Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

I'm Liking this New Devon Guy........

+2
milspec6
Davey Cracker
6 posters

Go down

I'm Liking this New Devon Guy........ Empty I'm Liking this New Devon Guy........

Post by Davey Cracker Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Bringing new life to the forum, and adding to what's here.

I wish there were more of him. :albino:
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

I'm Liking this New Devon Guy........ Empty Re: I'm Liking this New Devon Guy........

Post by milspec6 Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:00 pm

There probably is more like him, but they are just lurking in the weeds.

Glad to have another active member!
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Liking this New Devon Guy........ Empty Re: I'm Liking this New Devon Guy........

Post by Mo Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 pm

I third that. Just when I think I'm getting told for this biz along comes this sixty year old restarting his biz. As Im working my ass of this week I'll keep repeating to myself, " If Devon can do it, I can do it too". Then you have DP starting his Gym workout at 5 in the morning before he busts out 8 jobs a day, an inspiration I tell ya.

What happened to Bus haven't seem him post in a bit
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:11 am

Did I give the impression I was sixty? whoops!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:40 am

Sorry about that D I thought I read you were 60. Maybe it was DP that was 60 Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 am

Ahh no problem. Im 50 btw. Hope I feel the ability to do this when Im 60 though, i wont do it then, but feeling like that will be a good thing. Carlton
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:36 am

what happened to Charlie greenway?    or the CleanTech aero tech guy?

just occurred to me from reading this I havent seen them in a while

lots of props to Devon for restarting up, I would miss this business too
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:32 am

Im addicted....plus not ready to retire.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:47 pm

LOL Mo, I'm currently in Waikiki until Thursday, will try to post some pictures over the weekend, the best time of my life was yesterday when we went snorkeling, lots of fish but at one point there's a medium size fish with a bright yellow stripe swam under me the same direction I was swimming for a few seconds, that was freaking awesome, much needed vacation Very Happy

Devon, great job sir Very Happy
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:44 pm

You know...I have never been outside the US...my son has been to London and my wife has been to Hawaii...I made it as far a Tijuana. aint that somethin!? We have a FAMILY trip planned for summer 2016 we are going to Italy and Spain for 10 days...I know its a short visit for two places but im only going so I can sound cool and say Ive been. Bonjour!

dp1...Wink not sure what Im doin but I dont usually shut up.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:00 pm

dp1 wrote:LOL Mo, I'm currently in Waikiki until Thursday, will try to post some pictures over the weekend, the best time of my life was yesterday when we went snorkeling, lots of fish but at one point there's a medium size fish with a bright yellow stripe swam under me the same direction I was swimming for a few seconds, that was freaking awesome, much needed vacation Very Happy

Devon, great job sir Very Happy

Thats is awesome DP you deserve it brother. What Island are you on?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Devon07 wrote:You know...I have never been outside the US...my son has been to London and my wife has been to Hawaii...I  made it as far a Tijuana. aint that somethin!? We have a FAMILY trip planned for summer 2016 we are going to Italy and Spain for 10 days...I know its a short visit for two places but im only going so I can sound cool and say Ive been.  Bonjour!

dp1...Wink not sure what Im doin but I dont usually shut up.

Sweet! My wife wants to Italy.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Be careful you don't snorkel in the wrong areas. The last time I was down there I ended up swimming in the mating reef for hammer-head sharks.

Loved Spain...not so much Italy. What areas are you planning on exploring, might be able to guide you along.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:34 am

Not a snorkel situation for us...lol My son would with me, but not with my wife...we will more less tour some hot spots and eat well...experience the culture. Im not big on planning....it makes it feel like work. I like to do what the wife and boy want. Im sure we will see some churches and my wife secretly has an agenda but it will be low n slow.

I would like to see the Basque area...I have family ties to this region. My last name is french......must be why I like french fries. Wink
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:56 am

Sorry for the delay guys, it was a cramped busy vacation, 6 days 5 nights is barely enough time in Hawaii.
Mo, we went to Oahu and stayed in Waikiki beach ( Ocean front 2 bedroom suites ). Aston Waikiki beach tower, can't say enough about their service and cleanliness of the unit and location, check them out if you're planning to go to Oahu, just be aware they have 6 different Aston, there's one right next door to them that's actually a hotel, that one only a 2.5 or 3 stars hotel rooms, the beach tower is the only one that has 2 bedrooms suites.
Rob, thanks for the advice, I snorkeled with my daughter and the currents were pretty strong so we didn't snorkel much further, and due to the strong currents the fishes were swept to the shallow areas so there are tons of fishes close to the shores.
We didn't get to see Luau and on the last day we went to Aulani just to see their amenities and wow, that place is huge, they have water parks by the beach, we felt we should've stayed for one night there, it was close to $ 800 per night for a studio unit affraid
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down