Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

how do you deal with call backs????

+2
milspec6
ODIN
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

how do you deal with call backs???? Empty Re: how do you deal with call backs????

Post by milspec6 Sat May 24, 2014 9:58 am

Sounds like you are dealing with them well to me. The only thing different for me is that my invoice includes a signature block that states they are fully satisfied with the results. I don't leave without that signature.

If they raise a concern weeks or month later, that is on them. I will gladly return within 3 days if there is a problem, but never longer than that.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

how do you deal with call backs???? Empty Re: how do you deal with call backs????

Post by Ryan S Sat May 24, 2014 10:13 am

We have a 7 day satisfaction at the bottom of the invoice just below the signature line. I do have a big problem when calls are made month later. That's a new job. Maybe I'll start getting initials on the 7 day line. For the most part we don't have much of this.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun May 25, 2014 8:54 am

My invoice have a combo of Ryan's and Rob's policy, I have 2 signature blocks, one is for work order which they sign before the work begins and above that block is empty space where I write special conditions to cover my a$$, e.g. bleach stains, color loss area rugs, etc, above that is fine prints which includes a 7 days guarantee, if the customer is normal customer I tell them if they call a day or two after the 7 days period, I'll be happy to return, then after the job is done, the second signature block constitutes the job is satisfactory completed, I won't leave until they sign it, unless it's a repeat clientèle and they're not home when I'm done and I trust them.
It happened where they called a couple of weeks later, I usually tell them sorry sherlock, you're out of luck, one time the guy said ok I'll pay you, just come back and clean it again, I went back and the carpet was browning, I re-clean and didn't charged him, he became a very regular customer now, I learned a lot from that situation that you can't judge someone, after that if I get call backs a couple weeks out, I always tell them I'm willing to come back ONLY to inspect and if it's something fresh, I will have to charge, but if it's something wicking up, I'll gladly take care of it no charge.
It doesn't happen often, once in a while, thank God.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Mon May 26, 2014 6:46 am

Our policy is to return and look and possibly treat the stains on all call backs. I will usually even rectify a problem even if it's new or not our fault. I will return a month or two later if a spot resurfaces. In the long run the goodwill and referrals gained outweigh the small expense and inconvenience of returning. This is what separates me from most other cleaners in my area. Of course if we have 2% callbacks it's a lot. If your getting a lot of callbacks you are not qualifying or processing the jobs well enough. JMO
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon May 26, 2014 5:09 pm

most people around here are pretty laid back yuppies and have a lot more to worry about then a stain returning. Ive gotten 3 call backs in the last 4yrs. One was funny streaks on a white couch a long time ago way before we ever used a sapphire.

Then one was 2 months after the cleaning this lady said some spots just returned, It was an obvious recent spill of food or grease. I dropped off a spotter and told her how to remove it.

The other one was a lady who was very mentally unstable and it was apparent when we first did the cleaning, hoarding house and she didnt like the fact that after the cleaning her stairs were instantly covered in dog hair. She had 3 long haired dogs and it was just flying around the house and all over the place. We went back and recleaned, then told her we are only there to clean the carpets and if there is hair around the house it will end up back on the stairs again.

Its possible that we have stains reappear without us hearing about it, but im just used to slow dry passes and leaving the carpet pretty much dry when we are done so us and the customer get to see the final result.

we Dont have a signed agreement for jobs, I see the purpose some areas have very sue happy people, but I never bill anyone for later payment that is always a problem. Every job is paid for right at the end, with or without a signed agreement they can still leave a bad review. And with or without it you can still agree to return to re clean if its only been a few days and they call back.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down