Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Your suggestion on encapsulation chemicals?

+4
Pro Touch
Ken Raddon
ACpower1
Jeffclean
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your suggestion on encapsulation chemicals? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your suggestion on encapsulation chemicals?

Post by milspec6 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:31 am

Mo wrote:
Jeffclean wrote:Interesting how many facets there are to this. We have a case of Joe's product on the way and are looking forward to giving it a whirl. We're a BSC so carpet cleaning is not our main service but do a fair amount and have used extraction for 38 years but heard encap was very effective in certain situations. We do have some pretty hostile environments where folks track in fork lift tire dust, parking lot sand/salt, etc. and it gets ground in something terrible. We've tried a square scrub with bonnets and a simple prespray for the agitation effect, and then extracted with very good results but want to try encapsulating to see if this will enhance performance as well.  I guess it's the Old Dog, New Tricks syndrome. Thanks again for all of your valuable time and assistance. Much appreciated.

Wow 38 years in the business! please hang around and share some of that experience with us.  I think its awesome that after 38 years you're still looking and seeking out new ways improve your service

That desire to keep seeking new ways to improve is why he has been a success for 38 years....lesson in there for all of us. If you want to live....you keep growing. Just like a tree, you need to drop off the dead branches and keep growing new ones.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Your suggestion on encapsulation chemicals? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your suggestion on encapsulation chemicals?

Post by milspec6 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:40 am

Davey Cracker wrote:I hate writing/mailing checks too!!..........I'd be more than happy to pay an extra couple bucks to cover fees, to not have to send checks.

But I really think, more than the fees it's about being able to avoid the IRS........just my thought.  If you take a CC it's auto deposited into your account and no avoiding the IRS, but checks are a different story........think about it. But honestly I can't blame him, I do what I can do also (avoidance) lol.

I'm actually a check guy myself. It isn't about IRS avoidance, for me it is about convenience. I don't have to worry about all the encryption and shredding requirements with cards, no added fees, no need to print out a hard copy for the records, and it is comforting to actually see a signature these days.

Accepting checks to me is like the difference between getting a hand-written note vs a form letter. It is also why I custom write invoices instead of using Quick Books generic styles.

What can I say, I am old.....I like the old ways at times. In this era, I am so happy to see that there still exists one last symbol of the old days where honesty was more common, the newspaper dispenser on the corner.

Think about it, you put your money in, open the door, and trusted to just take one paper. There is nothing to prevent you from taking all of them, is there? I love seeing those things.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:17 am

I doubt it Dave with an audit im they'll look at bank statements and cc fees are tax deductible.

For me personally I don't like paying CC fees either but I offer it as a convenience for my customers. I have a customers that have second homes or investment homes here. Some folks move out and I do the cleaning after there gone.

I also don't like waiting and hunting people down for checks.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:17 am

yep, tax deductible, I dont mind the fees at all. We use square card readers which have a higher fee than others and honestly love not having to go to the bank all the time.

The square dashboard is really key to for doing taxes, you get all your numbers broken down into nice graphs and charts.. easy to look up customers from years back.

Im not big on checks at all these days, if someone does happen to write you a bad one its a nightmare trying to get it sorted out.

Square has some new features now where you can take deposits online pre job time (eliminates the no shows or late cancellations)
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:38 pm

I prefer checks I just take a pic and deposit using my phone quick easy I have yet to receive a bad check
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2