Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Poll on code of conduct

+12
Ryan S
Freemind1
Bonnet Pro
REALCLEAN
( miller ) gerry
Pro Touch
Bill Soukoreff
Joe Bristor
Davey Cracker
ODIN
milspec6
Mo
16 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do we want to see distributors, manufactures arguing, cursing and airing their dirty laundry on this forum?

Poll on code of conduct - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Poll on code of conduct - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Poll on code of conduct - Page 3 Vote_lcap61%Poll on code of conduct - Page 3 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 17 ]
Poll on code of conduct - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Poll on code of conduct - Page 3 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Poll on code of conduct - Page 3 Empty Re: Poll on code of conduct

Post by Mo Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:29 pm

You do what you have to do Bill. I wish you and your family the best.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Soukoreff Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Mo wrote:You do what you have to do Bill. I wish you and your family the best.

Thanks Mo, you have a great bunch of guys here and this board fills a big hole that is needed. I just don't participate enough to be the one to cause any drama. Ryan is right. I will still check in from time to time.

Bill Soukoreff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:30 pm

A couple of questions I have about how this went down that should be answered. Which was the cause of the harsh commentary from the developer of the floater research program.

First, Bill, I follow your postings and have a great deal of respect for you and the knowledgable information you share. It is obvious that you are a veteran in the trade, and us young bucks can draw some valuable knowledge.

1. Was Joe consulted about revealing the gathered feed back/research from the users of the zipper before the program ended? If so why was that decision made with out his approval?

2. Isn't it only correct to allow the director of the floater program to decide when the time is to make all feed back public?

3. Is there information that is being held back as to why Joe was not involved in the diversion, if that be the case?

4. Is this an effort to get the gathered information out early as to help Eric move the Zipper at a quicker pace?

5. Is it fair to ANY promoter of a program on this board to have their rules and guidelines usurped with out consulting them first by ANY member on this board?

6. Is it ok if I have more Q?
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ACE Services Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:45 pm

I'm a little slow, but this is how I see things and I may be totally wrong but here goes.
It seems that Joe has been trying to help Erik for awhile being asked his opinion/ direction on things. He has insider information that we don't and maybe don't need to know ie. where he's made changes to the materials used to keep cost down and profits up.
As for the beer guy thing . I had to think on this awhile I said I was slow, but now I see if you use the cheaper materials and get manufactured out of country then you have sided with the money trail which is fine that's business. But you can't compare your self to the beer guy he wasn't willing to change and take the cheaper way too make the fast money. So if Erik uses a cheaper materials like plastic instead of a metal meteral both will work but we all know which is better.
Now the floater/loaner program.
Made I missed something, but if Joe own's the zipper then he should able to let who ever he wants use it . He is using it for marketing and getting people's reactions to it good or bad unbiased passing the results to the manufacture hopefully helping to better the probuct with
free input from the consumer. That's my thought on that sorry Mo.
Now to the point of this thread.
Both Joe and Erik are owner/manufacturing companies you wood thing that they could control them selves better and use the preview bar before dropping the F bomb which both gentlemen did in front of your customer's would want your customer's to come into your store and talk like that with other customer's present I think not. And yet I know how things can get in the heat of the moment, but nether of you have said I'M SORRY for my outburst not for your opinion that I respect as I hope you do the other's and mine, for loosing control of the keyboard.
I have noticed that Erik has not been in on this thread. Was he just steering the pot and running after all.
Well that's my take if I got it all wrong then I'm sorry. But it is my opinion and opinion's are like butts we all have one some just stink more than others LOL.
ACE Services
ACE Services
Truckmount Mechanic
Truckmount Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by REALCLEAN Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:55 pm

A good friend of mine, due to cancer, had her colon and rectum removed. At a social gathering someone said, "Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one."

She said, "I don't." Lol!
REALCLEAN
REALCLEAN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3