Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

She was selling Labrador, I was buying Pitbull

+2
Mo
Cjcann
6 posters

Go down

She was selling Labrador, I was buying Pitbull Empty She was selling Labrador, I was buying Pitbull

Post by Cjcann Fri May 01, 2015 6:33 pm

You know the story- Are you afraid of dogs? the customer asks on the phone? " No mam, deal with them all day long". It's a lie, ever since getting dragged down by a vicious shepard on the schoolyard as a youngster, I am eternally weary. As I am setting up "Buster" the "Labrador" is barking, jumping on me, whips me so hard with his tail that it still hurts. I am determined to get this last job done as the cherry on top of a great week. " He's mostly Labrador and he might have some Pitbull in him" she informs. Bullsh*t, Buster is 70-80% Pit I think. As I re-enter the home he is now intermittently growling at me. I surreptitiously insert a 8" phillips screwdriver in my pocket. If he decides to clamp on with his 2,000 pounds of force jaws I am going to do the only thing that will get this type of dog to release- it involves the eyesocket. I love animals, I do not want to hurt them. I Just love myself a little more. Walk away? I wanted that cherry on the Sunday, I wanted that last check to round out the deposit slip. I guess I was just in one of those moods- Challenged- I was not going to be beaten by Buster the " Labrador". Got it done, got the check, WHEW! Time for a cold one!
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

She was selling Labrador, I was buying Pitbull Empty Re: She was selling Labrador, I was buying Pitbull

Post by Mo Fri May 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Dogs don't like you Very Happy I don't like that particular dogs owner
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

She was selling Labrador, I was buying Pitbull Empty Re: She was selling Labrador, I was buying Pitbull

Post by Davey Cracker Fri May 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Haha, good story.............I'm a pet lover too, but have had to kill a few in my cleaning days to "protect myself".....haven't we all??? laughing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 01, 2015 9:06 pm

I had a lizard scare the crap out of me today. The custy said its been in there for a couple week. I offered to suck it up with my hose but he declined
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri May 01, 2015 9:13 pm

LOL, I never understand that "type" of pet owner, why can't you put buster in the backyard while the cleaner does his job for an hour or two ? it's not going to kill buster being outside for an hour or two.
Some of my customers even put their dogs in their bathrooms before I enter their apartment, I guess this is the life of a cleaner, have to deal with people with common sense and without them.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri May 01, 2015 9:16 pm

That lizard is going to jump out of the filter when you open it up to clean it and it's not going to be a happy lizard Laughing
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 01, 2015 9:23 pm

I cleaned a house with a Chihuahua usually they bark like crazy this one didn't, it liked me. It hated its owners though pee stains everywhere. You guys notice the small dogs are the ones that like to pee on carpet.

When I take my dog to the dog park the section were the small dogs are they are always barking at the big dogs acting like theyre going to kill'em
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sat May 02, 2015 12:26 am

I've noticed all dogs like to pee, and the bigger the dog, thie bigger the total usually. Twisted Evil
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Sat May 02, 2015 7:06 am

Sorry mam but your dog scares me. Where can you put him so I can finish the work you want done.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat May 02, 2015 7:21 am

That would have been too easy Ken
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat May 02, 2015 9:11 am

I am with Ken and that rule applies to all animals....don't care if it is a dog, cat, snake, parrot, or just fat kid with an ice cream cone. Just let me do my job lady.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down