Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Craigslist or ebay deals

+6
ACE Services
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Mo
milspec6
Davey Cracker
dp1
10 posters

:: Welcome :: Classifieds

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Craigslist or ebay deals - Page 3 Empty Re: Craigslist or ebay deals

Post by ACpower1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:10 pm

We were considering an EZ TM but check this post out from another forum

"It started with the exhaust. He meant well but it was supposed to be flexi pipe which desintagrated within the first two weeks, blowing fire all over inside the van very dangerous. He had me buy the pipe and take it to the welding shop. He paid this but this happened 5 more times with flames in the van in different directions to the point I bought a welder after the second time and started doing it myself. Problem wasn't semi fixed until he sent a new set up in pieces which I welded together my self by then I was familiar with these parts.

The manifold never lined up correctly with the holes not the first or the second so I can only get 3 of the 4 screws on. Like a said hes a good guy and gave me a discount on the balance I owed him but like I told him he needs a true template as he goes each is a bit different so no 2 machines are exact to much room for small errors. The blower only had 3 of the four screws on which by the time I found out was because my blower started coming loose. So I tightend them and found one was missing. At first I thought it fell out but upon further inspection I saw it was not aligned well so they never were able to get it in. This told me they rushed, now with the experience I realize what was about to happen but didnt know it at the time. The blower with missing screws broke the support and came loose and breaking the coupler so I made me my own 1/4in steel supports after changing the coupler 3 separate times... This taught me how to remove the engine and pump on three separate occasions by now it was very hard to get a hold of Nick again one guy.... but he did come through and did walk me through all the work eventually. What is not being noted is at this time we had between 3 to 5 jobs a day which I had to cancel, reschedule or lose because they moved everything waiting for us and were pretty angry. That was the most frustrating, letting the customers down and my worker without work for many days. This is just the beginning within 200hrs.

So I have modified it quite a bit to say the least to get it to where it is now. If he tightens his assembly with a little more precision and listen to past issues from customers as input and not complaints he will have a very solid machine as when it works its awesome. I know no truck mount is perfect but I really bought new vs used because I was looking for trouble at least till I got off the ground.

There is more I will let you guys digest this as the list gets longer... lol"

no thanks, poor guy cant even get the nick guy on the phone either. 3 bolts in the blower? because the 4th hole didnt even line up correctly causing him to have to change out the coupler multiple times.

what a turd
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Yep, don't do it. Been  there. A post of my experience would take up to much space!
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by BuSoCorp Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:26 pm

I have for sale these 2 wands for $250 shipped anywhere. brand new. Take $30 off if in CA

12" S-bend dual Jet wand - 1.5 inch tube
36" s-bend stair tool with 12" pick up head - 1.5 Inch tube

BuSoCorp

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:36 am

BuSoCorp, it is best to post your item for sale in a stand alone thread because when people go to "classifieds" section, they will see your item for sale rather than in this thread which can be buried after some other posters post some more ebay or craigslist deals.
I'm not telling you what to do, just increasing your exposure and chance to sell those wands, craigslist also is a great place to advertise carpet cleaning equipments, I've sold TM in the past on Craigslist, good luck.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3