Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Where to buy hoses.

+5
Ken Raddon
Mo
milspec6
ACpower1
GBCC
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where to buy hoses. - Page 2 Empty Re: Where to buy hoses.

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:27 am

Its called a "love/hate" relationship with Joe.
Love his products and price, but hate to have to call to order. And spend 30 min on the phone just to order some wsoft touch rebuilds and some filter bags.
This story goes waaayyyyy back.
By now Joe should have that grain of sand worked up and polished to a pearl?!
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by GBCC Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:32 pm

Can't wait till I order some stuff from Joe, sounds entertaining. Glad personal issues don't stop you from sharing where to buy good products Mo!
GBCC
GBCC

http://Greatbaycarpetcare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:19 pm

So I just posted a question on the other forum related closely to Joe, the question is about his reusable field crimp, I always buy from him and never had any issues until this week, the last batch I had seems to not want to screwed in to the hose, I thought may be it's just me or my hoses that are not compatible with the field crimp, I was never assume or accuse him of selling bad defective products, he immediately was getting upset when I called him and told me that I should've called him first and now he has to defend himself in the forum, called me a mother fucker and told me to stay off the forum Very Happy
I posted one last time telling everyone his behavior and told him to grow the hell up and that my intention was never to bad mouth him and his products, I don't need to buy from him, I only buy a few accessories which I can buy from somewhere else.
I also found out that those were not the latest batch I bought from him, the latest batch was actually "gates" products which slips right on the hoses. He denied ever carrying "gates" crimps, I never got these crimps from anywhere else, I only buy these from him.
Again, I'm not bad mouthing him, if he can't acknowledge that there might be a "bad batch" from the manufacturer, which happened to him before, not on the field crimps but some other products, and want to just called his customers names, then I can't justify giving him my business, I would never call my customers names, ever, under any circumstances, because they're the ones who pay my bills.
I'm also asking Mo to give Joe a chance to "defend" himself ( his own words ) here in this thread if he feels the need to, at this point I'm firing him from my distributor's list, I will no longer buy from him nor answer any emails or phone calls from him, everything has to be in the open forum if he decides to respond.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:50 pm

I don't feel like we need to go down this road.

I like Joe and get along very well with him. I try to remember that Joe was a cleaner first long before selling products. When someone calls your business and asks you how much will it cost, you don't end it with a number....you prequalify the customer and get more details and probably slide a little sales pitch in there about why you are better than the others, right?

I see Joe as doing the same thing that we all do on a daily basis when the call comes in. The exception would be name calling, I wouldn't condone that in business nor in my personal life, but that is between the two parties to settle and it sounds like you have.

I use a lot of those field crimps, love using them to create custom lengths of hose and they last for years. I also have a few Gates ones that I got from Dultmeier last Summer.....don't really see any difference except the name.

Dp, I don't know if they were defective or not, but could it be that they were for a different type of hose? There are different styles and maybe the order just got mixed up?

Anyway, my point is simply that this is a matter for customer and seller to settle between themselves and doesn't require a reply from Joe. If you wish to encourage that, maybe it would be best on that other forum where those members have more direct involvment.

Just my 2 cents worth on the subject.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Rob, that's exactly my point of posting the issue there, because of the possibility of issues on MY end, but it turned out after he was done being nasty and hang up the phone, I grabbed the other batch I got also from him ( I'm organized, I always use the older batch first ) the newer batch has "gates" brand and it screwed right in.
He denied of ever carrying "gates" brand, I never ordered them from anyone else, I'm not about to bad mouth him in public forum but I believe something fishy is going on. He or Jonathan deleted my thread, so much for someone that's claiming to be on our side and there is absolutely NO OTHER DISTRIBUTORS will go the extra mile huh ?? Wow.
Oh by the way I don't need anyone to be bias against Joe because of this, I just want anyone trying to do business with him to know what to expect, don't depend on him too much cause at any time you can get called mother fucker and hang up the phone Very Happy
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:00 pm

GBCC....and you should now be up to speed.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Wow. Sorry that happened to you DP but it doesn't surprise me.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:17 pm

I like Joe but I cant subject my business to his style...at the drop of a hat he could ban you...lol I dont want to be knee deep in his products only to be an outcast. He has great information and really is a good guy....but, he marches to his own drum. Its too risky to commit. I heard of guys buying from him through other company's because they didnt get along ~ Thats nuts!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Mo wrote:Wow. Sorry that happened to you DP but it doesn't surprise me.

It's bound to happen Mo, after the fall out, he felt that I was on your side, I felt I wasn't taking sides, I said what needed to be said being a member of the forum.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Devon07 wrote:I like Joe but I cant subject my business to his style...at the drop of a hat he could ban you...lol I dont want to be knee deep in his products only to be an outcast. He has great information and really is a good guy....but, he marches to his own drum. Its too risky to commit. I heard of guys buying from him through other company's because they didnt get along ~ Thats nuts!

Yeah, that's what I had anticipated after ordering from him a couple of times, he was pushing his cleaning chemicals and I tried them, to be honest I wasn't that impressed with the results nor the price, but out of respect of him I never mentioned the details in the open forum.

Knowing a little bit of psychology, I'm sure he was dealing with a lot of rejection in his life, that makes him to reject people before he was being rejected, it's sad really.

That's why I always have a back up plan, if he thinks he's going to hurt my business by not able to get some stuffs from him, he's wrong, I can get most of them from other distributors, the price may be a little bit more, but I'll be much more than happy to give my business to other distributors that will actually appreciate me and not calling me names Very Happy
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Well, name calling is just showing he has an issue. a couple of guys can get steamed but to use the type language he does shows something is wrong on his end. to bad because he does have some game! many guys work around it to stay connected with him...I will not.

I cant imagine him doing this to you DP....your personality is always helpful and very respectful. sorry man!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2