Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

What a week! Watch out for the reptilians!

3 posters

Go down

What a week! Watch out for the reptilians! Empty What a week! Watch out for the reptilians!

Post by Cjcann Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Had a customer this week that was a real wing nut! Chemical sensitivities! Must be all natural. That's what I do anyway. We have a $150 minimum. Supposed to be the F/r only. Then she wants this done, that done over here too! Ended up doing Mb/r and the f/r main t/a's only. Still lost money on the job. It was a bit out of the way but we accommodated her anyway. Was there for 3 F'ing hours because she wouldn't get out of the way, under my feet, had to see exactly what I was doing. Then she starts telling me she's clairvoyant, can read minds and can predict the future. To top it all off she tells me that all the richest families in the world ie: Rothschilds, Rockafellers etc., are actually reptilians from another planet sent here to enslave the human race! I get a call yesterday- " there is a small red dot by the door jam in the b/r the size of a pea, it must have come from your corner guard ( that she tried to steal by hiding, found it in the hall closet). You have to come back and get it out. My reply will be- I have to use sulfates to remove that, it's not from my corner guard they are given a 5 point inspection before installation (wink, wink), because of your extreme chemical sensitivities I can not remove it with out endangering you. If I have to go there I was wondering if anybody has a lizard or snake mask I can borrow.......
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

What a week! Watch out for the reptilians! Empty Re: What a week! Watch out for the reptilians!

Post by milspec6 Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:25 pm

I have only met one such client before, she ended up having severe mental issues and kept screaming and saying that there were little children with knives running up behind me as I cleaned!! I got the hell out of there and told her daughter, which is who hired me.

A week later, she was found dead in her living room from multiple stab wounds. Point being, maybe they really are reptiles or maybe you are just better off losing that phone number quickly.

Sometimes your only recourse is to tell their family and move on. I hope this lady gets some help.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

What a week! Watch out for the reptilians! Empty Re: What a week! Watch out for the reptilians!

Post by Cjcann Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:50 pm

I don't think she is mentally ill. This is just stuff she believes. The only help she needs is a good kick in the ass. I have been around mentally challenged people and know the difference.
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saiger Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Had one last week that a minister friend of mine owns a locksmith company. He showed up to recore the doors because she had lost the last set of available keys for the rental she was in. She also was told by another company she had to move out due to mold...kind of bait and switch mold remediation company. Best line ever heard in a while to the minister..."what are you guys doing in those duck suits?!?!"

And the rest of the time it was very difficult not to laugh out loud ...or not tempted to just briefly quack like a duck.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.saigers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down