Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Butler returns to work

3 posters

Go down

Butler returns to work Empty Butler returns to work

Post by milspec6 Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:21 pm

I spent the day doing some upgrades on the trucks and figured it was time to set up and test the Butler unit now that the van appears to be reliable again. I expected to have to crawl into the engine compartment to adjust the throttle cable and fiddle with the vac pods for an hour to get everything dialed in, but the mechanic impressed me and had it already done.

I fired it up and the rpm was spot on adjusted, I was shocked. When I called the mechanic at home (small towns can be great) he told me that he had to have Butler techs walk him through it when he put everything back together. I had no idea that he was going to do all that, but sure glad he did.

I love the space and added heat that I have with the TNT in the NPR, but it pales compared to the vacuum and simplicity of the Butler unit. It will be nice having it back at my disposal and when it is tuned right, it is a terrific machine.

Now I have to decide which unit to take to the commercial job tomorrow.....higher heat or higher vacuum? Probably flip a coin. Not a bad problem to suffer from in this industry. Very Happy
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Butler returns to work Empty Re: Butler returns to work

Post by dp1 Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Wow, cool, that’s the kind of service that makes me a customer for life, when someone went above and beyond to bring convenience to the customer.
I like my vacuum more than I like my heat but I also like more space, so flip a coin and let us know Razz
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Good to see both set ups up and running now get to work
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 pm

I flipped the coin and took the box truck....it was the wrong choice. The building had a water pipe break so there was no water access and my box truck's fresh water tank was removed for winterizing since I always have direct water access all the other times....except this one.

So, I had to run 300 feet of garden house to the next closest building to operate. That was just the first problem.

The building is a simulated tropical Forrest complete with 95 degrees and about 85% humidity. It isn't easy to get dry times in that environment. I couldn't even keep my glasses from fogging over in that place and I must have lost 5 lbs of water weight in those 3 hours.

The added vacuum and fresh tank of the Butler would have been the better choice. I am just glad I was carrying so much garden hose.

Oh, and I lost my wash-down tool. I stuck it into a storm drain to purge the rv antifreeze and it wasn't full inserted. Activated the pump and launched it right to the bottom.

At least the bats didn't hit me in the head this time while cleaning.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down