Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Hydroforce Revolution Sprayer........Do You Use One?

+6
dp1
Ken Raddon
Pro Touch
ACpower1
Pat
Davey Cracker
10 posters

Go down

Hydroforce Revolution Sprayer........Do You Use One? Empty Hydroforce Revolution Sprayer........Do You Use One?

Post by Davey Cracker Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Anyone using the "Hydroforce Revolution Sprayer"?? If so, I'd like to know what you think about it? Does it work well, and is it consistent? I don't want to be dickin' with it all the time, so I'm looking for some reliability.  wink 

I really like the idea of the easy dilution ratio knob, and would like to use one even if for nothing more.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Hydroforce Revolution Sprayer........Do You Use One? Empty Re: Hydroforce Revolution Sprayer........Do You Use One?

Post by Pat Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 pm

I have one that I won when they first came out. I don't even change the ratio ever. But the adjustment works just fine. I use a regular one just for protector and the revolution for prespray.
Pat
Pat

Back to top Go down

Hydroforce Revolution Sprayer........Do You Use One? Empty Re: Hydroforce Revolution Sprayer........Do You Use One?

Post by ACpower1 Sat May 10, 2014 10:46 pm

is it an inline sprayer?> if it is I would stay away from the "dial a mix" adjustable inline sprayers, I had one it didnt last long
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Sun May 11, 2014 5:10 am

I like the concept but didn't buy one for two reasons.
1. The dial was hard to turn.
2. The ratio numbers on the dial are stamped into the chrome and very hard to read.

I couldn't imagine trying to adjust this with wet hands and not being able to read the numbers easily. Seemed like that would be more of a pain.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Sun May 11, 2014 7:17 am

I tried one when they first came out. It was inconsistant, hard to adjust and all too soon it crapped out on me. Then I started to think about it... If/when you turn up the dial you're trying to add some more of something you're convinced wont work at the current dilution ratio. In that situation you don't need more of a given prespray you need a dash of a more potent prespray. That's my take on it anyway.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun May 11, 2014 9:47 am

I told Dave I was worried about the longevity of the valve due to super hot water runs through it, my regular hydroforce fails about once a year which I think is pretty darn good.
The way I see it is if I need stronger solutions and I have half a gallon left from previous job, I just add some booster to it, problem solved. Most of the time I just spray extra and agitate more.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ej54 Sun May 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Had one a few years back. It wore out very quickly and became inaccurate. l now use the standard sprayer with tips. l found that was wearing the plated block out and becoming inaccurate too quickly. Ending up getting stainless steel replacement from Joe that has been fantastic.
ej54
ej54
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.revolutioncleaning.net.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sun May 11, 2014 3:57 pm

dp1 wrote:I told Dave I was worried about the longevity of the valve due to super hot water runs through it, my regular hydroforce fails about once a year which I think is pretty darn good.
The way I see it is if I need stronger solutions and I have half a gallon left from previous job, I just add some booster to it, problem solved. Most of the time I just spray extra and agitate more.

That's what I do too, in heavily soiled areas just spray down more pre-spray.
But I like the idea of being able to make the dilution stronger, to avoid having to soaking those areas.

Damn you guys, and your Brutal Honesty!!!.......You all pretty much said what I didn't want to hear! LOL
But I guess that's good because I won't have to learn the hard way on my own. laughing 

If Joe only had this adjustable type Dema valve for his repair exchange program, I'd buy a valve from him, have a backup, and rebuild/repair source and prob solved!  Question  Crying or Very sad 

Thanks for all the feed back, Guys!!  cheers wink
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CleanTech Sun May 11, 2014 5:00 pm

agreed lol

I wanted one but if the reliability just isn't there no thanks

Wonder what temp they are rated too?
CleanTech
CleanTech
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun May 11, 2014 5:08 pm

The concept is a good one, but I have never heard any positive reviews for the same reasons that have already been noted.

Then again, maybe we are misinformed and it has been perfected....doubt it, but maybe. Only one way to know for sure.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun May 11, 2014 5:25 pm

ej54 wrote:Had one a few years back. It wore out very quickly and became inaccurate. l now use the standard sprayer with tips. l found that was wearing the plated block out and becoming inaccurate too quickly. Ending up getting stainless steel replacement from Joe that has been fantastic.

stainless steel replacement ? Are you talking about stainless steel rebuilt kit ? Can you please explain more ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun May 11, 2014 5:26 pm

CleanTech wrote:agreed lol

I wanted one but if the reliability just isn't there no thanks

Wonder what temp they are rated too?

I think Dave said something like 250 deg ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sun May 11, 2014 5:46 pm

milspec6 wrote:

Then again, maybe we are misinformed and it has been perfected....doubt it, but maybe.  Only one way to know for sure.

That's what I was kind of thinking!............maybe it's been improved since introduced a couple yrs ago?!?

Since most of the guys here say they used it awhile back, it made me think of that possibility of improvement.  confused 

Guess like you said, Rob....only one way to find out, I might just have to be the latest test monkey.  laughing 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun May 11, 2014 6:57 pm

It is the only way to know for certain and you can always throw it on ebay if it doesn't work out. Really only risking about 20% of depreciation...might be worth it to be the test monkey.

Of course, it is easy for me to spend your money..... Very Happy 
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ej54 Sun May 11, 2014 11:54 pm

dp1 wrote:
ej54 wrote:Had one a few years back. It wore out very quickly and became inaccurate. l now use the standard sprayer with tips. l found that was wearing the plated block out and becoming inaccurate too quickly. Ending up getting stainless steel replacement from Joe that has been fantastic.

stainless steel replacement ? Are you talking about stainless steel rebuilt kit ? Can you please explain more ?

l mean the 'Injector assembly, all stainless steel' (Wanders website - see the price list about page 10)

The hydroforce injectors are only plated in stainless and l found once l replaced the nozzle in the injector assembly a couple of times the injector would stop working due to internal wear.

Hope l made sense!
ej54
ej54
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.revolutioncleaning.net.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun May 11, 2014 11:56 pm

"That's what I do too, in heavily soiled areas just spray down more pre-spray.But I like the idea of being able to make the dilution stronger, to avoid having to soaking those areas."

This is my opinion on this, if your hands are greasy and you wash it with lots of soap and a little water, would that clean them throughly ? Most likely not, you need lots of soap and lots of water, I think the same thing goes for the carpets, by raising the dilution ratio and putting down less prespray is not going to clean it throughly, before anyone bashing me, I just want to say that this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it Razz
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon May 12, 2014 12:01 am

ej54 wrote:
dp1 wrote:

l mean the 'Injector assembly, all stainless steel' (Wanders website - see the price list about page 10)

The hydroforce injectors are only plated in stainless and l found once l replaced the nozzle in the injector assembly a couple of times the injector would stop working due to internal wear.

Hope l made sense!

Yeah your explanation made sense however I have not had one that failed completely, so that's interesting, I'll have to find out more about that joedroforce  laughing 
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon May 12, 2014 1:31 am

even if you go to jon don they will steer you away from the dial mix ones, only because they dont want to have you say it broke in 2 months
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaBeast Mon May 12, 2014 11:22 pm

I've tried them in the past and they just didn't hold up

ThaBeast

http://monsterclean.us

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue May 13, 2014 10:48 pm

I don't know Dave, the reviews don't look good, I wouldn't buy it if I were you but if you do and end up bad, you can always sell it to me for half price  Twisted Evil cheers dancing 
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed May 14, 2014 12:09 am

Sorry DP, but I think you're outa luck on this one.  laughing 

My plan is to stick by what everyone has said here and not buy on now, since it really seems the odds are against me.  confused 

Wish it wasn't true because I really wanted to make use of that adjustable Dema valve.  Sad 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down