Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Journey is over

+11
Joe Bristor
Davey Cracker
ACpower1
Mo
Pro Touch
Larry Henson
ODIN
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Cjcann
Ryan S
milspec6
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Journey is over - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey is over

Post by gtech12v Fri May 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Ryan S wrote:Glad all worked out Rob. I got a sweet deal I'm working on too. Your gonna love the TNT.

Only thing that I have problems with is the water box drawing back into the chem jug over night. Now I just pull the tube out and it drains in the step side. Can't get an answer on how to stop this from happening. Maybe it's just the nature if the beast.
it has to have a check valve inline so the flow can only go one way

gtech12v
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gtech12v Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 pm

milspec6 wrote:
Mo wrote:I think out to start a new topic with the tile " The Journey Has Just Begun" Very Happy

Boy I don't know...I'm exhausted after chasing this one around! Razz 

It does run well and haven't found any surprises yet.  I do want to extend that exhaust down to the dash, but can't find any flex pipe to fit.  I guess I will have to set-up a fixed pipe.
John's HX has the flex or Judson

gtech12v
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzsucker Fri May 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Damn it man where do guys keep finding these killer deals? Ive been looking for a good deal on a used Judson for three years.
Fuzzsucker
Fuzzsucker
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://thepremierclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri May 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks gtech, I will be checking on that Monday.

Mo, do you still have the contact number on that used Judson a few months ago at $5500? I just got lucky and stumbled upon it...really was a fluke.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 02, 2014 5:54 pm

The last I heard he had a buyers lined up just waiting for him to put it back together. Fuzz already had a shot at that one he was even going to deliver it to him.  I'll let you guys know if it falls through
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri May 02, 2014 6:36 pm

good idea to pipe the exhaust lower, I think im gonna pipe mine down through the floor or something or up

right now the blower exit blasts it away from the van which is nice, but the height of this tnt and the height of my truck leaves the exhaust right in the face when adjusting the chem flow or filling pre spray bottles

thats an easy fix though, and its a smart design to have it power vent the exhaust

for most vans and most tnts it would sit much lower so it wouldnt be right at eye level
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri May 02, 2014 6:38 pm

I was thinking about adding an APO but I gotta say, f that. APO just makes you lazy with cleaning your waste tank. I just have to make sure to dump every few days, which is really keeping the tank nice and clean with no smells.

when I had an APO I never dumped the tank and never had to think about it, just a hose pumping the surface water out every job, but then all the nasty sinks to the bottom and builds up into a nightmare of sludge.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri May 02, 2014 8:31 pm

ACpower1 wrote:I was thinking about adding an APO but I gotta say,    f that.     APO just makes you lazy with cleaning your waste tank.      I just have to make sure to dump every few days,   which is really keeping the tank nice and clean with no smells.

when I had an APO I never dumped the tank and never had to think about it,   just a hose pumping the surface water out every job,    but then all the nasty sinks to the bottom and builds up into a nightmare of sludge.

Totally agree, and APO does not eliminate the need to dump the tank. It just allows you to operate longer in the field, but you should still dump at the end of the day. My method is just a feed bucket and a coleman sump pump. Dump the valve and let the sump drive it to the sewer clean out in the yard. Even with a 210 gallon tank, it takes about 10 minutes and it is done.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri May 02, 2014 8:43 pm

ACpower1 wrote:good idea to pipe the exhaust lower,   I think im gonna pipe mine down through the floor or something  or up

right now the blower exit blasts it away from the van which is nice,   but the height of this tnt and the height of my truck leaves the exhaust right in the face when adjusting the chem flow or filling pre spray bottles

thats an easy fix though,    and its a smart design to have it power vent the exhaust

for most vans and most tnts it would sit much lower so it wouldn't be right at eye level

I recently finished running my eng and blower exhaust thew the van floor and it's one of the best things I think I've ever done. The eng exhaust I ran threw a Honda Civic muffler I mounted under the van, and that considerably cut down on the noise. The blower I just ran threw the floor, being it already went threw the Universal Silencer on the Machine.

But man, between the reduced noise and the HOT smelly exhaust not blowing on me when in front of the machine made all the work more then worth it!  wink 

BTW what do you mean by "power vent the exhaust"??
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Sat May 03, 2014 5:48 pm

the way the tnt is designed the blower exit blows right on the exhaust exit so it vents it away from the van
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by leslie judson jones Thu May 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Mo wrote:
Ryan S wrote:3HT not enough. I have one and wish I had the 4. On the nasty ones it's hard to keep it at 160 ATW. On regular I can get it to 190. I can clean the burner and spike it to 210 but that don't last long.

Yeah 160 isn't going to cut it.

Mil is your a 4ht

Ryan,

Call me about your #3 heater. There are some tricks we can do to get more sustained heat out of it. The jetting for the #3 heater needs to be between 4 flow and 6 flow.
leslie judson jones
leslie judson jones
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor

http://www.judsontruckmounts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Thu May 08, 2014 10:16 pm

I need to service our #3,   and prob need to call about the same adjustments.    

#4 is running like a champ,   and with the schieffer skinny hose things got much easier.     I didnt realize how old and cruddy our parker hose was...   it was probably over a year expired.    Now the heat comes super fast

the skinny hose is like dealing with a nice rope instead of a slinky, you can do the fiigure 8s or loop anyway you want. also going from 100ft as our main line to a little longer 125ft it is saving time not dealing with extensions nearly as much.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ryan S Sat May 10, 2014 4:04 pm

leslie judson jones wrote:
Mo wrote:
Ryan S wrote:3HT not enough. I have one and wish I had the 4. On the nasty ones it's hard to keep it at 160 ATW. On regular I can get it to 190. I can clean the burner and spike it to 210 but that don't last long.

Yeah 160 isn't going to cut it.

Mil is your a 4ht

Ryan,

Call me about your #3 heater.  There are some tricks we can do to get more sustained heat out of it.  The jetting for the #3 heater needs to be between 4 flow and 6 flow.

Ok, I think I'm at a little over 6 flow on the VT14
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: