Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Posting a picture - by Joe, the no can do anything right on the internet guy

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Posting a picture - by Joe, the no can do anything right on the internet guy Empty Re: Posting a picture - by Joe, the no can do anything right on the internet guy

Post by Davey Cracker Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Yea really, it sure would be nice if it were easier on this forum huh?!

I've participated on prob at least 2 dozen forums over the last 10 yrs, and this one takes the cake for PITA pic posting! smash pc :albino: 

Mo, is it's possible to make it less impossible to post pics on this forum, or at least streamline the process somehow? reading
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Posting a picture - by Joe, the no can do anything right on the internet guy Empty Re: Posting a picture - by Joe, the no can do anything right on the internet guy

Post by Mo Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:36 pm

I'm going to delete that video it's too confusing. I'll see if I can explain it another way.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Floorguy Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Just use photobucket....duh so simple 3 clicks....

1 for get links

click the image code at the bottom (infact they tell you which links work the best)

it says copied....

then right click and paste....booom DONE
Posting a picture - by Joe, the no can do anything right on the internet guy 20131030_220610
Floorguy
Floorguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.paynelessfloorcare.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mo Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Yup BBC and html code is enabled on the forum but I don't think Joe and Davey use photo bucket. They're uploading directly from their hard drive.

If you don't use a picture hosting site like Photobucket you use the "Host" feature of the forum so in effect the forum is using a hosting site for you and it generates links that you copy and paste into the post.

The other way is to upload it as an attachment and the reader would just click on the attachment to view the picture. This option uses memory on the forum that I have to replenish when it rubs. I think that what happened to you Joe. You were probably used to uploading pics as attachment and we ran out of memory for that feature. I added another 500 MGs for attachments so we should be good for a while. Sorry that happened.

It's safer to store your picss on a site like Photobucket in case your pc crashes or you lose your storage device,
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Henson Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:17 am

I got tired of trying to figure out how to upload so I opened a photo bucket account. Made it much easier to post pictures here. When you upload photos to a storage site you can hold down the Ctrl key while selecting photos and upload multiple images at one time instead of one at a time.
Larry Henson
Larry Henson
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.absolutelykleener.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Floorguy Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:48 am

Joe Bristor wrote:Someday but I have close to 2,000 pic on my computers.
Takes a lot to keep them organized here at home not crazy about having them two places.
Maybe I'm wrong.
How many do you have to keep track of Doug?
i dont even want to think about how many pictures....Shocked 

plus the duplicates because i have moved them around and then forgot to go delete them (i always copy instead of cut...just in case)

but like i said.... i am bad when it comes to sorting in photobucket....so then i have to sift through to find older ones...

if you are focused enough to keep track of them at home ( i am not lol) then it should be easy peasy....in fact if you have them sorted at home...then just move a whole file, and save it the same way...

i do it from my phone more then anything
Floorguy
Floorguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.paynelessfloorcare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down