Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Ghost Stories

2 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Go down

Ghost Stories Empty Ghost Stories

Post by milspec6 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Being a few weeks short of Halloween, I thought I would start with a TRUE ghost story from about 11 years ago.

I was recovering from surgery to repair a fractured neck, so I had moved my bed to the living room to be closer to the kitchen and bathroom as walking around was a little difficult at times.  I had just got into bed and was lying on my back due to my cervical pillow and started to drift off to sleep.  About a minute later, I felt what I would describe as a shove against my left shoulder that moved me over about 6 inches in the bed.

Needless to say, I was a little startled as I live alone, but then I figured it was just a nerve twitch of some kind and chuckled to myself for being so startled over nothing.  Then I called out to nobody, "If you have something to say, just say it next time" at which time, a bottle of rum fell off my refrigerator and smashed on the floor.  I was again, startled and not able to laugh it off quite so easily, but I was tired and managed to fall asleep after about an hour.

When morning came, I had overslept and was about to miss my doctor's appointment.  I got out of bed, got dressed and rushed out the door of my 2nd floor apartment in a small 4-plex.  I started running down the first flight of stairs and saw an old man painfully walking up the second flight of stairs, so I pulled up to slow down before rounding the corner between the two flights.  After-all, I was 6'4" 220 lbs. and didn't want to bowl over the poor guy.

The man I saw was a black man in his late 60's to early 70's, extremely well dressed in a 3-piece wool tweed suit with a Bear Bryant hat, very thin with skin that looked stretchd across his body like saran wrap, round metal framed glasses, and a black umbrella cane.  He was looking down as he climbed the stairs and each step looked deliberate and painful like it was a real difficult chore climbing stairs at his age.  I also noted a heavy lavander cologne and pipe smoke in the air.

When I made the turn to the second landing, I was already starting to say good morning when I realized that there wasn't anyone there anymore!!!  The old man was gone, just like that.  The only doors were to the apartments on the bottom of the landing which were over 10 feet from where he was on the stairs when I came galloping down and they were both fully closed.  The only indication that he was ever there was the smell of his cologne which was still strong in the air.

Here is the worst part.  When I returned from the doctor's office, my apartment smelled of lavender and smoke.affraid 

True Story and the reason that I moved a month later.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories Empty Re: Ghost Stories

Post by Davey Cracker Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Great Story!!

I got nuthin for ya man!
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member