus maybe 1 or 2 difficult ones had their job knocked out of the park and will likely never look for another cleaner as long as we keep in touch.  

If you dont like technology or somehow couldnt get the hang of this program,   get over it..    it has a very small learning curve while adding the most professional image to your customers.  

Im not being paid anything to say this,   I am just that happy with the program and cant imagine even running business for 1 day without it.       The amount of office work taken off my hands to focus just on the business is unbelievable.      

I never ever have to worry about sending out emails,   coaching customers on the phone,   explaining the same thing over and over and over 500+ times a year. Sure I could use 5 programs to do this but why? We had one call back for add on service from thank you email that paid for the program for well over a year, 1 single call.

I can play with the prep emails and adjust how I like, I can play around with thank you emails to ask for reviews where ever we feel we need them, same with reminder emails... can easily create a referral program through any of these.

we did more tile/stone jobs this year than ever and most were us returning from after having done carpets 

doing taxes is a matter of a few clicks and Im done

I can track exactly what areas are the most profitable,   or have had the most calls,   our average tickets,   and where we need to improve.    

If your still a pen and paper calendar guy your committing business suicide in this day and age.
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 1 yr of housecall

Post by Mo on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:49 pm

Wow good review you really like it. Gonna have to check it out
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:08 pm

give it a try Mo, you wont regret it if you actually use the whole system. The only cleaners ive ever heard of not liking it just only gave it a half try.. like only using it for cc processing or didnt use customer database etc

its $60/month but makes us easily 10x that every month.

It brings your business to such a professional level in the eyes of the customer. We work for people that are remodeling their house or getting ready to sell, they are blown away by the confirmations, reminders, the Im on the way text with the person whos coming picture.

They are working with all sorts of contractors who sometimes show up late, get over budget sometimes, etc so when we roll in we look pretty damn good
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum