Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

The Cleaners Lounge Will Be Attending The Ice Expo in Las Vegas

+8
Floorguy
TimM
dp1
milspec6
Ryan S
the freakin deacon
ODIN
Mo
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Cleaners Lounge Will Be Attending The Ice Expo in Las Vegas - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cleaners Lounge Will Be Attending The Ice Expo in Las Vegas

Post by John LaBarbera Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:58 am

Joe Bristor wrote:John,
I have a presence here on this board, but this board is not mine in any way. I pay to be here. It wasn't even my idea.  It was suggested and created and is maintained by Mo.  Right Mo?

No lurker puts money in my pocket without picking up the phone and calling me.
Nobody is sending me money to hold a booth at any show.
Did you write a check to the people running ICE?
Who are the booth owners writing their checks to?
That money to buy a booth, goes somewhere John. Where does it go if not your pocket?
And John, where's the other 'Industry Leaders'?  Seems like if this was a neutral event, they'd be there.

You can say you are distant from ICE but I doubt many people who actually know you, believe you.
I will have a presence at ICE, a small one, small enough to be heard but not big enough for you/Mytee to capitalize on.
See ya there.

The question you ask are fine and out of respect for you I'll answer them to the best of my ability, however, like others you make assumption that you know nothing about.

Like any corporation, you can go to the Secretary of State and find out ownership. Did you do that?

Like you and your relationship with this board, Mytee paid ICE the full price for the booths that Mytee will occupy. There are those who probably don't believe you either. However, their beliefs do not change the truth.

First of all, I'm glad you will have a presence at ICE. And I hope it will benefit you. I know if other PCC's learn about you it will benefit them. As far as "other industry leaders" goes, I guess it all boils down to what you define as an industry leader. If you are referring to the mega-companies you are correct, very little support from them this year. An industry leader can also be those who see potential and many of those "Industry Leaders" are attending ICE. It doesn't take any courage to go along with the majority but it does take a measure of courage to stand alone or with a few who actually put their money where their mouth is.

The fact that ICE is drawing nearly 800+ attendance for it's first year proves that the time was right for such a show, and people with vision are attending. The first year is tuff, more will attend next year after they see what they missed.

Think of those exhibiting and showing their products that otherwise would not be able to afford it.
Zipper Wands, Judson, Tri-County, Duk-Guard, to name a few. This is the beauty of ICE. If they want to show their products, it is within financial reach. This benefits the PCC's who, many times, are only exposed to only the larger companies products. Now they have more information to make an informed choice. I would think you would be in support of that.

In conclusion, I, John LaBarbera or Mytee do not own any part of ICE. Never have and never will! Clear enough?

John LaBarbera

http://www.Mytee.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Cleaners Lounge Will Be Attending The Ice Expo in Las Vegas - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cleaners Lounge Will Be Attending The Ice Expo in Las Vegas

Post by Mo Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:19 pm

That's it. I didn't want to do this but you guys forced my hand. I turned on the mellow and relaxing Hawaiian music
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ryan S Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:19 pm

laughing 
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John LaBarbera Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Joe Bristor wrote:Did you do that?
No I didn't. Why not?
Obvious. Back room deals, Trades, pay-offs, confidential deals etc. override any SOS document.

Nothing like a little visual proof John.
Let's see your check and any others who paid for a booth, you all lurk here.
Let's see your check.

Then we can take it from there John. Remember, "Follow the Money"?

"In conclusion, I, John LaBarbera or Mytee do not own any part of ICE. Never have and never will! Clear enough?"
Nope.
John, are you saying that you don't profit in any way, from ICE except through sales & promotion coming from your booths?
Put another way you are just like all the other booth owners. You pay your fee(s). You show up with your products. You display them. You promote/sell them. You pack up and go home. Right?  Nowhere in here do you profit from anything else.

Joe your last sentence summed up my part of ICE. See you next week.

John LaBarbera

http://www.Mytee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3