Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Hey Bonnet Pro guy here's an idea

+6
ACpower1
ODIN
Ryan S
Bonnet Pro
Freemind1
Ken Raddon
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey Bonnet Pro guy here's an idea Empty Hey Bonnet Pro guy here's an idea

Post by Ken Raddon Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:39 am

I was thinking I am going to need to buy some pads in the next little while but all I know for sure is I am NOT going to buy glad pads from John G. But I don't know which ones to get so I came up with this great idea I think would be perfect for you and me too of course.

Put together a package like your bonnet pro sample pack and put it in a loaner program like the Zipper.

Here's what it would look like to me... the first guy would get the bonnets of course they'd be brand new and that's a good thing because then he would use them on one or more jobs and then launder them and send them off to the next guy and come on here and report. That guy would use them, launder theme and send them off to the next guy and report back here. And on and on and on.

Or here's another idea you send me one of each of your pads and I keep the ones I like and/or use the most and send you back the ones I don't want/like and buy a couple dozen of the ones I like.

Can you tell I really don't want to buy pads I wont like and that means wont use?

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Hey Bonnet Pro guy here's an idea Empty Re: Hey Bonnet Pro guy here's an idea

Post by Freemind1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:03 am

Actually, that is a good idea Ken.

Telling makers and sellers to put their money where there mouth is, makes sense. Joe gave me a sample of SOO and it SOLD me on buying a jug of 100%. That powerful little sample is all it took to show me he was 100% right about how great his product was.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:23 am

Its hard enough to get guys to return a self addressed stamp envelope with a questioner. To get them to package and pay to ship a pad to someone else? I don't think that would happen. People are too busy. Nice idea. I will try and think of something for the bonnets when I am ready to debut my new Woolpy`s Bonnet. Thanks.
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 am

Bonnet Pro wrote:Its hard enough to get guys to return a self addressed stamp envelope with a questioner. To get them to package and pay to ship a pad to someone else? I don't think that would happen. People are too busy. Nice idea. I will try and think of something for the bonnets when I am ready to debut my new Woolpy`s Bonnet. Thanks.

Hey John, have you noticed the zipper loaner program we have going on here the board. That's about $100 shipping cost for the guy to ship to the next person it's been going on since right before Christmas maybe November December. It's a good idea you should give it a shot maybe pick out five guys on the board and work it out between them. This is different place you're hanging out man we are good cleaners looking out for each other you should use this as an opportunity to promote your products. I hope you reconsider this it could work to your advantage.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 pm

I gotta tell you you are right about some guys but not about the guys on here. Well most of them anyways. Just make sure they are regular posters on here and I think you're safe.

Just make sure the first guy gets a good reusable box that he needs only slap a new address label and pay the postage. I will personally bet you $50 that the string of using then mailing on to the next guy goes unbroken through a minimum of ten guys.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ACpower1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:07 pm

the mini max machine is still pretty big, and an expensive tool... would love to try it but if it was me Im not sure I would do the loaner thing

I want a zipper with a brush roll, just a single cylinder brush maybe not as big of dia. as the strong dry

that would be the ultimate tool and then I would pay 3k for it
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Bonnet Pro wrote:Its hard enough to get guys to return a self addressed stamp envelope with a questioner. To get them to package and pay to ship a pad to someone else? I don't think that would happen. People are too busy. Nice idea. I will try and think of something for the bonnets when I am ready to debut my new Woolpy`s Bonnet. Thanks.

We are talking about a few pads. I find it hard to believe that you can't see the regulars here are not the same as posters on other boards.

That's ok though. Your business, your products, and you run it how you see fit. I will just keep that in mind when I see a sales pitch. No offense, but lots of distys and Mfgs are busy tell us all how their stuff is the best, selling us whatever they can. Then the disappointment over buying MORE useless stuff. As Ken points out, we are constantly told how so and so's stuff is the best. We waste money on it, and it inhabits a shelf. If your pads are truly GREAT, then what is the big deal over sending out a pad of each to prove it?

Ken was offering to buy a DOZEN each of the ones he liked. I am pretty sure other guys would follow suit.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Welcome to........

Hey Bonnet Pro guy here's an idea Image_zps9a8eabe4

It will take awhile but these distrubitors will catch on sooner or later. In the end they will be greatful they experienced the RC model.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:17 pm

I'm gonna make some bonnets. Got a good design (I think). I just received my equipment to put them together. My material has been found and should have it soon. I'd love to send some out to you guys to try, free of charge, just to get feedback.

REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Great idea Realclean!

Plenty of guys here using bonnets and would be happy to give you real and true feedback. Hope your design and manufacturing of them go well.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 pm

I've made a couple of prototypes and have been testing them for durability. So far, so good.

I have noticed already that the ones I'm running on CGD with a 175 have the least longevity. Inherent weakness with a rotary is it turns a bonnet into a donut. The middle, 4"-5", basically serve no purpose, plus the constant wear in the same direction.

However, they're still wearing better than most others I've tried that are somewhat similar.
REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:22 pm

Here is one small thing, I would like to see as well.

There is typically ONLY one hand type bonnet out there. You've seen them. The ones with one or two stripes of AstroTurf. They run about 20 bucks for one. 20 bucks is too much money IMO, AND we need a little more variety. Sure would be nice if someone developed them.

Are your bonnets absorption only bonnets, or do they agitate too?

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:25 pm

ThAts pretty cool. Have you used then on an OP?
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 pm

My bonnets are both heavy on extraction and one is a hybrid that's more aggressive than anything other than a pure scrubbing pad.
REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:53 pm

I only use OP when I clean. Just physics imo. Rotary is just too limited.
REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Well since it is my thread I ought to get a sample dont you think?

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Bonnet Pro wrote: I will try and think of something for the bonnets when I am ready to debut my new Woolpy`s Bonnet. Thanks.

Easy fellas he didn't say he was not going to do it.

John participants in a loaner program will be picked by me and the moderators. If they choose to participate in a loaner program they will be required to give an unbiased opinion & feedback on said product.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Johns 8" 100% cottons are the best hand scrub/absorb/upholstery/stair pad made. I use them for spotting too. Plus they are way less than 20$ I think there is free shipping with them.. I might be wrong.
As for the op thing and physics a 175 cleans all around the fibers with different strokes and still No worry of tip bloom.
Traceable what are your pads made of % wise?
Pictures?
Thickness?

Bonnet pros work amazing with a 175 and impress me everything I think I might not be able to get the job done I bust out the thin multi layer cotton. And Bam!
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 am

BonnetPro does make some nice products. I've always admired guys that plan out and produce their own product. A lack of that in this country has really hurt in the grand scheme of things imo.

REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:53 am

Lol! Thanks Joe! Judd it is. Us laid back country folks have to have one syllable names. Anything more and we can't pronounce it, much less spell it. Ha! Ha! Ha!
REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:58 am

"We are talking about a few pads. I find it hard to believe that you can't see the regulars here are not the same as posters on other boards.

That's ok though. Your business, your products, and you run it how you see fit. I will just keep that in mind when I see a sales pitch. No offense, but lots of distys and Mfgs are busy tell us all how their stuff is the best, selling us whatever they can. Then the disappointment over buying MORE useless stuff. As Ken points out, we are constantly told how so and so's stuff is the best. We waste money on it, and it inhabits a shelf. If your pads are truly GREAT, then what is the big deal over sending out a pad of each to prove it? "

I have been on this forum about two weeks. So I can say I really dont know anyone. How could I in such a short time. I tell people what my products do if they want to say its the best then I leave that to my customers. My new pads for one are not finished. I did a small test on another board and with that feedback decided to move forward. No point in further sending out something that is being improved on and that will never be sold in its current level of development.

Did you overlook this line?

I will try and think of something for the bonnets when I am ready to debut my new Woolpy`s Bonnet. Thanks.

J

Just curious. How much of your own money did you give away this week with free cleaning samples?  Very Happy 
"If your pads are truly GREAT, then what is the big deal over sending out a pad of each to prove it? "

Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:11 pm

"This place IS the future of Supply."

I spend a lot in mags like CleanFax and have done so for many years. In the last two years or so I started participating on a few forums and I agree the potential return on the forum may beat the mag. advertising. Its just the direction things are moving. The contest stuff is new to me to be honest. So rather then get into something and make a mess I like to move slow to avoid mistakes. I am running one for chemical on this forum to get my feet wet.
I appreciate the advice, thanks Joe.

Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next