Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Review of the Shark Tile and Grout Brush

5 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Go down

Review of the Shark Tile and Grout Brush Empty Review of the Shark Tile and Grout Brush

Post by Mo Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:04 pm

My review of the Skark Tile and Grout Brush
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Review of the Shark Tile and Grout Brush Empty Re: Review of the Shark Tile and Grout Brush

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Haha, funny........

But I don't get it....nice ride on your ATV has what to do with the grout brush?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Review of the Shark Tile and Grout Brush Empty Re: Review of the Shark Tile and Grout Brush

Post by milspec6 Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Looks like fun, you know what you could do with that grout brush?

Clean grout of course!
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:45 pm

The joke was on me Dave. I had to push the machine back to the house Very Happy The battery terminals came of the battery the ground wire broke.

I fixed the ground wire and made the mistake of connecting the positive wire first and shorted something out when I connected the ground wire.

No Im chasing down an electrical problem Twisted Evil Maybe you can help me diagnose

I have no power to the ignition switch no lights on console. The ignition coil was out of spec on the primary side. I found two wires to the ignition switch with bare spots. I bought both parts hopefully I can get this running again. The battery is good, I cleaned the negative wire were ir connects to the engine
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Is there a fuse that could be blown?........hopefully there is, so it didn't fry something else.
My K eng has a main 20a fuse on the eng. wiring harness.

Do you have a volt meter to use for testing?

Last edited by Davey Cracker on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:59 pm

That's what Im afraid of. The last owner removed the fuse. I just bought it a couple of weeks ago. Yeah I have a volt meter.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:43 pm

I'd guess use your volt meter to test going from the battery up to find the break in the 12v power.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Mo wrote:That's what Im afraid of. The last owner removed the fuse. I just bought it a couple of weeks ago. Yeah I have a volt meter.

Why would anyone take out the fuse? It must have been blowing them too often, so there are issues up-stream that you will need to locate as well.

If it uses an ECM, you might have shorted it out without that fuse there to protect it. Short of that (no pun intended), look up-stream from that fuse and look for a breaker relay (behind the dash or gauge pod, whatever it uses). I don't know of too many things built with a single fuse as the only protection.

milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Ill never complain about trouble shooting a TM again. I had to tear everything off to find the 30 amp fuse sure enough it was blown. I felt like Mr Fix it dancing

I plugged it in and it popped right away I went through a couple trying to find the short,

I feltl like such an ass. When I put the battery back on after it came off on the road I put it on backwards slaping
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Mo wrote:Ill never complain about trouble shooting a TM again. I had to tear everything off to find the 30 amp fuse sure enough it was blown. I felt like Mr Fix it dancing

I plugged it in and it popped right away I went through a couple trying to find the short,

I feltl like such an ass. When I put the battery back on after it came off on the road I put it on backwards slaping

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself, it is a common error. I used to work with a mechanic fixing 60 ton Drott cranes out in North Carolina. I watched him try and remove the batteries with a wrench and end up touching posts....melted the wrench as it welded the 2 terminals together. He was a trained mechanic....a careless one, but a trained one. Rolling Eyes
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:58 pm

LOL thats funny
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Rob have you talked to Eddie. He PM d me he was having trouble loading pics. I wonder if he wanted to show you an exhaust he had at his shop?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Mo wrote:Rob have you talked to Eddie. He PM d me he was having trouble loading pics. I wonder if he wanted to show you an exhaust he had at his shop?

Yes, we spoke earlier today.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:59 pm

slaping slaping slaping :vampire:
laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:33 pm

I wonder what people are thinking about this site when they click on this thread hoping to get real reviews on Shark grout brush, may be I should mention Shark tile & grout brush a few more times so that google will put this site higher when people actually do the search for "shark tile and grout brush" lol.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:08 pm

dp1 wrote:I wonder what people are thinking about this site when they click on this thread hoping to get real reviews on Shark grout brush, may be I should mention Shark tile & grout brush a few more times so that google will put this site higher when people actually do the search for "shark tile and grout brush" lol.

Prob should rename the thread "Sunday ATV ride" laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:46 am

Mo wrote:My review of the Skark Tile and Grout Brush

Mo,

That's the biggest grout line I've ever seen! Looks like a dirt road!

JK

Happy New Years
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down