Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

+8
Matt; My carpet cleaner
brianbenaiah
ACpower1
SCCC
Davey Cracker
Royal Man
milspec6
Mo
12 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit Empty Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Mo Tue May 05, 2015 6:12 pm

We are testing and reviewing the Wand-eeze Ergonomic Carpet Cleaning Kit.

Rules for Participants:

Keep tool for one week. Let me know if you need more time
Provide review and feedback on tool
Responsible for shipping wand-eeze to the next person in line
Clean Wand-eeze before shipping to the next person

Special Pricing for Cleaners Lounge members & Participants - Retails $300.00

Cleaners Lounge members receive a percentage off retail. PM Administrator for discount code

Loaner Participants that purchase loaner tool receives Cleaners Lounge member discount and Loaner Purchase Discount

Loaner Participants that purchases Wand-eeze loaner and provides Wand-eeze Video or Photograph testimonial receives additional discount

Current Wand-eeze Loaner Participants Contact Administrator if you're interested in participating
Mo
Dave
Brian
Tom
Andy
Tim
Ken
Devon
Rob
Kleen1

Here are the contents of the Wand-eeze Loaner package contents I received today

Last edited by Mo on Sat May 16, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by milspec6 Tue May 05, 2015 6:39 pm

Somebody please put that thing on a scale!

Great video Mo., it really changed my initial view of the product.  I really like the looks of it now that I see it in a 360 way.....kind of excited about trying this thing.

Oh, and it's okay that the Mytee safety wrap kicked your butt....it wasn't meant for one hand operation.  Looked like you pulled a  Pacquiao actually Razz
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Mo Tue May 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Unfortunately I don't have a scale I just found out my wife threw it away because it depressed her. 

I wonder if Android has a scale app?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Tue May 05, 2015 7:03 pm

I weighed it on my fish liar scale over the weekend and it was a hair over two lbs. I want to see how much weight is lost by having the quick connects on the ground. No metal wand valve/ lever and using the super skinny soultion line and my lighter and more flexable vac hose leader. ( ill send a vac leader to Mo if he wants on and an other mytee wrap to put between) It has to be over 1.5 lbs.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue May 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Here's the way I installed it. It won't just slide over the tube you need to removes the bolts and nuts. Let us know if there's a better way Dave. Also is that the best location for the wand-eeze?

Loosely install bottom bolts first

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit Wand_i10

Then top bolt and nut
Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit Wand-e10

The the two bolts and wing nuts
Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit Wand-e11
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Tue May 05, 2015 8:42 pm

It will usually slide on the tube if you take off those 2 bottom bolts. Or if you have to just loosen one side of the pivot and the black t jnob. ( you shouldn't have to take it apart like that ) you will also need 2" of tube at the end for your hose cuff. You will have to either cut back or remove that black plastic on your tube.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 pm

You also might want to keep that 1ft solution line threaded through the zip tie like it originally was.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue May 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Will do. I didn't have time to completely install it today. I was anxious to see how it felt swinging the wand. Ill take more pics and vids tomorrow.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue May 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Don't take this the wrong way, the "Wand-eeze" is a good name, but I can't help but think of a grease gun looking at Mo's pictures. I might be the only one here that does, but I might have to nickname it the "Greaser"

Am I the only one thinking this?
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Tue May 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Mo, move it forward about 6" where your hanger for valve would be, is what I'm thinking.......I could be wrong. But how are you going to attach your hose with it that far back???

BTW great video Mo!......with that song playing, all I can think is Puff Puff, Give........don't Bogart that trigger, Dude!!!

Also, I have a fat lady's scale, aka food scale.....so when I get it I'll give the true weight of it.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed May 06, 2015 5:16 am

You only need 2" for hose cuff which is typical application. But, im going to move mine way up and experiment today.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Wed May 06, 2015 9:01 am

If you stick a screwdriver or something like it under your rubber grip and shoot some soapy water under it it will slide off the tube. Then you can slide Wand Ez up just behind your hanger, you do not need the heat grip if the wand ez is on the tube.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Wed May 06, 2015 10:23 am

SCCC wrote:If you stick a screwdriver or something like it under your rubber grip and shoot some soapy water under it it will slide off the tube. Then you can slide Wand Ez up just behind your hanger, you do not need the heat grip if the wand ez is on the tube.

WD40 works well too
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 06, 2015 12:31 pm

I took the grip off and it slid right on
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed May 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Dave, were the 2 adjusting wings nuts necessary? Could you get away with just one? Is the

Sorbothane pad supposed to be adjustable or is it supposed to be set in one location. I think I like the wandeeze pushed all the way forward. I wonder if the solution hose to the wand manifold could be made to fit so it doesn't have to angle like that. I do realize that you need to have some slack so that you could adjust the handle but just wonder if it can be cleaned up a bit. I was wondering what the orange tie was for until I received your vid. Post here so you can show the correct way on installing the wandeeze
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Spoke to soon
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 06, 2015 4:26 pm

milspec6 wrote:Don't take this the wrong way, the "Wand-eeze" is a good name, but I can't help but think of a grease gun looking at Mo's pictures.  I might be the only one here that does, but I might have to nickname it the "Greaser"

Am I the only one thinking this?

The Grease-eeze Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:Mo, move it forward about 6" where your hanger for valve would be, is what I'm thinking.......I could be wrong. But how are you going to attach your hose with it that far back???

BTW great video Mo!......with that song playing, all I can think is Puff Puff, Give........don't Bogart that trigger, Dude!!!

Also, I have a fat lady's scale, aka food scale.....so when I get it I'll give the true weight of it.
I think the further back you have it the longer your stroke is.

That song bring back memories Dave?  Ear.. your next Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed May 06, 2015 4:48 pm

The longer your arm is, the longer your stroke......the handle could be connected to the head of the wand and your stroke would still be the same length..........but of course you would have to lay on the carpet to clean it. laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Look at the end of the video
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed May 06, 2015 4:54 pm

MO. The sorborthane pad should be all the way up. Play with whatever angle you want. Do the S curve with the hose to manifold. The optimum angle should be around 45 degrees. But all the way forward you can do the two finger trigger by holding the bottom of the trigger. With higher angle you can try the open hand vac stroke. It all depend on situation. with a higher angle its also easier to one hand it in open areas. IL post a video of different ways to hold it tomorrow.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed May 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Yes it needs the two wing nuts and those special red washers for a secure adjustment of your preferred angle. BTW: it took years and many prototypes to find just the right way to lock it down. ( It was going to just have 3-4 positions)

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed May 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Mo wrote:Look at the end of the video

It's pretty irrelevant, if you look close you see the angle of the wand drop waaaay down, at which point it's no longer at the proper angle to maintain suction.

I really think arm length has just about everything to do with your stroke length, but I can see how a pistol grip might allow a few extra inches over gripping the tube of the wand, just because of the angle/placement of your hand.

That's all I'm going to say about this, because I think I can see both sides of it, and the debate could go on n on about it.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Oh so you're saying at the extension point of the stroke the glide is no longer flat on the carpet?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next