Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

The Royal Rumble

+15
Freemind1
Joe Bristor
Mo
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Pro Touch
SCCC
Campuscc
Steve Smith
dp1
Ryan S
sam miller
gtech12v
caltoolsupply
Floorguy
kevinj6121
19 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Royal Rumble - Page 5 Empty Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:34 am

I am not aware of your relationship at all my point is I didn't put his tool down at all. I thought they were a little harsh.
It sounds about the same as you did with me you told me to go over there knowing full well they would rip me a new one and they did. I hung on and proved the product to be decent end of story but it still hurts. When someone has heart into it.
I am sure it hurt his feelings to everybody talking trash about his product. I also stated that they had no clue who was behind making it maybe his son I didn't know and I thought it was kinda harsh.
But that is the way they weed out junk I guess. It made me made and more determined to make it better that is for sure.
I have always stated MB is the veterans board and not much get by them that for sure. A lot of them have been around a while it seems.
I don't really know I don't have to much time to deal with it. I post things that maybe helpful maybe not.
I have some guy over on MB saying I am full of BS about my Tm but I tell you it kicks butt, I am not posting to brag but a lot of guys do want to build a rig and that is why I posted it just to share with them. If they have some skill and a little know how they can do it.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:54 am

Tom you are so not part of this group, please forgive me if I keep pointing it out.

I never said I was Joe I have been here for while but just read I did not want the problems but I did talk to MO I won't deny that at all.

I am not really part of any group except my family and sometimes I am sure they wish they could ban me from time to time.
If something come up here and I have some input I will share.
Bob asked me to join the other forum,so did Fat Cat the truth is I don't have that much time to spend, and dang how many forums are there.
Some one gets bent goes and starts another forum OH how come you not over here, why are you not posting over here.
Geez you can only type your day so many times it not that you don't want to but when you don't have issues where you are why leave the friends and people that you met.
When you started the other forum we were already having issues and like I said before I met you and came into battles that were not mine. Yes some things I agree with but they are not mine
Just like a O/O does better than the techs it is his battle.
And getting to know you I had no clue that you could totally look at a TM with the mentality of it being your hot Rod. That why we clicked so well at first because we had that so much in common I live for that stuff I have always been a performance guy I get it. But I am not a go to the show and promote your product kinda guy. I don't like confrontation really I can do it but it is not in my nature. I am more out spoken on forums but In life not so much. Just do the job do it right and that is that no real bells and whistles
I am not saying I don't get mad and don't yell or push back when pushed as we both know the truth to that but it is not my nature to be that way to get up outta bed and be in a bad mood
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:01 am

Okay enough said, not here to bug ya if I see something I can share I will other than that peace out to you all good night.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:18 am

SCCC wrote:
Joe Bristor wrote:Conway trying to fit into the Lounge:
"...We will be dead and gone..."

Conway trying to fit in at MB:
"Joe is old he wont be here forever and when that time comes he will be missed and remembered he will make a lot of people laugh at how coo coo he was and the world will go on and we will still be sucking water outta carpet."  
Tom Conway

See what I mean Mo?
What did I say it is true right after all is said and done people still gonna be sucking water outta carpet.
 Joe getting on to people for being a troll and here you are pulling stuff from other boards with your screen capture same old Joe.

Lets let everyone read the WHOLE THING instead of just taking a part and making it sound totally different okay JOE.
This is what I wrote:

Joe could really make/be something in this industry, but he has a way of turning against ones that are really willing to take time out of there life to help him, He still is going on about having guys make videos for him... He went off for 45 minutes on me for a video I shot to show him something and that was years ago and he is still at it.
Now I will say that he did help me as I was very new to the cleaning biz, but as time has gone on some of the nic-naks I have gotten rid of because honestly it is BS it really makes no difference in cleaning and dry times.
My cleaning quality has NOT GONE DOWN since my cut off from his products,my biz has not suffered because I don't use his products,my health is not going south because I don't use his presprays.
I would say that guys that bend over backwards to satisfy his needs will awaken one day in shock when they have built there biz with products he supplies only to be cut off for some stupid reason, it WILL put you in a awkward place,but you will survive easily.
COOL CUFFS are awesome no doubt they have lasted a very long time.....YEARS in fact and still going on one of my rigs, but guess what my home build TM has FLASH CUFFS and they are awesome I like the button I love them for 2.5 as they DO NOT COME APART unless I want them to.
Joe is old he wont be here forever and when that time comes he will be missed and remembered he will make a lot of people laugh at how coo coo he was and the world will go on and we will still be sucking water outta carpet.

So you see I wasn't being dishonest or saying something not true it was part of a statement that you took out place and made it look MUCH worse than it was.
Did I say COOL CUFFS were crap ? Did I name the things I didn't like? Kinda like my FALSE STATEMENT you have from ME about your Filter on you site, you took what you needed but left out the rest.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Read this ,

Last edited by Andy Mc on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:29 pm

I do not know everything that has happened between Joe and everyone else.

I know some guys make it a point to degrade each other at every opportunity. Allen, Potatoehead, Bristor, amoung many. It's a negative advertising campaign, that I find stupid, childish, and very unproductive. Just the facts, please. And no need to carry it around forever either. It makes you look obsessed when that's all you can carry on about.

I think Mo, has kept with the real cleaners philosophy. Helping others, being truthful, and assisting others to succeed. He sure hasn't turned tail and ran away, or cowered because Joe jumped his butt.

Now he is being compared to Foster. Not even in the same ballpark. And besides, if you want to bang some more on Foster, who was the one to give up the damn board anyway? Joe, besides the way you communicate with your own guys, your flaw is you just can't accept responsibility for doing something wrong. YOU gave that board up. Doesn't matter if Foster "fooled" you into it. Ultimately, you gave it up. First thing Foster did was BAN you, as he planned. I was the first SOB to cry foul and tell him to pack it in his arse! Mo hasn't done ANY such thing to you. You FEEL that way, because he is giving other's an  opportunity, just like he has YOU.

And to be truthful, as always, Tony Dang has not screwed me or tried to in any way. Matter of fact, the wand was missing a few pieces of hardware for the handle, and he sent it out to me right away. The wand he sold me, works just like it should. No damage, nothing wrong with it. You're right, it is a "cheap" wand, but I didn't think I was buying a Ti wand for a bargain. I feel I got, what I paid/bargained for.

You keep worrying about everyone damaging you, but don't you think you are doing a good enough job yourself, the way you carry on and attack everyone? You eat your own at the drop of hat dude. You and Mikey have more in common than you care to admit.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by caltoolsupply Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Pro chem quad
11 inches cast head 1.75" tube flare to 2"
11 inches is good size?
or it should be 12"
or doesn't mater ?

caltoolsupply

Back to top Go down

Post by caltoolsupply Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Pro chem Quad
Tube size 1.75" + 2" flare
is it OK to make 2" tube ?

caltoolsupply

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Tony người rằng thông điệp gì? Bạn có thể tặng một bữa ăn tối sushi khỏa thân với tôi

That google translator is awesome Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Pro Chem quad is a time tested and liked wand. A lot of guys swear buy it. I have one I like in residential setting because it gets just about anywhere, I think for residential setting it really shines. It is heavy but it takes a beating and always works. It came with my TM so I have had it for at least 5 years and it was a used model so no telling how old it is,the lips are worn about half way down and most of my time it has had a glide.
Adding a 2" tube would be awesome I think.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Andy Mc wrote:WOW,  who would of thought the classified section would hold the most interesting content on the board.  lol

So many issues,  I can only comment of a few, as im ignorant of the inner workings of the board/ advertising world.

As for MO,  I will say that I have known him longer then any one else here, (perty sure, casue I remember knowing him shortly after he started his business)

For sure he aint no Foster!!  

Mo  is for sure a guy with a good heart, and a touch of humility,   never seen him cause anyone any trouble in all the years I'v known him,  nor was he a guy to ever just post meaning less dribble just to show off his knowledge  for the sake of his ego.   (un like some other guys we all know)

Careful with the Mod Brown Nosin', or you may have to start calling yourself names and making stupid claims like you do to me.

SO you've now expressed your displeasure (what 2 dozen times now?) stating I call people names (blahblah), and also hold it against me when I give a person praise for a helpful post. So WTF is it that's OK to do here, Mr. ........?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Cracker if I knew what the heck your talking about I could respond.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Play dumb, and deny right?........."you're going to have to do better then that man" quote from post above before you edited it^, when it's all here in B&W in your posts. Your last one in this thread for this example.....

Giving a negative is an opinion Ryan, as you say opinions should be allowed?

a balanced individual should be able to handle it with out calling a guy a douche, or a d head or telling him to f off. And now the talk of strangle action

Personally I think that's worse then the "jack ass" voting negative but maybe I'm weird. I must be because everyone else seems to think so.

As long as Cracker keeps sucking up to the mods in every other post I suppose he can say what he wants. A lesson for all of us.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Yea whats your point Cracker?

I edited my post to make it nicer and lower IQ so you can keep up,

you have a hard time dealing with more then one concept at a time.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm

OK the above post was mean, I take it back. Cracker I wish you well, have a good weekend.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

The Royal Rumble - Page 5 Empty Prochem Quad

Post by caltoolsupply Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Joe
You send me about 15 wands not only pro chem quad
I send them all back and its been 2 years, why do you bring it up now
You're a good and honest guy, but your temper is uncontrollable

caltoolsupply

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Andy Mc wrote:Yea whats your point Cracker?    

I edited my post to make it nicer and lower IQ   so you can keep up,  

you have a hard time dealing with more then one concept at a time.

Why don't you fcuk off (add that one to your chicken $hit name calling list laughing )and put me on your ignore list, because if you're going to keep talking $hit I'm going to get in your face, which apparently you can't deal with other than being evasive.

Last edited by Davey Cracker on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:51 pm

The Royal Rumble - Page 5 30-Man-Royal-Rumble-Match
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caltoolsupply Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:54 pm

You gave me a lot of items, but I shipped all of them back by Pallet. I don't have any of your items in my warehouse. I did not lie, but can you just let it go? I used to drop ship my tools to your costumers, but I never get paid. you say you are always too busy to go over the invoice ,and never have time for it ? How we about clear this up, and move on.

caltoolsupply

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Cracker, relax, and have a good weekend. You don't like me that's fine.

I will own you in a debate, but I got better things to do , as I'm sure you do.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next