Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

My first job after a pinched nerve in my neck

+2
Davey Cracker
Mo
6 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My first job after a pinched nerve in my neck - Page 2 Empty Re: My first job after a pinched nerve in my neck

Post by Mo Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:25 am

Very Happy  Doing two story homes by yourself? Welcome to my world now you know what I don't schedule more that 2-3  a day. This is a youg mans sport
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

My first job after a pinched nerve in my neck - Page 2 Empty Re: My first job after a pinched nerve in my neck

Post by Devon07 Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:38 am

Mo, you know if there is 17 steps and you walk up then down 10 times thats 340 steps!....then you do two houses...680 and thats not counting all the work, bending, wanding, moving furniture, etc....but Im not counting or anything.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:33 am

Devon07 wrote:Rob....I would not use that help again! If I cant count on someone, they are dirt to me. especially if I was hung high like 8100 sf. %.5 hrs is a tough one.....thats about all im good for in one evening. I had my brother in law help me the other day and even with him not knowing a thing he was great help just to save steps.....on a flight of steps at two homes I would have been up and down them at least 20 times......I gave him 15 of the 20. Wink plus he could pull some hose and wrap it up while I collected. 4 bigger jobs made him valuable.

DP....That was funny right there!
Mo....Mr gets to vacation alot!

I would agree normally, but they did have good excuses (family death and illness), so I will let it ride for now. Now, if nobody shows tonight.....there will be another death in the family. I can fit a lot of things in a 210 gallon waste tank, just have to hack them up to fit through the hose and dump in some encap. Peace
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:10 am

Oh...when you said failed to show I took that as they just didnt show ...if they called then maybe a little more understanding. Actually even then I cut work thin when they start taking days off when its a part time gig....I pay good and they want the work.

Better order encap in small lots between now and the day of the deed.....a large purchase up front will leave a trail....talking about it in this forum wont! this is like talking to a therapist.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:44 pm

LOL, you guys are funny !!
I don't understand this at all though, why do you have to go up and down 10 times ??
When I work by myself, I would go up to measure and down to let them know the square footage and prices, then pull the hoses and spray the downstairs and stairs and upstairs, then go back down after I'm done spraying and pull the vac hoses bring it up and down to grab the carpet wand and stair wand and change the setting in the machine, go back up and started cleaning and work my way back down, that's it, that's 4 times up and down the stairs ?
I also will bring solvents and necessary spotters when I bring the wand upstairs to start cleaning.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2