Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Suppliers Posting

+13
dp1
Joe Bristor
carpetdaddy
milspec6
Fuzzsucker
deepgreenmaker
Andy Mc
Mo
OneBlueSummer
REALCLEAN
Freemind1
ODIN
Ryan S
17 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Suppliers Posting Empty Suppliers Posting

Post by Ryan S Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Until further consideration has been done. Suppliers who post their products/videos ect. with out sponsorship will be deleted. Thank you for your patience.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Suppliers Posting Empty Re: Suppliers Posting

Post by Freemind1 Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Shocked pale 

Seems to be coming an unfriendly place, lately.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:11 pm

If you sell products then yes.

Not unfriendly, just looking after our contributors. They look after you ya know.

If you have products to sell and wish to support them then I would welcome you to sponsor the cleaners lounge.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Great move! Most are just hit and run anyway.
REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Give the lounge some time to sort out the Guidelines. We will get it right. Feel free to express you opinion on this matter here. It will all be taken into consideration.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Hey Terry, you cheap a$$! No one ever wanted a golf shirt with your name on it!  You want to promote your product?  Then you need to promote The Lounge like the other suppliers do with a monthly sponsor fee.  Other wise, quit free loading off of the members of the lounge.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:00 am

I thought this forum started when Mo emailed Joe and asked him if he wants another forum?... If thats true then why not go by Joe's rules?
Have the guys give something away, especially till you get more active members on this forum. If not tell them to help out with something or pay up. Joe's got this down to a science, almost every item he's just sent me Ive ended up buying more of. It just works.

Just like that "green" (not green, and will never get a epa approval ) hair straightening creame dude. If he would have instead just sent Mo a case and said send these out to your top posters instead of trying to come in here like he's ben burnake things would have gone a lot smoother and he probably would have already sold tons more of his stuff.
Did the dude pay you guys to post here, if not He's the reason why you need to tax distributors. I kept waiting for you guys to come out and say he was a distributor here, or just kick him out. But all I hear is the praises for this stuff. I dont get it? Did he end up sending out some samples? I kept loosing track on all his threads and couldn't keep up.

If its not true, I can understand wanting to get some money from a distributor especially if they want their own section on a forum.

As for the Viking, he isn't fake, he doesn't lie or mislead like some, and have no problem with him telling about a new product he's got for sale. He also helps out this forum with his knowledge and Ive learned a lot from his videos. So you could count contribution as a form of payment too.

Is your guy's goal to make a bunch of money on this forum? Or make a little while helping others? I say tax the heck out of the big guys in the business and leave the small dudes alone or just tell them to help out with something like once every 6 months give something away or have them write up a how to that you could stickie somewhere on the forum that would be cool. It doesn't hurt this forum at all to have more posts of new products. The only thing that will hurt this forum is drama, and lies. We are all smart enough business owners, and will make informative decisions on our own or with each other.

I just dont want this place to turn into a communist regime where people are afraid to disagree with the paid distributors and are afraid to forced to eat a big plate of bs.  pirat 
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 am

Were going to do a reboot and involve more of the members in the decision making process on how this board is going to run.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:11 am

I agree with Charlie. The Viking man contributes value to the board, and only once in a blue moon will mention a product he has.

I can understand if a supplier came here just to sales pitch for free every day, calling him a free loader, but that is certainly not the case with Terry.

I think Ryan is out of line with his language, maybe a power trip, or maybe just a bad day.

Anyways just my opinion ,

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:24 am

I'm working so not much time to respond. I'm not on a power trip. Remember I work for you. Terry posed the question what's your cut?  Terry, it's zero. Look at my post count, I did all that for free!  I got zero!  

Please keep your opinions coming this is your board. We will do the best to represent you.

BTW I told Mo he could take me down as a moderator. I don't do this for money. There is none, and I make much more in my business, I don't need a cleaning forum to supplement my income.

If you guys would like to remove that moderater tag from my name that's cool with me. A moderator is a voluntary position on this board.

Oh and since when do we worry about a little $&%.

Hey any body want an All Pro Carpet Care T Shirt? I'm trying to distribute them all across America.  laughing 
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:22 am

It just appears to me, that this board is or is attempting to transition to the same thing other boards are doing. Pay to play.

I think spitting in the eye of someone who has helped this group tremendously, is a bad move and I don't think we need ANOTHER board that does that.

You guys do what you want, I don't pay the hosting fees. But you certainly can't expect people to stay where they don't feel welcome.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:26 am

Ok. I'll get ya one. Make your you wear skiing T
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:53 am

Ryan, when I saud your language was out of line, I didn't mean that you said the word ASS, I meant that it was out of line to call someone a cheap ass free loader, when they didn't deserve it.

Terry is primarily a carpet cleaner just like the rest of us, and he contributes real value to the board , only once in a blue moon will he mention a product that he has.

It's not like the guy is selling $10,000 worth of merchandise a month to board members. No one needs you to protect them , most of us are grown men

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:05 am

Hey Andy, so when did we start watching total ROI as basses for who pays sponsorship or not?

Also
 Matter fact I believe all our distributors are caroet cleaners too.

Protect who? From what? The guidelines for sponsorship is easy. Pay monthly sponsor ship to the forum and pay to the members with supplies contest what ever.

Hey, if you can't tell terry is cheap, your crazy. Terry won't argue with that I'll bet. He's a Viking for goodness sake. Lol

Last edited by Ryan S on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:08 am

If anyone wants to go after deepgreen. That's a topic mo started and to intrest peaked.

We should talk about that too. How should they be treated? How far should their free sample of the lounge be?
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm

I just offered to send Mo an extra dozen jars with his group order for anyone who posts before and after pics or videos that I can use on my website. Thanks for letting me hang out. Barry

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Ryan- "Hey Andy, so when did we start watching total ROI as basses for who pays sponsorship or not?"

Andy- Define "we"?

Ryan- Also
Matter fact I believe all our distributors are caroet cleaners too.

Andy- Can you name one other supplier was has 99.5% of his posts as contributions as a carpet cleaner, and 0.5% of his posts about a product he sells? Or another that has offered as much free technical support to members as Terry has? I just don't think a one size fits all approach is very fair, but again just my opinion.

Ryan- "Protect who? From what? "

Andy- The "protection" reference was regarding your statement that Terry is free loading off members here , and that you "work for us" the implication was that somehow members here are being abused , and there fore you step in to protect because you work for us.

(at least that was the vibe I got. maybe you didn't mean it that way?)

Bottom line is Mo has every right to operate as he wishes, totally fine with me, but you asked for members opinions so I'm just offering mine. Not that anyone needs to listen or value what I think.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 pm

deepgreenmaker wrote:I just offered to send Mo an extra dozen jars with his group order for anyone who posts before and after pics or videos that I can use on my website. Thanks for letting me hang out. Barry

Now that's how it's done right there. Thanks Barry. Next step is helping you find a way into our market with better exposure. I think that the help we have given you is worth the consideration of a monthly sponsor.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Cool with me Andy. I don't take offense to any you have said.

My question is how is it fair for Terry, to promote his products be it large or small, with out a monthly sponsor fee like the others who have come along.

Also, what good is it for a sponsor to be here with only the monthly fee with zero contribution? It makes no since. Do "we" the real cleaners really need some banner or promotion to help us find quality products? I don't, take the deepgreen stain treatment product. Mo showcased it, Rob bought some, I made a thoughtful suggestion to deepgreen, he sent me two jars, I used them, reviewed for "we" the real cleaner. Gave away the second jar free to another member here. The give continues, butterfly affect. We didn't need the banners, it's because of "us" the real cleaner, that quality product are found and continue to develop. That's why NOW is the time for "us" to request from deepgreen to be a sponsor and regular contributor. This will help you deepgreen find more ways to develop your product. Just ask, heck, I'm searching now for different uses for the product. I found one already, but no way I'll release it until a sponsorship relationship is built. It's not ransom, it's real cleaners working together for the better good.

I'm telling ya, this model exist no other place than the lounge. "We" the real cleaner need to develop it more.

This is perfect conversation for the lounge. All input is valuable.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzsucker Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:22 pm

How about a poster owned board. I would kick in a few bucks to keep this place free of special interests. Help pay hosting fees and whatever. By all means if someone wants to pay for a banner ad, go for it. If someone wants to freely promote a product. I say fine, but if it becomes excessive or annoying, lets see some money. But Odin has not been that way and I dont think deepgreen has been YET. If you wanna come here and keep company secrets than pay. If your willing to answer questions and provide valuable input, give it to me baby. People giving me free valuable information can hang at my place any day

Let the contributors decide who has to pay and who gets to stay.
Fuzzsucker
Fuzzsucker
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://thepremierclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next