Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Guess how much my first on the job accident costs me?

3 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Go down

Guess how much my first on the job accident costs me? Empty Guess how much my first on the job accident costs me?

Post by Devon07 Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:29 pm

I chose to NOT turn this in on my insurance...my deductible is to high anyway.

You know how women will put very collectible Christmas decorations out this time of year?...well, this lady had some crystal candle holders and some fancy this and that on a lower shelf near the floor....all the decor was sitting on that fake looking snow that looks like pink insulation except white....well, as I was cleaning I went to treat a spot, when I do this I usually take the hose off the wand because of noise....when I did I dropped the hose and it went right for the SNOW!...It sucked up every frigging speck of white snow in less than a second! NOT ONE crystal broke , NOT one fancy this or that broke....She seen the whole thing and said for a million dollars I wouldnt believe that had I not seen it....The snow was $2 (deducted $5 from bill) she said not to worry about it as the dollar store carried it and she was going again anyway.....she did show me the value of a couple of them. WHEEEEEW!!!!! ...When DP mentioned having to pee at customers...try having to pee and have this situation. Peace
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Guess how much my first on the job accident costs me? Empty Re: Guess how much my first on the job accident costs me?

Post by dp1 Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:58 pm

LOL, I would've peed in my pants.
Scott, as far as I know there is no deductibles for liability insurance ? I thought that's federal law ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Guess how much my first on the job accident costs me? Empty Re: Guess how much my first on the job accident costs me?

Post by Devon07 Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:04 pm

I was trying to be funny is all DP Smile I only paid $5 I wanted to make you guys thing something big happened with the deductible verbiage....but you are correct. I carry a million how bout you guys?

I hate that snow! can you imagine?...if it would have been recorded we would be rolling in cash from YOUTUBE. lol
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Here is some of the stuff she had.....lol

https://www.google.com/#q=holiday+lladro
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:33 pm

I know that feeling.....when I first used my airpath air mover, it blew an oil painting right off the wall and broke the frame, but didn't damage the canvas.

New frame cost me $200.....the picture was appraised at $10,000.

As for the insurance, I carry a 2 million liability which would probably not do much at most of the commercial buildings that I clean. They only ask for the million, but I use the higher limit as a sales point when I bid for jobs.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Rob...we did the same and did damage the painting...it wasnt valuable though...we had the local college art class touch it up and do a repair...new frame and done...I was with a company that wasnt mine as a temporary deal.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Remeber risky business? when the egg was cracked and the slow motion dive Tom Cruise did to catch it?....well, I was Tom Cruise and I missed the egg....it was slow but yet fast!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down