Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Anyone thingking about a new uniform change besides me?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone thingking about a new uniform change besides me? Empty Anyone thingking about a new uniform change besides me?

Post by milspec6 Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 pm

For the last few years now I have been wearing a beige polo or long sleeve oxford with my logo on it along with coyote brown cargo pants. The combination matched the color scheme of my largest commercial client and seemed to get people there to view me as part of the team rather than an outside contractor. The pants are lightweight tactical that dry fast and never wrinkle or stain. It has been a good arrangement for the most part, but the colors are not exactly vibrant....feel more like a UPS driver when I clean residentials.

I want to go to something more vibrant like a leaf green or blue, but my logo is blue and gold so it really only shows up on white, beige, or maybe an olive. We all know how long a white shirt would last in this industry and I only wear the white oxfords when providing estimates. I don't want to change the logo colors either, so I am sort of without ideas.

I need to place another order soon though as my beige polo shirts are now showing some stains thanks to my mechanics gloves bleeding dye when they got wet. Any ideas or thoughts?
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone thingking about a new uniform change besides me? Empty Re: Anyone thingking about a new uniform change besides me?

Post by milspec6 Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Well, that became a dead end rather fast. I just checked with my clothing source and they discontinued the beige shirts. So, the only thing left are blue, bright green, yellow, black, grey, or white.

That means I am looking at either white or grey....not exactly the vibrant options I envisioned. The logo does show up well on the white (see my avatar), but it would be difficult to keep it white over the course of the day. Maybe a light grey then??

milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Anyone thingking about a new uniform change besides me? Empty Re: Anyone thingking about a new uniform change besides me?

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:08 pm

I started with Levis and blue polo.
Went to dark blue dickies and white moisture management shirt; copied Led Schwab.
-saw some firefighter with the green color combo afewnyeas back; ought about it.
Still do blue and white, with some baby blue shirts sometimes.
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 pm

I guess it is just the logo color that keeps this whole thing screwed up. As I sit here looking at my van I remember why I chose those colors in the first place...they looked great on a white van. I guess it only makes sense to go with white shirts....a lot of them.

milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:59 am

Been away for awhile, I'm back, do yourself a favor and check out www.logoup.com, unreal how affordable embroidered shirts are here. Especislly if you wait until their sales a couple of times a year.I 've paid $9 for fully synthetic polos with logo , no setup charge, no minimums.
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:30 am

I still wear the green polos and Kali cargo shorts. I really like the all the pockets in the cargo shorts because you can fit all kinds of things in them like small brush, spotter, rag etc
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down