Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Hey forgot about this cool tool from ICE

+10
Mo
milspec6
SixShooter
Freemind1
ODIN
Matt; My carpet cleaner
REALCLEAN
Ryan S
Davey Cracker
Floorguy
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hey forgot about this cool tool from ICE - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey forgot about this cool tool from ICE

Post by Ryan S Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Hey after the smoke clears, my thoughts on application would be for counter tops and showers. Also, if you can cine up with a granite cleaning system to boot. You really have more potential. I am having a hard time thinking of it with the extension as stand up tool, but more of a hand agitation tool for hard surfaces. 

We need a good video with some real cleaner explanation. Looks like you Cali boys are gonna shine some light on it for us soon.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Hey forgot about this cool tool from ICE - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey forgot about this cool tool from ICE

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Yea, I have a buffer/polisher like that and bought it for counter top and small area stone polishing.........and also just used it last week for pad-capin stairs, which seriously tested the limits of it's ability.

So, no way is hell it has enough torque or power to be used on a stick like that!!  laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Dave, I'm glad your gonna get a chance to look at it. Your the perfect tester. Your gonna be at the Caltools Lounge Meeting right?
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:06 pm

not to bash it or say anything bad, but if you wanted it for counter tops and showers wouldnt you just use it without the long handle?

but on the other end, weve been looking for a super light weight tool for scrubbing, the CRB kicks ass but its heavy

been looking at a little sebo lately
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Floorguy Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 am

Davey Cracker wrote:Yea, I have a buffer/polisher like that and bought it for counter top and small area stone polishing.........and also just used it last week for pad-capin stairs, which seriously tested the limits of it's ability.

So, no way is hell it has enough torque or power to be used on a stick like that!!  laughing

it was pretty decently built....would i want to put a full blown angle grinder on it?? well no....and he talked about that to..

remember that harbor freight one has 2 + 1 it can adjust the rpms, so you are not just flinging crap at 10,000.... 2 if you burn it up...take it back and replace it  Very Happy Very Happy 
Floorguy
Floorguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.paynelessfloorcare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:21 am

Mo wrote:What's going on Six Shooter welcome. You're one of the few vendors I didn't talk to at ICE there was always somebody checking out that tool.

I would like to invite you come hang out with me, Davey, DP at one our sponsors warehouse in Garden Grove the 14th of March at 10:00AM. Brings your scrubber so that we can take it for a test drive.

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com/t748-lounging-at-caltool

Thanks for the invite. I will be there. what's the address?

SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:40 pm

SixShooter wrote:
Mo wrote:What's going on Six Shooter welcome. You're one of the few vendors I didn't talk to at ICE there was always somebody checking out that tool.

I would like to invite you come hang out with me, Davey, DP at one our sponsors warehouse in Garden Grove the 14th of March at 10:00AM. Brings your scrubber so that we can take it for a test drive.

Bill,
If you click on Cal Tools banner at top of home page you'll find the info there.

After going back and reading threw this tread to see what all the excitement was about, I now see!  laughing

I'll admit, jumping the gun, and making assumptions on a product/tool based on basically looks alone, especially having only seen it on the InterWebs and not in person is a bad character defect of mine.  study  :bom: 

I think after reading Bill's informative post about his tool, this is one of my worse examples of the Aforementioned.
I'll actually be happy to see it in person, so I can make a fair and honest opinion. If it's any where as good as what Bill says, I'll be happy to come back here and correct my big mouth statement's/assumptions.  alien
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:09 pm

All good.

Thanks
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Floorguy Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:15 pm

and as i understand it talking to him at the show...

it should fit any angle buffer/polisher/grinder....not just the harbor freight one
Floorguy
Floorguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.paynelessfloorcare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Floorguy wrote:and as i understand it talking to him at the show...

it should fit any angle buffer/polisher/grinder....not just the harbor freight one

Actually my friend has an epoxy floor coating business and he had a DeWalt angle grinder that required me to drill out the bolt holes just a little bit. It's a big sucker but the handle worked fine once we drilled it out.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Not sure if he has his address on his website Shooter. I'll private message you the address.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Mo wrote:Not sure if he has his address on his website Shooter. I'll private message you the address.

Thanks
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Hey forgot about this cool tool from ICE - Page 2 Empty where does Cal Tool Manufacture Their Products

Post by SixShooter Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 am

Mo wrote:Not sure if he has his address on his website Shooter. I'll private message you the address.

With a name like Cal Tool USA and the American flag prominently displayed in their advertising I would assume they manufacture here in the USA. Is that right?
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:39 am

I don't think so
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am

Mo wrote:I don't think so

Mo,

You seem to know the folks at Cal Tool pretty well. What is your association with them?
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:21 am

What it is this an interrogation?

I'm the owner of this forum, I met Tony at ICE and they are now a sponsor of this forum.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:37 am

Mo wrote:What it is this an interrogation?

I'm the owner of this forum, I met Tony at ICE and they are now a sponsor of this forum.

Well then due respect to you and nice to meet you.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:42 am

Davey Cracker wrote:
SixShooter wrote:

Bill,
If you click on Cal Tools banner at top of home page you'll find the info there.

After going back and reading threw this tread to see what all the excitement was about, I now see!  laughing

I'll admit, jumping the gun, and making assumptions on a product/tool based on basically looks alone, especially having only seen it on the InterWebs and not in person is a bad character defect of mine.  study  :bom: 

I think after reading Bill's informative post about his tool, this is one of my worse examples of the Aforementioned.
I'll actually be happy to see it in person, so I can make a fair and honest opinion. If it's any where as good as what Bill says, I'll be happy to come back here and correct my big mouth statement's/assumptions.  alien

Hey,

Do you all mind if I bring along a good friend of mine to this event? You probably know him, his name is David Alonso the maker of the DUK Guard. He happens to be in the area that day and is willing to join us.

What do you think?
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 am

Mo wrote:What it is this an interrogation?

Hi Mo,
I just noticed your “interrogation” comment and realized it deserved some clarification.

After a rocky start for me and my tool here on this board, things have kind of calmed down and I’ve since been invited to come “hang out” with some folks at Cal Tool. I accepted that invitation and plan to be there.

Well as you know, I’m new here and I don’t know anyone from anybody so I start poking around to find out who I’ll be “hanging out with”. From what I can gather from people’s profiles, some will be coming from Arizona, Long Beach, Inland Empire, etc. The point is people seem to be making an effort to be there. It sounds like more than a casual “hanging out”.

But that’s all good. You guys had this planned before I came along so I know whatever the event is, it’s not about me.

All that to say, the “interrogation” is just my attempt to catch up a little and fill the gaps.

Regarding Cal Tools;
I met a guy named Tony at ICE. He seems like a nice guy. I couldn’t remember what company he was with, thought it was Cal Tools, but wasn’t sure. Turns out he is. Again, just trying to put things together.

By the way, here’s a quote from an earlier thread;

Ryan S. :
“Mo will get in touch with ya to open a distributor forum that will sponsor your loaner floater program. Once Mo get ya a forum open. From there post a thread of your product and ask for interested members. I would guess that this will open more uses for your tool getting it in the hands of real cleaners. Thanks again for coming here to promote your tool.”
I’m still interested in the “loaner floater” program. How can we get that going?

Thanks
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Yeah Davey go ahead and invite him

Bill, This little get together is as informal as it gets. I think we just started planning it a week ago. This is the first time I will be meeting any member of the forum.

I'm the only one out of state (AZ) that will be going. The main reason I'm going to meet my very first grandson and I figured since I'm there I may as well meet up with some of the members and a supporting vendor.

There are no I ternaries, presentations etc. were just going to hang out at a warehouse and play with some cleaning tools.

Who knows someday we may have a get together that will be more planned out and in advance but it will always be cleaners "Lounging" around, having fun, talking shop, testing tools.

Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:32 pm

Mo wrote:Yeah Davey go ahead and invite him

Bill, This little get together is as informal as it gets. I think we just started planning it a week ago. This is the first time I will be meeting any member of the forum.

I'm the only one out of state (AZ) that will be going. The main reason I'm going to meet my very first grandson and I figured since I'm there I may as well meet up with some of the members and a supporting vendor.

There are no I ternaries, presentations etc. were just going to hang out at a warehouse and play with some cleaning tools.

Who knows someday we may have a get together that will be more planned out and in advance but it will always be cleaners "Lounging" around, having fun, talking shop, testing tools.

Alright I'm looking forward to it.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:50 pm

So I guess it would also be OK to invite a local cleaner friend of mine?.....He hasn't made it to the forum yet, so is this for forum members only?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mo Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:So I guess it would also be OK to invite a local cleaner friend of mine?.....He hasn't made it to the forum yet, so is this for forum members only?

That's fine Davey. But tell him register so that he can get special pricing from Cal Tools, Wanders, and Bonnet Pro. Who know he may end up liking the forum after he registers
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next