Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Every dore Direct Maling

3 posters

Go down

Every dore Direct Maling Empty Every dore Direct Maling

Post by OneBlueSummer Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:02 pm

I will try and spill out as much as I can... might be random

1. EVOKE EMOTION! Your ad must make them feel ... you fill in the blank with what you want. Excited, Relived, Trusting, New, Cool, Hip?? Every company is different and make sure yours does things other wont.
2. Keep Back Ups! Never know when a dust storm is gonna hit and ya never know when your gonna have a dead couple of weeks.
3. Find out when the big boys put out the mass influx of mailings, you dont want to have your ad come out the same day 100 other random coupons come out, this will make your chances of them even looking at your ad go down.
4. Older houses have older furniture.
5. New houses have new Moms.
6. Decide on your target and market specifically to them.
7. Local on goings ex: fair, going back to school, school breaks, holidays, these can all effect the number of calls you get.
8. Some people will hold onto these for a long time.

With all that being said its expensive.. yes! BUT! You will get gold mine customers and some cheer leaders along the way. The goal is to make your customers feel special when they get their card from you.

I have also have great success with adding:
"+ get 20% off of all upgrades" .. think about this, do you want to make 10-30% more a year?

Doing the math it IS actually less expensive to hire someone for 10/hr to go door to door and hang an ad than it is to perfectly bundle ads and have them shoved inside a mailbox. .. wait a second!??

Keep the EDDM for Special clientele that might be hard to gain attention from ex: Gated communities, upper end on acreage developments, lake houses etc.

:geek:
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Every dore Direct Maling Empty Re: Every dore Direct Maling

Post by Ryan S Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:07 am

Great content Blue. especially the 10 to 30 percent increase revenue with add ons. Most only look at add ons at a strict flat cost. add ons can be significantly lower due to the fact we are already in their home.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Hey Blue,

What do you think about the reputation that Val Pak will attract price shoppers that will drop you when they find a cheaper price? The carpets are trashed and the people are nasty bla bla blah.

What has been your experience?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Every situation is going to be different. Sure your going to get some nasty stuff, but there are also very wealthy people with perfectly clean carpet, and also mid class house wives that will call. If someone is not getting any wealthy “price shoppers”, your ad is probably horrible and looks like some clip art from the 80’s and they are probably scared to call.

There are plenty of cheerleaders to be made. Very Happy 

You never know one of the rat hole places might work in an office building he might help in landing the account for.Exclamation 

You have to remember its up to you to make them into lifetime repeat customers. Cool 

Advise them to get this cleaned every 6 months, I will be calling you to schedule near that time. I love cleaning trashed mobiles then head up the hill to Prozac land, then down to a gas station to blast out tile. If all I did was Prozac wives Id end up losing my mind! I can only kick it with the Jone’s for so long … till I wanna be back with the beer drinking house wife’s back down in the trailer park.
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down