Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Finally took some time off from the van and got busy...true ride a long with Saiger's

5 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Go down

Finally took some time off from the van and got busy...true ride a long with Saiger's Empty Finally took some time off from the van and got busy...true ride a long with Saiger's

Post by Mark Saiger Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Got the pontoon boat out finally....no wake zone off the lake since water levels gone down.

Pontoon is 20 foot Avalon Triple toon, fully sheeted underside for air entrapment.

150hp Supercharged Mercury Verado (well maybe a 200 hp Smile )

50 miles per hour....and crazy fun!

Last boat was as Hydrostream with 2.5 mercury efi....did 92 MPH.  Always laughed that when get rid of performance boats, would be figuring out how to make pontoons go fast!

Then, got out the supercharged Seadoo RXP (of course a few mods) that does 70 mph.  Got rid of all the race jetskis/PWC's....

First time out in 3 years.  Padded up with all the race gear (dug it out of the closet) so had race boots, 100 mph impact race lifejacket, back brace, knee brace, race gloves....I was ready!

Finally took some time off from the van and got busy...true ride a long with Saiger's 2014-07-04143435_zps58323b9d

Felt good to be back in the saddle again....well, on the PWC as I am a stand up rider to absorb all the waves and big bumps. Smile

Had to get the jet skis up and down to the lake, so had to use the Saiger's Steam Clean Jeep Smile  Bit of a hill in front of my house!

Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.saigers.com

Back to top Go down

Finally took some time off from the van and got busy...true ride a long with Saiger's Empty Re: Finally took some time off from the van and got busy...true ride a long with Saiger's

Post by milspec6 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Good stuff Mark.

I've flipped a few classic jeeps climbing sharp inclines....can be scary. Still can't get used to a jeep with GPS screens, but I am old.

Looks like a wonderful way to spend the day, not sure where you find the motivation to work. Very Happy 
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Finally took some time off from the van and got busy...true ride a long with Saiger's Empty Re: Finally took some time off from the van and got busy...true ride a long with Saiger's

Post by Ryan S Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 am

Looks like lots of fun. Glad you could get away for a few hours.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mark Saiger Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Thanks everyon!

Ended up having a water loss of course yesterday (Sunday) so it cut into my being off the van and being on the lake.

Still plenty booked up (this week full and next week not sure what we have for openings) and of course, we still try to squeeze in those last minute people.

The wife has surgery next week, so the way things are going, remaining summer could be cut short for fun.

I can at least say I gave it my best shot in a short time! Woo woo!

Now, it's 8:30 pm and I think I need to go to bed. Too much fun from the weekend, or too much work today Smile

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue"!
Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 pm

I wish you lived in Knoxville! Smile
REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saiger Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:49 pm

REALCLEAN wrote:I wish you lived in Knoxville! Smile

Very Happy 
Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down