Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

CFM Meter Public Service Announcement

+2
Mo
milspec6
6 posters

Go down

CFM Meter Public Service Announcement Empty CFM Meter Public Service Announcement

Post by milspec6 Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:18 am

I was notified by Joe that he needs the cfm meter back....so who-ever is holding it now, get in touch with him.

milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

CFM Meter Public Service Announcement Empty Re: CFM Meter Public Service Announcement

Post by Mo Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:03 am

He's so predictable. If you guys notice Joe's method of operation when a relationship ends is that he will claim that you screwed him over or that you owe him money or product.

That's why I video taped me filling his box of shoot and sent it signature required

I included the brushes I wanted to buy for some jobs coming up that took over 2 weeks to receive. I had to have interlink over night some  cuz I really needed them

I also included the head band camera that he sent for me to test cuz the last guy he sent it too didn't test it for him fast enough.

I also included the CFM neter that Dave sent me.

What you didn't see in the video is me putting a refund check of his pro rated lounge advertising 133.00 which I predict he will never cash so that he can claim I owe him money.

Unfortunately he can't send me a box for the countless hours I spent helping him or hours spent taking phone calls from him telling me that the lounge sucks cuz he cant sign in and if I don't fix he will start his own forum. Crap like that. I'm not exaggerating hours of phone calls of his classic tirades.

For you guys that are upset with me about banning Joe. Just think about the last time you had to end a relationship with a friend, wife, girlfriend etc. Sometimes you just reach a point were you just don't want that person your life. Working with Joe you need a lot of patience and I just ran out of it.  I took no satisfaction in filling up that box in fact It was a little sad.

Signed for a couple of days later

CFM Meter Public Service Announcement Joesfinalbox_zpsa982b265
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

CFM Meter Public Service Announcement Empty Re: CFM Meter Public Service Announcement

Post by SCCC Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:15 am

Mo,
I am not mad, I am sad. The truth is and this is embarrassing to admit but I broke down into tears after Joe went off on me, I was doing my very best to try and work with him.
We lost everything when the economy went bad, we went from 300,000 a year to NOTHING, We were locked out of our house because we couldn't make the payments of 3600.00 a month, we were driving down the road and my wife looks at this trailer full of our furniture,one was a piece that she refinished for our youngest son, and just started bawling it was terrible.
Joe has made fun of where I live publicly,Yeah I had to move into a small mobile home, but one of my customers had it and offered it to us, it was a blessing really. The only reason we haven't moved is we made a promise to pay for it, when it is we will move on.
I had some cash that I had saved and I bought all of my start up equipment with it, I had a enclosed trailer from my construction company that I put it all in.
Joe use to get so mad at me but at the time no joke we would have PnJ sandwiches and that is it, My wife took on two jobs to survive. It was the hardest thing we have ever went through and for Joe to say I am greedy is complete BS !!
I do have some boxes of stuff Joe sent to me...he says I stole them..We asked him for invoices for it, but he still has not sent me invoices, not for us but for him so he can check off and satisfy his own self.
I don't feel sorry for him, I use to but it happens way to often, I feel sorry for the people that defend him only to be left with complete disbelief that Joe turned on them. It will happen to Ryan someday also his time is limited.
So I completely understand what you are going through, I know a lot of guys are mad at Bob F. and some of the things maybe true but I also know what Joe is like.
Calls at 1-2-3 am in a rant. I am so glad I don't deal with it anymore, all the missions to go post on boards to cause crap,
I am just a carpet cleaner, I don't push buttons to make money, I have a family to be with. Just like you. It sucks but you will be surprised at how nice it is to not have to answer to him.
Good idea filming and signage
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 am

Well, I sure didn't see either of these posts coming when I started this thread. For the record, I just got an email asking about the cfm meter. I decided to just post it on the board, because I lost track of where it was now as well. I didn't think it was going to strike a nerve.

That being said, thanks for sharing gents. Sometimes (most of the time really) these boards are very sanitized and seeing more of the cleaner behind the avatar can be a very good thing.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Poor Rob was just asking a question Very Happy

Wow Tom that was a tough situation you and your family were in and Im glad everything worked out for you and you're back on your feet.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Oh the Drama!!!......I guess it's never ending huh?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Sorry Dave. Ill move this to the drama room by the end of the night
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Mo wrote:Poor Rob was just asking a question Very Happy

Wow Tom that was a tough situation you and your family were in and Im glad everything worked out for you and you're back on your feet.

You know it was hard very hard, I recently became friends with a cleaner here in my town, I meet him on TMF. Come to find out he lives here.
He has been having some real big problems with his rig, so I dropped by and gave him a little help.
really nice guy, he is starting to go through what we went through. We were in construction he was more invested in real estate but the times have finally caught up to him.
I feel terrible for him and his family I wish that on no one, he is stressed out beyond belief.
It was so long ago but seeing him just reminds me how fortunate we are, and helps me kinda give some comforting words to him, but I tell you it can take the strongest man and spit him out and not even blink.
Nothing worse than not being able to provide for your wife and kids.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 pm

SCCC wrote:

Nothing worse than not being able to provide for your wife and kids.

That right there is my biggest fear in life, it's what drives me.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Why move it to the drama section ? Nobody's fighting ? Lol.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Mo wrote:Sorry Dave. Ill move this to the drama room by the end of the night

Just having fun, no harm here.........and no need to move it.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:21 pm

We should all feel pity for Joe Bristor, I know this is hard, you have been betrayed, I have been betrayed- all from someone we thought was our friend and colleague. In the end we realize that something is not right in his world, I don't know what it is and I don't care. He must be very lonely man. Somewhere along the line he lost the ability (or never had the ability) to relate to people in a normal social manner. Let's not be angry with him, I don't think he can help himself.Let's wish him the best and be done with this nonsense. We all have businesses to run and families to feed.... Lets get back to where we where before we were so rudely interrupted.

Ps. Who's going to call Bob Foster? lol
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:23 pm

eldiabloz wrote:We should all feel pity for Joe Bristor, I know this is hard, you have been betrayed, I have been betrayed- all from someone we thought was our friend and colleague. In the end we realize that something is not right in his world, I don't know what it is and I don't care. He must be very lonely man. Somewhere along the line he lost the ability (or never had the ability) to relate to people in a normal social manner. Let's not be angry with him, I don't think he can help himself.Let's wish him the best and be done with this nonsense. We all have businesses to run and families to feed.... Lets get back to where we where before we were so rudely interrupted.

Ps. Who's going to call Bob Foster? lol

Experiences vary with each person...just like in all relationships. Your experiences do not match mine.

Let's not get into the trap of disparaging Joe on a daily basis in every thread despite the topic. This was simply passing on information about a loaned product by the owner since he is no longer able to ask it himself. There is no need to turn it into something that is so negative. Joe didn't ask me to post the question, just asked me if I knew who had it. That shouldn't create a platform for negative comments about the man.

We all seem to agree that it is time to move on from this, so let's try and make that happen from this day forward. How about it? It is starting to look intentional and I don't want to believe that any member is here just to be a hatchet man. Joe is Joe...warts and all just like everyone else on this planet. If your experiences were bad, I understand, you are sure entitled to your views, but dwelling upon it isn't healthy for you nor for the wellness of the board.

To quote Sophie Scholl: "The Sun still shines"

Let's move on with life.....
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm locking this topic
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down