Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

House Call Pro

+3
Mo
milspec6
ACpower1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

House Call Pro Empty House Call Pro

Post by ACpower1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Well Im sure you have seen it being promoted on tmf,    but I will give you guys my honest opinion.

were a little over a month into using this program and I have to say it has been some of the best money ever spent on my business.  
We pay $58/month and its probably worth 4x that.    

This program blows service monster out of the water,    the app is so clean and easy to punch in customer info and the features are amazing.

feedback from customers (without asking for it)  is great.      This software is really changing our business and keeping us super organized.  

When you schedule a job as soon as you hit the save button your customer gets a really professional email saying the service has been booked.

Then the ever important "prep email" is in there    this is a must have,  it saves so much on the job explaining.      Everything from clear the driveway for the truck,   to clear the room of small items and breakables,     vacuum before we come,    put pets in a safe place,    etc etc    

Were showing up to jobs that are better prepped than ever before,   what a time and headache saver.  

When you hit start job from the app,     it factors your location with google maps including traffic and sends the customer a text saying your on the way with an estimated arrival time..    super awsome

Customers automatically get a thank you email after the job that can be customized however you want,    you can get really creative with this one...  referral program,   other services etc  

Then it keeps track of job date so they will get auto reminder emails at the intervals you set.  

It lets you keep track of details on each customer like "pet treatments,   lots of colored stains,   snob,  asshole etc"   and its easy to see them on the customer profile.  

Everything feeds into google calendar

Post cards are really nice quality and 1/2 the price of service monster cards,   only  .65cents.    They are nice cards too with an assortment of funny pictures etc

you can send out emails to all of your database with a sale,   or a special offer.      say you have a slower week coming up,    you can send out an email to everyone with maybe a tile cleaning or upholstery cleaning deal.        

All you have to do is keep feeding every one of your customers into the database,    it grows and grows..  

Weve tried razor sync,    which wasnt great didnt last long at all..    was almost there but just not as finished of a product and missing key things

also did service monster for over a year,     it works and is the absolute best ROI $ but the data entry is terrible..  they have no app,   the cards are expensive,   and no email features which is huge.      

mostly with service monster the data entry and layout of the software was enough to cancel it,    its so difficult and poorly designed.  

cant say enough about house call,    I honestly wish we had started with it 5years ago...   our database would be huge
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

House Call Pro Empty Re: House Call Pro

Post by milspec6 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Thanks for the review, I have been interested in such a program. I don't think you can be in the residential game without something like that unless you have a good office manager to handle those things.

Certainly cheaper than paying an office manager. Is that $58 the only cost or is there set-up fees? How long of a contract?
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:39 pm

The set up I think was $99,     no contract at all which is cool but I sure wont be cancelling with how well this is working

the $58 is for 3 accounts too,   which is the minimum.    we only use 2 for now until windows get busier.

This is the one,     an honest must have.     That $58 is nothing compared to what you get,    not to mention your retaining your customers instead of just hoping they will call next time. There is so much you can do with this
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:43 pm

3 account minimum? I don't really understand that part, but okay.

It sounds like a good approach, I have written it down as part of my restructuring plans.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Wow that sounds awesome very good price to. How's the connectivity? Ive heard issues with SM crashing all the time. Does it integrate with QB or other accounting programs? Can you bulk upload you client list?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:31 pm

the 3 minimum is just because it would be hard to offer this good of a service for less than $60/month...  it really is a lot of bang for the buck Rob, other service software like this is hundreds per month or a one time cost of thousands. 

connectivity is great,   its an actual app..  service monster is just web based which is terribly outdated,   you have to bookmark the web page on your phone and thats how you control it.    

no crashes so far with house call,     ya it integrates with quickbooks/google etc very well

you can bulk upload your database with spreadsheet or they will even do it for you if your a new customer
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Im skeptical of anything promoted by tmf these days,     obviously we all know they boost all kinds of products good and bad..  like many forums

but this one really is good,    the no contract is what sold me on trying it out..     and only a month in I cant imagine not having it

give it a try,   you wont be disappointed.

I didnt want to mention it on here until I really got a feel for it and had ran it for a while.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:26 pm

I like the no contract part as well....never liked the old program that I was using.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:37 pm

ill try and take a screen shot so you can see the layout.

when you book a job and you click on the icon, it shows you all the details with a google street view of the house. seems like not a big deal but its actually come in handy a few times already..
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:10 pm

That is actually a great feature! I normally print out a google map street view of the houses on the schedule. I also pull up the details on Zillow to see the house size and layout if available.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:30 pm

got our follow up/thank you email set up

a little referral words, how happy with the service were you, review us, and other services available.

I was thinking if there were ever a problem on a job, some customers dont call or tell you and just go straight to review.. this could keep that from happening and instead they would give you the feedback directly

ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Put a review link to Angies for them AC
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

House Call Pro Empty Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Post by HouseCallPro Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:50 am

Thank you for sharing your experiences with HouseCall Pro! I am so happy to hear that we have helped your business run more efficiently and that your customers love it! We are here to make running your business hassle-free by automating your operations.

Just to clear up the uncertainty about accounts, anyone can use HouseCall Pro. You don't need to have 3 users in your account. Actually since you posted this, we came out with our free plan for owner/operators! If you want to add technicians, you can start at just one with our Grow plan. With the same plan, you can add up to 10 technicians. Once you reach more than that, you can upgrade to our Manage plan.

To make our payment plans even more clear, we do have a $99 set up fee to import your entire customer database into our program (this takes a lot of man hours on our part!) HouseCall Pro does not force you into a contract, we even offer a 30 day money-back guarantee if you don't enjoy our service right away. However, we do offer the option to pre-pay annually which saves you $10/month and we waive the set up fee!

It's wonderful to hear that you think our service is worth much more than you are paying! It is not even more cost-effective since we offer it for free to single users. It may seem like a steal, but we want to be there for you and help you grow, so that you choose us once you are ready to add technicians and market to your customers.

Please let me know if I can help answer any more questions or help with anything else!
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:30 am

As a single operator, I would be interested in this program.

However, I would like to be able to use the post card part of the program too. In order to have this feature, I'd have to upgrade to the next tier of the program for the monthly fee.

I'd be willing to pay more for the postcards, but I don't want to be required to upgrade to the next tier to use this feature.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:06 am

I understand what you mean! At this point, we do not offer an in-between plan, but I appreciate the suggestion. I'll be sure to pass along to my team the high demand for this option.

We will do our best to work with you to find the best option for you. Previously, we did not even offer the free plan for owner/operators, so we are doing as much as we can to accommodate smaller organizations within our program.

Hopefully our marketing feature will pay for the grow plan itself by increasing your revenue. Even if you just gained one extra job per month by re-marketing to your customers, the feature would probably be worth it for you!

I recommend calling our team at 858-345-9675 so you can get a deeper look at our service. We will see can see what we can do for you and help you choose the right plan for your business!
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:07 pm

What I would like to know is who owns the info? If some day I want to stop the service, who owns and retains the information gathered up to that point. Just thinking along the lines of when you site designer would fly the coop and take your site with them.
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:20 pm

eldiabloz wrote:What I would like to know is who owns the info? If some day I want to stop the service, who owns and retains the information gathered up to that point. Just thinking along the lines of when you site designer would fly the coop and take your site with them.

They are a very legitimate company El D. Theres loads of bs on tmf about guys speculating some conspiracy of them stealing their customers etc

These guys are not in the service business and are not looking to take your carpet cleaning customers, they might be working to set up something years down the road to become a marketing company like angies list but thats pretty far fetched. They dont sell the customer databases or anything of the sort.

If they were doing this to obtain lots of customer data they would be going about it in the most expensive possible way, there are much easier ways.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:18 pm

Thanks for dispelling those rumors AC! You are correct in that the conspiracy is totally false. We have not and would not ever steal anyone's customers or sell anyone's data. That would violate federal privacy laws, which we would not want to do.

Please read below for an excerpt from our Terms & Conditions:
Customer Data
Individual customer data entered or imported by the Pro shall remain the property of the Pro.

Hopefully that clears up any misinformation! Please let me know if you have any more questions.
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:21 pm

HouseCallPro wrote:
Customer Data
Individual customer data entered or imported by the Pro shall remain the property of the Pro.

Hopefully that clears up any misinformation! Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Does that mean we won't be able to download our customers list from you if we decide to switch down the road ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:03 pm

dp1 wrote:
HouseCallPro wrote:
Customer Data

Does that mean we won't be able to download our customers list from you if we decide to switch down the road ?

It actually means the exact opposite! Your customers will remain your customers.
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Oh ok, I thought when you say the Pro, it meant "house call Pro" Razz
Thanks for the clarification Very Happy
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:58 am

In all truthfulness, without the postcard part of this program, I can do the "free" part with my quickbooks and Google calendar.

I'd be interested, at the point the postcards come in on the "free" part of it. 60 bucks a month is a lot of premade postcards I could have printed for thank you post cards.

For me, I already have something to schedule, have accounting and CC processing covered.
An automatic postcard program is something I need, but not to the tune of 60 bucks a month, plus the cost of postcards. Were I multi truck, I wouldn't care about the monthly fee. But I'm not.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:15 am

Freemind1 wrote:In all truthfulness, without the postcard part of this program, I can do the "free" part with my quickbooks and Google calendar.

I'd be interested, at the point the postcards come in on the "free" part of it. 60 bucks a month is a lot of premade postcards I could have printed for thank you post cards.

For me, I already have something to schedule, have accounting and CC processing covered.
An automatic postcard program is something I need, but not to the tune of 60 bucks a month, plus the cost of postcards. Were I multi truck, I wouldn't care about the monthly fee. But I'm not.

The beauty of our automated email and postcard marketing features is that you can set it & forget it! For example, you can set it up to automatically send emails/postcards 1 day after a job, 3 months after a job, etc. so that you never have to worry about it again! It is quite a time-saver, and as they say, time is money.

Additionally, since HouseCall Pro is an all-in-one tool, it is much simpler than using a different program from scheduling, payment processing, etc. and cobbling them all together. Instead of using a bunch of different tools, HouseCall Pro integrates everything into a seamless process. We help you stay organized and increase efficiency.
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:53 am

Sounds like a great idea, might have to take the plunge....
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HouseCallPro Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:15 pm

eldiabloz wrote:Sounds like a great idea, might have to take the plunge....

We would love to show you the power of our program. Please visit tryhousecall dot com/pro to schedule a demo so you can see the value for yourself!
HouseCallPro
HouseCallPro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next