Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

+8
Matt; My carpet cleaner
brianbenaiah
ACpower1
SCCC
Davey Cracker
Royal Man
milspec6
Mo
12 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 6 Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Royal Man Thu May 21, 2015 9:31 am

Yep.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 6 Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by brianbenaiah Thu May 21, 2015 11:42 am

Royal Man wrote:You can get it at wintrax.com or i just keep it attached to my 1st 50 ft section.

http://wintrax.com/index.php?check_cookie=true Any body find exact link?
brianbenaiah
brianbenaiah
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu May 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Mo wrote:Thanks Dave. I needed another 50 footer

Cool I found it in Blue. This is the same one as the black one
on the wand-eze right

Flexible Wintraz Vacum Hose

Brain just click on the hyper link in my post
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Thu May 21, 2015 5:13 pm

I just had 200 more ft come in yesterday for the wand-eeze.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by brianbenaiah Thu May 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Mo wrote:
Mo wrote:Thanks Dave. I needed another 50 footer

Cool I found it in Blue. This is the same one as the black one
on the wand-eze right

Flexible Wintraz Vacum Hose

Brain just click on the hyper link in my post
Thanks Laughing
brianbenaiah
brianbenaiah
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu May 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Got an email today from UPS, it will be delivered tomorrow. wink

I don't understand what this vac hose you guys are talking about has to do with the Wand-eeze??
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 22, 2015 7:44 am

I take it you received the wand-eeze?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri May 22, 2015 3:53 pm

It was just delivered.

Sure is a big box though...........I'm I going to need a bigger van to get my wand in it once this thing is installed?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat May 23, 2015 8:09 am

Very Happy You think it makes the wand too bulky? How would you rate the flexibility of the wintrax hose. What wand do you use?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Sat May 23, 2015 9:33 am

I think he is just saying the box is big because you get so much.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sat May 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Exactly, I thought it was a real big box just for a wand handle, but now see why. Because there's some 2" vac hose in there too.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sat May 23, 2015 1:38 pm

First impression after opening the box.....

The handle is a very nice and well built piece of hardware. I don't see anyone breaking one anytime soon, even if abused.

It has to be expected though, something this strong and sturdy is going to have some weight to it, so it dose, close to 3 pounds........2 lbs 12 oz to be exact.

I plan to use it for the first time on Tuesday, I hope I like the way it works as much as I like the looks of it.

Thanks, Dave!! wink
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sat May 23, 2015 2:03 pm

milspec6 wrote:Somebody please put that thing on a scale!

Done deal, look at my last post! Weighed on an accurate food scale.

Keep in mind, I only weighed the Handel itself, and not the additional hose and other stuff included.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 pm

For a fair weight comparison. Also subtract the weigh your existing triggers valve, quick connects, shut off valve and the weight difference between 10-12 ft of your exising solution line and vac hose V/S the vac and solution hose included with the kit. And i bet it comes close to canceling out any weight difference of the gun and support bracket.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sat May 23, 2015 3:06 pm

That's fair, I'll weigh what actually comes off the wand when I install it tomorrow......soft touch valve and hanger, from what I can see.

Another question for you Dave.........is there a reason you used a gun with 3/8" pipe thread rather than 1/4" in and out? It's going to need to go from 3/8 to 1/4" in/out and will require 2 adapters, but I thought maybe you had a good reason for using 3/8"?........I should be able to them get at Ace tomorrow.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Sat May 23, 2015 4:16 pm

You fasten the included leader solution hose to the gun and then the quick connects and shut off valve at end of the super skinny solution hose from the kit. This and also using the included lighter weight (and more flexible ) vac hose results in more mobiility and weight reduction. So NO. You will not have to go to the hardware store.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Sat May 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Google- You tube wand-eeze set up. To see a short video of how to correctly set up the wand-eeze ergonomic wand kit.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue May 26, 2015 7:34 am

Today is the day dave pops his cherry on wand-eeze laughing
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Tue May 26, 2015 8:49 am

If he has any questions about set up or usage he should contact me and,/or watch some of the videos.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 27, 2015 7:17 pm

OK Dave, What are your thoughts on the Wand-eeze so far?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed May 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Unfortunately I haven't installed or tried it yet. Everyday for the last week or so when I get done working, I come home and have to take apart 1all hoses and QD's from the heater all the way out to any tools I've used, just to clean out all the crap so I can work tomorrow...........it's actually wh1at I'm doing now, and did till 10 pm last night. Makes for long da1y's. Mad

And my keyboard is screwed up, and keeps1 adding 1's whenever1 it feels like 1it111. If it isn't one thing it's 2! laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu May 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:That's a very good idea!............at least I'll know if it's savable or time for a new coil. wink

The good thing is I was able to clean all day today without having to stop for clogs..........I don't have my hopes up, but rather fingers crossed, maybe it's getting better at least! Will see.

Hopefully you can get some use out of the wand-eeze next week so we can keep it moving
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu May 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Mo wrote:
Davey Cracker wrote:That's a very good idea!............at least I'll know if it's savable or time for a new coil. wink

The good thing is I was able to clean all day today without having to stop for clogs..........I don't have my hopes up, but rather fingers crossed, maybe it's getting better at least! Will see.

Hopefully you can get some use out of the wand-eeze next week so we can keep it moving

I'm thinking at least getting it going on Monday cleaning, and be able to get a day or two in before I have to send it off.

I just finished doing my daily system cleaning, and it was better today than it has been......so hopefully it's getting Better, and not just a fluke.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Fri May 29, 2015 6:35 pm

[/quote]Im thinking at least getting it going on Monday cleaning, and be able to get a day or two in before I have to send it off.
[/quote]

Or keep it and ill send an other...

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sat May 30, 2015 6:48 am

Royal,
If this handle works as good as I think it will, I will be adding this to the DevPro as the euro upgrade.
My biggest concern is sideways stability, THIS HAS nothing to do with your design, it has more to do with my swivel. My swivel has a bit of resistance so I am not sure how the Wand-eeze will like being subjected to sideways strain.
If it holds up...I am hoping it does as I love the the looks, and just by looking at it can tell it performs well, I would love to do biz with you.
What a awesome wand the DP would be with a top of the line euro handle really looking forward to the trial of it.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next