Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

S/O and hood cleaner beat auto upholstery.

5 posters

Go down

S/O and hood cleaner beat auto upholstery.  Empty S/O and hood cleaner beat auto upholstery.

Post by Freemind1 Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 am

I can be a bit of a knuckle head at times. Listening to talking heads sometimes, even though I should KNOW better than to believe them.

My mainstay cleaner is S/O though I do have stuff from other guys too. Not bunches or piles of it, but some.

Friend called me up to clean his truck upholstery. It had dog hair in the fibers, dark stains from either coffee or oil, and just didn't look good. Nice truck, but the previous owners didn't care enough to keep it clean.

So I load up, taking ONLY S/O, Joe's hood cleaner, DfE Tropical, and a spotting kit (just in case). I prevacced the dickens out of it. Took a lot of effort to get ALL those white hairs that were woven into the fibers. After 30 minutes of thorough vacuuming, all the dog hairs were gone.

Now onto the task of cleaning all those brown stains on his silver upholstery. In a 2 quart pump up, I mixed 4 ounces S/O and 2 ounces of hood cleaner, with a few drops of "smells good". Presprayed and agitated with a horse hair brush. I was worried at this point, because the stains didn't move or lessen. Whipped out my upholstery tool, and low and behold, they rinsed right out. 45 minutes later I had front and back seats done!
Looked like NEW, smelled great, and was an actual SAFE way to clean it. No polluting junk from the other guys. No need for some overpriced spotter stuff. Just an honest to goodness CLEAN.

Buddy calls this morning to tell me again, how his seat literally LOOK new, and they smell SOOOO good.

The other guys try to brainwash us into thinking we GOT to have their new magic bullet, that other stuff is SO inferior. Well, guess what? They are full of bologna! Instead of their crud being "goto", it should be looked at as a LAST resort.

Joe Bristor has our BEST interests at heart, and he makes the best stuff on earth. I don't have to worry about a few years down the road, IF I am going to be sick from his products, because they are safe. I don't need to drag a warehouse with me, because his stuff WORKS. You don't need 341 jugs of stuff on your truck. You don't need 3 spotting kits. You don't need to go broke buying every product under the sun, because Joe has everything pretty much figured out.

Thanks Joe!

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

S/O and hood cleaner beat auto upholstery.  Empty Re: S/O and hood cleaner beat auto upholstery.

Post by Seaswril Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Well said!

Seaswril

http://ShullsCapetcleaning.com

Back to top Go down

S/O and hood cleaner beat auto upholstery.  Empty Re: S/O and hood cleaner beat auto upholstery.

Post by milspec6 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Good story, good chemistry, and a great cleaner who clearly went the extra mile to get it done right....how many guys out there would have skipped the vacuum part and just hit it with a chemical blizzard?

The answer is most...sad, but I believe true in this industry. Sad 
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:11 pm

I had the same experience last week. Two other cleaner walked away. So they call me last. Hahaha. Brand new and no urine odor.

Thanks Joe Bristor!
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:45 pm

milspec6 wrote:....how many guys out there would have skipped the vacuum part and just hit it with a chemical blizzard?  

The answer is most...sad, but I believe true in this industry. Sad 

I Know 'THAT GUY', Personally!!!  laughing 

He's been in this biz as long as I have, and he knows better, I trained him over 20 years ago.
But due to his laziness he insist on making MUD, rather then pre-vac'ing.

Somertimes his customers will ask him "are you going to vacuum", and his reply?!!?........."My machine (TM) vacuums as I clean"!!  Rolling Eyes Shocked Mad   

And I've really tried, explaining to him the importance, over n over again...........I've given him a free good working commercial vac, showed him the example of how 70+% of the soils are dry and can be removed with pre-vacuuming, and on and on.

It's pointless I guess until he decides to do a proper job........and he swears/argues he's a 'Real Cleaner', like me!!  laughing 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down