Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Is my wand to short... expert precision needed.

+3
Davey Cracker
dp1
OneBlueSummer
7 posters

Go down

Is my wand to short... expert precision needed. Empty Is my wand to short... expert precision needed.

Post by OneBlueSummer Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:05 pm

So this is how my glide sits with my arm  and me standing up. If u really look the opening on the glide isn't on plane with the floor. Is it supposed to be parallel with the floor or is it supposed to be slightly angled like that because you are pulling it toward your body?
I have to bend over like 2 inches to be on plane which is a big deal.
Is my wand to short... expert precision needed. 20140710

P's this thing is ridiculously awesome and I can't wait to up my game just wanna make sure it's the right size and not to short. I'm 6'4" and ordered the biggest he had. I am surprised it isn't much taller than my padmaster special Is my wand to short... expert precision needed. 20140711
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Is my wand to short... expert precision needed. Empty Re: Is my wand to short... expert precision needed.

Post by OneBlueSummer Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Ok just measured on the wand on plane from ground to bottom of tube at handle is about 28 to 29 inches.
Me at 32 inches is where my hand hangs so that's at about 3 inches maybe to short?
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Is my wand to short... expert precision needed. Empty Re: Is my wand to short... expert precision needed.

Post by dp1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:47 pm

I don't think that angle is going to make much of a difference on dense plush carpets, on berber it will make huge difference though, you should call Joe, he's the master of wands  dancing 
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Ya the more I think of it because it will be pulling fibers backwards it will probably be maybe even better as the fibers lay backwards as I stroke it down. Just making sure... This is a big step and day for me so I'm just being uber perfectionist. Can't believe the difference in the two wands it's like the difference between a 1 vac party and a gasser truck mount.
So excited to try this out tomorrow. Gotta take that orange off though.. It's a no no. Gonna go male like the rest of my tools.
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Yep, this wand will make you a better cleaner.......someday all cleaners will realize that. But Prob by then there will be a better wand on the market.  laughing  For now this is the ONE!!

Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by CleanTech Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 pm

look forward to your review of the wand with that tm Charlie Smile

Just got joe's upgrade head myself
Is my wand to short... expert precision needed. 2014-07-17165505
CleanTech
CleanTech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:27 am

I run into that problem a lot, myself being 6'3" and having a 37 inch sleeve length (built like a spider), so you have to be aware of those angles.  It is just one of the joys of being tall.  A little longer would be nice by the way it looks.

I really like the looks of those wands, always wanted a 12 inch version to replace my prochem quad, but I keep finding situations where the old quad proves itself useful albeit heavy.

I had a small basement job today where the floor drain backed up when the city blew out the sewer pipes (actually had 3 of these jobs) and the old quad  did a nice job of getting into and under objects....how does the new wand compare as far as height of that head?

Is my wand to short... expert precision needed. Pcqwan10
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:33 am

Maybe it's just me, but the glide doesn't look like it's properly fitting in the last couple of pics.  :geek: :albino: 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleanTech Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:50 am

the head came installed with the glide by Joe himself  Cool 
CleanTech
CleanTech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:00 pm

love the VT 14 we just got our second. Going to order some jets from joe and go up to 10 flow
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:10 pm

CleanTech wrote:look forward to your review of the wand with that tm Charlie Smile

Just got joe's upgrade head myself
Is my wand to short... expert precision needed. 2014-07-17165505
It's a rock in combo so far with everything I've used heck even my RDM is getting me 30 minute dry times and enough heat to aid in drying and candy. I think the metal plates on the RDM aid in cleaning too because they get heated by the water running across them.
It still puffs steam starting on the first room [ after I in line spray ] which is perfect timing.
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Yes it has a low enough profile to fit under chairs n cabinet stuff, it usually surprises me how well I can clean with just the wand , in line sprayer, and my Petro.
Dustin right Joe installed it .. It's just a massive glide and it tweaks the angle of perfect suction.. which means I have to clean like most guys and hunch over like Eyore. Really hoping the new glide helps.
Dustin what size did you get 65?
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleanTech Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:21 pm

i am at 65 yes

update Charlie? hows the wand working with the mount?
CleanTech
CleanTech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down