Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

chim dri co2 water

+3
Ryan S
Davey Cracker
OneBlueSummer
7 posters

Go down

chim dri co2 water Empty chim dri co2 water

Post by OneBlueSummer Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:52 pm

How is the co2 charged into there fresh water tank? I understand it for low moisture but just curious on thoughts on how to run it through tank.
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

chim dri co2 water Empty Re: chim dri co2 water

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:07 pm

I have a feeling that's old outdated info, that's no longer being used since CD went to HWE cleaning.......But maybe is still being advertised for marketing purposes?....I don't know?

I could be wrong about that tho?,....it happens often. laughing 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Eddie gots the answers on that. Just talked about it this week at us shop. He still services a CD franchise. It's interesting stuff. I'm not a hater. I like the bubbles. Lol
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Bubbles do clean up quite well! I remember when I used to work in the restaurant biz if I spilled anything on my white shirt I would just used carbonated water on the shirt to get the food stain out.
I am sure I could figure it out.. but not sure how complicated it could get to have it still alive w/ heat and pressure kind gets me chim dri co2 water Confused-o
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:24 pm

OneBlueSummer wrote:Bubbles do clean up quite well! I remember when I used to work in the restaurant biz if I spilled anything on my white shirt I would just used carbonated water on the shirt to get the food stain out.
I am sure I could figure it out.. but not sure how complicated it could get to have it still alive w/ heat and pressure kind gets me
Yep that's the oxygen lol, the reason we use peroxide right. wink
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Good point Cracker! Regardless if using h202 in an inline sprayer then co2 commin through the pipe it should just super charge the h202 .... probably overkill I am sure!
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE Services Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:04 pm

CD has a powder that they mix in water then where you guy's have high pressure pumps they have a air compressor that pressurizes their tanks like your Pepsi sprayer theirs just stay full of air from the unit.
Now zeroez can match pressure with you guy's they can do 1200 psi just like you they just can carry as much as 225 gal of cleaning Sol. at one time.
They say their solution comes out ATW at 12 pH when extracted goes to a neutral pH around 7 that's all I've been told.
ACE Services
ACE Services
Truckmount Mechanic
Truckmount Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Wow.. thats nuts! I suppose the whole psi thing is extremely over rated when it comes to carpet... are they running the same flow on the Rotary Extractors that come stock?

How do they clean tile?
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE Services Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Their rotary extractor is really a RX20 but it uses different jets and the foot on the star plate has holes in the skid not a slot plus if they have to replace one they are required to send the old one back to Harris research .
To clean tile they use a water otter to get the 1000 psi and what we call a Sx12 they call it something else with CD name and use the vac from their TM.
ACE Services
ACE Services
Truckmount Mechanic
Truckmount Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzsucker Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:19 am

I heard 0res uses ozonated water for rinse.
Fuzzsucker
Fuzzsucker
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://thepremierclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 pm

ACE Services wrote:Their rotary extractor is really a RX20 but it uses different jets and the foot on the star plate has holes in the skid  not a slot plus if they have to replace one they are required to send the old one back to Harris research .
To clean tile they use a water otter to get the 1000 psi and what we call a Sx12 they call it something else with CD name and use the vac from their TM.
The scoop from The Mechanic. Thanks Ace
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Fuzzsucker wrote:I heard 0res uses ozonated water for rinse.
I believe the same thing...it almost has to be. I looked into doing that last year, but talked myself out of it. I spoke with some veterans in the game this week and I am now convinced that I should have moved to ozone-infused water and will be doing so this month. It will not be the miracle water that is being advertised, but I feel that it would be a great booster to my cleaning process.

Sounds like it works great on tile and removing urine deposits from rugs...that is enough for me to embrace it.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Lay out how your planning on doing the ozone water... to get any sort of benefit you would have to run a machine for days to get it to actually make ozone water. The set up would have to be an insane amount of ozone being pushed through the water. What set up specific stuff have learned so far?
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzsucker Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:55 pm

"Primacide B Empowered WaterPrimacide B is an extremely effective saponifier and cleaning fluid with some anti-microbial properties. Zerorez Franchises, an affiliated carpet cleaner organization, uses EAU’s Empowered Water™ generators to create Primacide B for its highly effective cleaning capabilities. Primacide B is used as a replacement for phosphate based surfactants and cleaners. The solution is as effective as the toxic chemical cleaners commonly used in the industry, yet it leaves no film residue associated with chemical detergents. The active ingredient in Primacide B is Sodium Hydroxide, which is Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. EAU has the ability to create various levels of efficacy depending on the customers needs.Through the electrolysis process Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is created when the salt solution comes in contact with specially coated electrodes. The Na from the salt migrates to the negative side of the chamber. Those Na ions combine with water molecules split during the electrolysis process to create NaOH. NaOH is scientifically and commercially recognized as a very effective cleaning agent."

Actually I found this about 0res from the company that makes there units. Basically they are cleaning with lye.

Fuzzsucker
Fuzzsucker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:58 pm

I said this on the other thread...
OneBlueSummer wrote:from what i can tell They use empowered water.. aka lye/sodium hydroxide in there rinse they also have machines that produce it. As for pre spray... lets just say it smells a lot like powermax from Cobb. Most spotters and other pre spays are exactly the same as most cleaners, bisulfates and all.
They even seem to have fake blogs out where they defend lye.....
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Fuzzsucker wrote:"Primacide B Empowered WaterPrimacide B is an extremely effective saponifier and cleaning fluid with some anti-microbial properties. Zerorez Franchises, an affiliated carpet cleaner organization, uses EAU’s Empowered Water™ generators to create Primacide B for its highly effective cleaning capabilities. Primacide B is used as a replacement for phosphate based surfactants and cleaners. The solution is as effective as the toxic chemical cleaners commonly used in the industry, yet it leaves no film residue associated with chemical detergents. The active ingredient in Primacide B is Sodium Hydroxide, which is Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. EAU has the ability to create various levels of efficacy depending on the customers needs.Through the electrolysis process Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is created when the salt solution comes in contact with specially coated electrodes. The Na from the salt migrates to the negative side of the chamber. Those Na ions combine with water molecules split during the electrolysis process to create NaOH. NaOH is scientifically and commercially recognized as a very effective cleaning agent."

Actually I found this about 0res from the company that makes there units. Basically they are cleaning with lye.

Nice piece of research work there, very interesting.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:12 pm

OneBlueSummer wrote:Lay out how your planning on doing the ozone water... to get any sort of benefit you would have to run a machine for days to get it to actually make ozone water. The set up would have to be an insane amount of ozone being pushed through the water. What set up specific stuff have learned so far?
I will be meeting with the company early part of this week to get more details. Basically, they have a process that infuses the ozone into bubbles like carbonation and can make any gpm rating that you want. I've seen it used on bathroom tile and it worked really well as a stand-alone product as it will oxidize for like 3 hours!! The unit that they are designing for me will be small enough to be mounted in the van.

I talked myself out of it last year since it didn't allow you to heat the water, which takes away a big part of the cleaning pie, but some of the largest rug cleaners in the country are flushing urine deposits from rugs with it and report fantastic results. I figure that I would dispense it into a multisprayer as a booster for other agents instead of peroxide bases. I might just apply it after extraction as an added stain fighter, much like stain magic or any other oxidizer as well.

I should know more before Wed.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Ive looking into it for awhile now.
I think Im going to get this as it should do a gallon in about 10 minutes...
http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-6-Ozone-Generator-Ozonator-Purifier/dp/B001IYQ1LY/ref=cm_rdp_product

And just like you said use it to on pet jobs, I like the idea of just having a couple gallons of it on the van as an after water claw application. Or just a real dog smelling place just mist over the whole affected area with it.

I am a huge fan of the standard machines but as we all know getting this stuff air born isn't always a smart thing to do.

Ozone will dissipate by 50% every 24hours, so it would have to be fresh.

I almost bought this one
https://ec4b9cf6-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/ozonegeneratorbio3blaster/config/home%20%28product%20ads%29.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cqPwReyTVQb6Bm866Tb3UfGVCfyFjNuLPkeig7knMaPSJVCrFIkU0nkXEQTOQQiBG-oIsjIgJYNTrc4lwhmOtGlu-sctbbxyp7elNNssVyVo324QGJdVWZ7BA0eC9elgOrRUGtusjfEflwhWUvOGRz5wH_co2C4kskecUIVMyzCaaBlyHczwk8-GYUcJLU6gPvkQk07IlF995ahJfi6pri_MhmY7oNnM1Pg5O6rIvyBbBwX198yEJotCdY4n4GGpTNcz9yr&attredirects=0

I was thinking about attaching the hose to a water claw type devise to leave on spots etc but then moved on and just bought a regular ozone machine. One like this would be a good solution if you wanted to pump it through your fresh water tank. Though again you couldn't use heat... and it would take a long time to get the water to the correct workable level of o3. In my eyes completely unrealistic.

I think filling up some gallons and just keeping them with you is the best bet. Heck you could even use it on pet jobs in an inline sprayer w/ your other choice chems that would be awesome!
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzsucker Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Keep us updated milspec. I'm am curious about what your findings are. Probably should start a whole thread about it.
Fuzzsucker
Fuzzsucker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Fuzzsucker wrote:Keep us updated milspec. I'm am curious about what your findings are.  Probably should start a whole thread about it.  
Agreed, will do.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down