Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Wand-eeze Ergonomic Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

+8
brianbenaiah
Royal Man
milspec6
Davey Cracker
Devon07
Andy Mc
dp1
Mo
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wand-eeze Ergonomic Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 4 Empty Re: Wand-eeze Ergonomic Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by TimM Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:38 am

I think a week should be good. As what was already said, most of us will be using it on several jobs per day so we should get a good idea of how it will work in a short amount of time.
TimM
TimM
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://magaw.org/PriceIsRightCarpetCleaning/

Back to top Go down

Wand-eeze Ergonomic Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 4 Empty Re: Wand-eeze Ergonomic Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Mo Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 am

Thanks Tim
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 am

I think because this is a bolt on product, I may just add it to the wand for the guys asking for a ergo handle.
We don't get a lot of guys asking but when they do, and they pay the money it would be nice to give them the best out there.
My one concern with these types of handles, no matter what wand, Do they take into consideration that the wand angle is going to change by at least 3-5" due to you are now holding onto the wand in a completely different spot.
I think this is why he likes jbs two piece wands because you can trim it down to keep the same angles at the wand to carpet area.
It is funny how we all design things around what we do or have, I bet money he had JBs vt wand from the start of this project, so if this is the case how will guys shorten the height of there wands?

Last edited by SCCC on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 am

SCCC wrote:I think because this is a bolt on product, I may just add it to the wand for the guys asking for a ergo handle.
We don't get a lot of guys asking but when they do, and they pay the money it would be nice to give them the best out there.

Volunteer to try it out Tom.

Dave whats the ETA for the Wand-eeze be nice to get it before the weekend so I can take some pics and intro vid
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:02 pm

On the way Mo

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:10 pm

Cool
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:26 pm

Tom raises a good question, I had the same concern early on. The fact that the handle is adjustable to any angle should allow you to find a position that allows you to keep the head in contact with the carpet.

Will find out...
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 pm

SCCC wrote:My one concern with these types of handles, no matter what wand, Do they take into consideration that the wand angle is going to change by at least 3-5" due to you are now holding onto the wand in a completely different spot.
I think this is why he likes jbs two piece wands because you can trim it down to keep the same angles at the wand to carpet area.
It is funny how we all design things around what we do or have, I bet money he had JBs vt wand from the start of this project, so if this is the case how will guys shorten the height of there wands?  

He did say the tool would work great with the wanders wand and he has the vt14.  What say you Royal Man?

Tom did you and tony keep the same style tube on the devpro?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:57 pm

SCCC wrote: My one concern with these types of handles, no matter what wand, Do they take into consideration that the wand angle is going to change by at least 3-5" due to you are now holding onto the wand in a completely different spot.

To answer any concerns. My ego wand kit does NOT change the wand angle.

This is because you are holding it differently. You may even hold it higher. It realty just depends on which angle you set the grip at and your hand position. The only way to get a significant drop ( If you choose) is to set the angle all the way forward which loses any of ergo benefits the it is designed for.

I was trying it today looking for a drop while cleaning ( after reading this post)and it just didn't happen.

The reason why I like a shorter tube is just because you don't need a long wand. Because it increases your reach by about 30%

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:35 pm

On a scale from 1 to 10 what do you think about this tool? see if it changes after you use it.

Im thinking its value come in at around 8 for right now. at first I didnt see what I now see with this and it seems to be a good idea!

keep us posted!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Until I test it out I can't assign a value to it at all.

Are you not interested in trying it out Devon?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:35 pm

It would be hard to assign a numerical value at this point.....we all remember the zipper?

If I was to guess the results, you will find cleaners who love it and those that hate it.....just the way it goes with tools.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Aint that the truth at least that's the case at The Lounge Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:54 pm

That would be the very reason I ask to do this...not only will it show your perseived value before using it, it shows perceived and actual in a comparison and will also help Royal with valuable info based on such a test. for us its fun for him its much needed data!...guess it's not that easy for some of us.

I did a test just like this in a forum and guys gave me ratings prior to using it and I learned my marketing $$ didnt need to be spent on educating as much as it did for awareness.

Yes, I would love to test this! add me.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 pm

OKC is in the house!!
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:12 am

Funny how my testing it physically has more value than the question.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Mo wrote:
SCCC wrote:I think because this is a bolt on product, I may just add it to the wand for the guys asking for a ergo handle.

Volunteer to try it out Tom.

Dave whats the ETA for the Wand-eeze be nice to get it before the weekend so I can take some pics and intro vid
I would love to try it out. It would be a awesome euro handle to add to the wand if guys would like one.
What do you have to do to try it out?
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:54 pm

You just did. I'll put you on the list. We have three in Cali now 4 if DP wants to try it out longer than a demon with Dave
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Looks like I won't be getting the wand-eeze till the middle of next week. Not that anybody gives a dang Very Happy

Dave would you mind if I send the wand-eeze to Mitee and have them rototmold it? Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Fri May 01, 2015 8:16 pm

You are so funny !! Let me know when it comes in. I mailed you a grear tie for it. If you wonder what that envelope in the mail is.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Fri May 01, 2015 8:24 pm

The tracking says Tuessay. ( i recieved stuff from U line in 2 days )

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri May 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Mo wrote:Looks like I won't be getting the wand-eeze till the middle of next week. Not that anybody gives a dang Very Happy

Dave would you mind if I send the wand-eeze to Mitee and have them rototmold it? Very Happy

I'd send it to The King of Copy, the Dang Man!! laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Royal Man wrote:You are so funny !! Let me know when it comes in.  I mailed you a grear tie for it. If you wonder what that envelope in the mail is.

Cool. I was swining the wand imagining what it would be like using the wand-eeze pale
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:
Mo wrote:Looks like I won't be getting the wand-eeze till the middle of next week. Not that anybody gives a dang Very Happy

I'd send it to The King of Copy, the Dang Man!! laughing

Its your majesty. I like Tony he a funny dude.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:17 am

Devon07 wrote: On a scale from 1 to 10 what do you think about this tool?   see if it changes after you use it.

Im thinking its value come in at around 8 for right now. at first I didnt see what I now see with this and it seems to be a good idea!

keep us posted!

To clear this comment up...I was saying this for the value of it to the manufacturer or owner. I for one paid lots of money to get a value BEFORE use on my product! (worth its weight in gold) then after use! I did testing and found that more people liked my product after using it then before....but not by much, IF the percieved value was very low prior to using it, I would need to do just what is being done in this forum, testing in hand so peers can attest its value or worth. If you rate a 2 before using then a 10 after using it you would open some eyes. My Marketing forum eats this stuff up.....guess they dont care much for a wand in the marketing forum though.

I had a guy tell me in a forum that is very populated that my product wasnt for him....(I knew it was!) and he was shooting my product down.
I put my money where my mouth was and offered to send him one to test....he bit and bought! not worth much for one sell BUT the 75 orders out of that forum I got were only because I sold Mr Everything sucks one! I quit counting after 75 that is.

So, an innocent percieved value is priceless, prior to use then after.
lots to gain for a guy who probably isnt even reading this.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4