Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Low Moisture Cleaning is just surface cleaning

+12
Jeffclean
Andy Mc
ACpower1
prodrying
John Geurkink
Davey Cracker
Fred H
milspec6
Bonnet Pro
Ryan S
REALCLEAN
Mo
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Low Moisture Cleaning is just surface cleaning - Page 3 Empty Re: Low Moisture Cleaning is just surface cleaning

Post by John Geurkink Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Andy, you seem to be very sensitive to the fact that others disagree with you, as to your "Just know that I have done (attempted) all the above situations with OP, so I know what it's limits are. As I look back on it now , I feel embarrassed about what I ""thought" OP was capable of." you seem to try to negate "by your opinion" what others and I have witnessed, after 41 years of doing this.
Like I stated, I am having TM to VLM guys on for the next two months, each week a different company that explains WHY they did and are doing this, I have a LONG list of these guys and keep it going for a long time, and most of them have HWE longer than you have even cleaned.
If you missed where I used a TM for a few years, maybe you ought to dig a little deeper, being you always want to be in these posts, do your own homework, you will find it....LOL

John Geurkink

Back to top Go down

Low Moisture Cleaning is just surface cleaning - Page 3 Empty Re: Low Moisture Cleaning is just surface cleaning

Post by Andy Mc Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:48 pm

"If you missed where I used a TM for a few years, maybe you ought to dig a little deeper, being you always want to be in these posts, do your own homework, you will find it....LOL" -John

You brought it up John , I just asked for clarification as to what TM you used for "years",  the fact that you want to avoid answering says everything. I think any fair minded man would feel that it was a valid question.

John-- "maybe you ought to dig a little deeper, being you always want to be in these posts,"----

You seem to imply here that somehow there is something wrong with me chiming in with my 2 cents on these types of threads.  Just because you don't like being challenged doesn't mean there is something wrong with someone  who challenges you.  

I used to think like that too,  but then I turned 12  and grew out of it.

"

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:00 pm

The only thing I think is funny are the so called "tests" where they show some HWE carpet and VLM carpet and the HWE carpet after looks like crap and is wicking like crazy

The "tests" are done by VLM guys that are promoting VLM judging by the wicking and the crappyness I would say these "tests" are extremely biased

Like no dry strokes, high flow jets with a tiny TM, 600psi

I could set up any test with any method and make it look bad if I wanted to.

Theres a video on youtube of a steamin demon out cleaning a Vortex/rotovac combo, doesnt make it true
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:05 pm

check out this company here in Seattle, D A Burns

multi million dollar company, rug plants are easily 300k set ups each these guys are the masters of fabric cleaning

not because they have 2 massive rug plants but because they are actually that good at what they do.

they clean rugs that are more expensive than some of our houses

what method do they use for wall to wall?
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Geurkink Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Blah, blah, blah as usual Andy, I suggested guys hear for themselves and listen to a guy who is changed over, I will put up many over the next months, or they can listen to Andy going back and forth all day.

John Geurkink

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Nice intelligent response John.

Sorry I forgot your to far above me to have to respond to any point that I made.

I will only converse with low level humans like my self from now on.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by dp1 Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:35 pm

"You guys out west, where you're running outta water, should embrace VLM. It may save your job once the government starts taxing water consumption."

I'm not worried about it, I'm not paying for them, my customers are  laughing
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Andy Mc wrote:"There is a place for all cleaning methods and if the person doing the cleaning takes pride in his work, all methods will deliver great results."

I agree in general.  However ,  (trust me)  Many, many times in a residential setting VLM can not work.   Ever try cleaning dried cat poo with an OP?  ever tried responding to an emergency call were someone spilled paint on the carpet, and you had to try to clean the paint with OP?

Ever had a call where the man of the house cracked his head while working out side then walked in the house and bleed all over the carpet?   Try cleaning that with OP.   Or the once in a while call where the dog got sick and had a case of the runs on the carpet.  Ever tried cleaning that with OP?

Or the job that has gum all over and ink spots,   you will be on your hands and knees for an hour , if all you have is OP.

Traffic lane gray?  lean how to explain it real well, cause many more jobs will have it when all you have is OP.

Of course their is the vomit,  and heavy soil jobs ,   pop corn oil spills,  over flowed sinks , water floods etc.

Some situations you just can not do well with VLM , no matter how dedicated you are.    VLM only  is fine if you get the right kind of jobs,  just be prepared to  refer about 20 percent of your calls to your friend with a TM.

This is the best response in this thread imo, and seriously guys, I don't see anything that he said is hating on vlm, he's just stating his opinion and y'all ought to respect that. Just saying.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by REALCLEAN Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:13 pm

If I don't know how to do something, that means it can't be done.
REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3