Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

The Royal Rumble

+15
Freemind1
Joe Bristor
Mo
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Pro Touch
SCCC
Campuscc
Steve Smith
dp1
Ryan S
sam miller
gtech12v
caltoolsupply
Floorguy
kevinj6121
19 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Royal Rumble - Page 6 Empty Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by caltoolsupply Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:11 pm

I said "used", which meant in the past (2 years) so of course you didn't get anything recently. You say you don't remember the last time, how the heck do you expect me to remember the name of one costumer? Like I said, LET IT GO. What do you want, in order to clear this matter between us?

caltoolsupply

Back to top Go down

Post by caltoolsupply Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:53 pm

I admit, I am a copy-cat artist. I try to make improvements on the products. People ask me to make products for them, so I just try my best. You haven't seen my products in years. You would be surprised about how the quality is. It is cheaper than the originals, but made from the best materials I could get.  About my quality, just let the cleaners decide.
This is the truth

caltoolsupply

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Haha great one Mo, on the new thread name!

Funny because I told DP a couple hrs ago this thread needed a name change to: Gang Fight!! laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:10 pm

I think most things are copied, what wand is really new? Wands have been around for years, some copies come out better some come out worse.
The only wand I know of that really stands out is the EVO wands, and they are still coming from a hydra hoe in a way
Judson came out with the TM so now all others are copycats. I guess in a way that is true, but just about anything in this world has been duplicated
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:31 pm

I think Tony can say he is making improvements on the things he makes. So he makes a copy of a wand and Joe you say they suck so Tony goes back and starts to put more effort in the products he makes, be it for you or for himself, the improvements are trying to be made. He being the maker of them if HE WANTS can make them as high quality as he wants and in time if he chooses to do so will only get better.
We all get better the more we try.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Joe speaking of copy
Why when I stopped putting Mytee cuffs and came out with out with a purpose built metal port no cuff needed...I get a call, all of the sudden pics of the RC99 now needed no cuffs?
We new the price was kinda high so we offered free shipping...I get a call hey Joe is now offering free shipping too.
Kinda weird
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:00 pm

What in the world is happening here? I leave for a couple of days in Wisconsin and this thread has turned into a knife fight.

First, let me say this. I joined this group, because it was an honest bunch. The other boards are full of members that are bought off and can't give an honest opinion any more. It is like walking onto a car lot and asking the Cadillac salesman about the Lincoln he has on the lot...you will not get an honest report. Dishonest information will not help me in any way, so I chose to hang out here.

Isn't that why you all came here? So, I never understand what good it does to venture onto other boards...let them live in their own world where it is all about the money. I grew up in a bad neighborhood, but when I moved to a nice one, I never went back to spar with my enemies...I didn't care what they thought or spoke of me in the hood, it wasn't part of my life any more.

Joe, believe me, you are not fighting for your life here...your castle is secure. Those that are seeking honesty will always seek you out regardless of what some fools might say about you in the ghetto. I have an ex that will say a lot of vial things about me in my home town, but there aren't many that will believe her...they know me better than that. Same goes for you.

I am beginning to believe that boards are like dating. Everyone starts off on their best behavior and it is all exciting and good. Then over time, a few irritating flaws develop and they fester until one day it ends in a shouting match and slamming doors. Is that we are at now?

The secret to any relationship is honesty. If we stand on that principle, this board will succeed where all the others have failed. A touch of politeness wouldn't hurt either...

milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caltoolsupply Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:26 pm

My Jet spray bar 5 and 6 Jets you call it "shear Kit ".My Jet Spray Bar is adjustable. Instead of your design of making it look bulky, mine is stronger, and not bulky looking, unlike yours.
That is improvement

caltoolsupply

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:09 pm

This has become one big pissing contest and everyone is a winner. The one who has the least amount of pee on him...wins!
Some of you need to grow up and knock this childish behavior off. NO ONE BENEFITS!!! And the lounge loses its value.
Calling people name, and vulger ones again a and again. So mature.
Rehashing old issues...move on!
Going on and on and on and on and on till your right. Well if you have to beat a dead horse then you will never be right...get over yourself, your not all high and mighty as you think you are.

Let MO run the board. Don't like it...leave. NO ONE is making you stay here. Give here/take here. Share...don't degrade.

I'm not innocent, but then I'm not calling people every name in the book, cuz my undies are bunched up in a wad.

Matt
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:41 am

You don't say much Matt, but when you do your straight and to the point,

I salute you for it.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:01 am

"It might be Paul you're referring to. He owns the store. I just provide product and support for it. But you gotta call me to get it. The phone works great at separating the men from the boys.  
Paul sets his own pricing and I set mine. Mine is set at $99, thus the name RC99.  I asked him to charge more for guys who weren't buying it with Cool cuffs but he jacked up the shipping instead.
There is some pretty steep padding built into the shipping. Not something I would do but I can't make him do anything.  Also, store purchasers get the old versions like leaky cuffs, and old style baskets. Only the guys who call me direct get the best I got. Works out great this way. If you're man enough to call me then you get the best of everything I have. Those little men, internet introverts mostly, they get sloppy seconds. That's fair isn't it?"

Whoa. That doesn't seem like you are giving guys the best at all. Sounds like you are openly saying you are selling low quality stuff. Are these guys being TOLD upfront they are buying inferior products?

Weren't you just scolding Tony about selling low quality too?   Seems ironic.

Maybe it's just me taking it that way, from what you have said.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:45 am

Joe Bristor wrote:"My Jet spray bar 5 and 6 Jets you call it "shear Kit ".My is adjustable Just like your it look much nicer not bulky like the way you design"

Sorry Tony but you are wrong. What you have copied is PMF's design, which is inferior to the jet adjustment system I have in place with my High Shear Kits.  
You copied PMF because I would not let you copy me.  Read on.

PMF's design rotates the jets on an axis. Mine rotates jets on an ARC. Big difference.
Ever take geometry Tony?
My way let's you rotate the jets without changing the point where the jets hit the carpet which is ideally right behind the glide.
Read what Sam  I think it was said about the PMF Ti wand at the trade show - he was saying the jets hit almost an inch behind the glide.  Awful; not all what modern day wanders are doing who use my shear kits.  My wands have the jets hitting right behind the glide no matter what shear angle you set the jets to. Your design moves the jets away from the glide or sprays onto the glide as you adjust. Bad design.
Read my High Shear kit Page and you see how my ARC brackets are the best way to adjust jets. You simply loosen the two wingnuts and rotate the spraybar. You can do it on the job in seconds, very easily.  PMF's spraybar requires you use a wrench or socket to loosen several nuts; not something you are going to do on the job.
My design was thought out for real cleaners who need adjustability fast - on the job.
No tools needed. Change the shear to high for not so dirty carpets or to low shear and more penetration for nasty carpets. The ARC makes it possible. Your way is from the earliest wands PMF made that let your adjust the jets.  My ARC design is revolutionary. It has only been out l a couple years now yet it is in high demand. Guys don't even realize it's one of the main reasons they love my wands.  Your PMF copy is no improvement over the ARC.  You wanted to copy my design. Remember? But I made you sign a contract stating you would not.  You must have forgotten that.  Be advised you better not.
I'm sure you are telling people your way is better and I'm sure you are convincing some guys too.  After all, ignorant cleaners are all over, especially at trade shoes huh Tony?  
All you gotta do is lie a little and you get their money.
Big reason I dissociated from you.

Let's see what else you can come up with.
Have you done anything that might be a real improvement over the stuff you copy?
Or are you still copying things on the cheap and rushing them to market?
I understand the concept of the HSK I think Joe did a lot of work on them, like Rampage would say " YOU CAN ONLY EXTRACT SO MUCH WATER OUT OF THE CARPET " once the fiber is wet it is wet, be it at full shear or low shear it is wet.
I think having the jets strike the carpet just behind the glide to be extracted is very important. The shear kits I have place jets extremely close to any carpet and the plusher it gets the worse, they do cause a little bit of streaking , or corn rows, and even worse with a jet with a little bit of time on it.
Adjustment as to jet height is VERY limited if really any at all due to wand tube being in the way.
In Mos video of him cleaning the carpet in a dining room and he asked for Pepsi It looks like he has the same issue they are not bad but you can see it maybe shows more on a lighter carpet.
Dirty carpet= pre treat, pre scrub, roto wand, OR pre treat, pre scrub and wand 500-600 psi
Lighty Soiled= Pre treat with less amount shorten dwell time, prespray each room as you go, drop cleaning pressure with rotary or wand, I have went as low as 250 psi but most times 300-350
with HSK's I noticed to get the same punch my pressure would have to increase thus using more water, filling waste tank much fast.
I think the spray bar on Tony's wand is very nice and clean, and will do very well may need a little tweak but it will spray any carpet just fine.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:20 am

This thread continues to be an all-out attack on Joe for some reason...is that how it started?

This industry has been the same sad saga in the 25+ years that I have been involved with it, people introducing a product and a dozen others making a copy of it with some type of "improvement".  Much of the time, that improvement is simply making it cheaper to meet the price sensitive shopper who is just starting out as there are far more of them and they keep coming every day.

We all realize that their are cheaper cleaners in our areas, but the smart cleaners realize that they are not competing in the same market.  The guy on CL cleaning entire homes for $100 is not taking business away from me as my clients are different than his.  It was that way for all of us at one time, I started out that way too.

The guys out there knocking off a design for half the cost is not a threat to the original as they will be valued by a different customer market.  My tool box is full of Snap-on tools, yet Harbor Freight can sell a box full of xyz brand for a tenth of the cost.  Is Snap-On concerned??  Nope.

There is a market for Tony just like Harbor Freight has their loyal following, but it doesn't need to be a source of conflict for the entire industry.  I started cheap, because I was broke, but once things improved, so did my tools.  We all have to start somewhere.

Tony, the one thing that does bother me is using the same names for clearly different tools.  That is not an honest act and not a good way to do business in my view.  If it is not the original design and components, then it  is not the same tool and should not carry the same / similar name.  Call it what it really is....an inexpensive version of the original that is similar in design.

I think Tony should be free to introduce his tools as a paid advertiser on this board like any other advertiser as long is it conforms to an honest participation.  Present your tools with names unique to you and present them on their own merits.  The members here will either support you or not, but it will be with honesty...that is for certain.

Okay, now back to the knife fight....I have to go clean.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:25 am

milspec6 wrote:This thread continues to be an all-out attack on Joe for some reason...is that how it started?

This industry has been the same sad saga in the 25+ years that I have been involved with it, people introducing a product and a dozen others making a copy of it with some type of "improvement".  Much of the time, that improvement is simply making it cheaper to meet the price sensitive shopper who is just starting out as there are far more of them and they keep coming every day.

We all realize that their are cheaper cleaners in our areas, but the smart cleaners realize that they are not competing in the same market.  The guy on CL cleaning entire homes for $100 is not taking business away from me as my clients are different than his.  It was that way for all of us at one time, I started out that way too.

The guys out there knocking off a design for half the cost is not a threat to the original as they will be valued by a different customer market.  My tool box is full of Snap-on tools, yet Harbor Freight can sell a box full of xyz brand for a tenth of the cost.  Is Snap-On concerned??  Nope.

There is a market for Tony just like Harbor Freight has their loyal following, but it doesn't need to be a source of conflict for the entire industry.  I started cheap, because I was broke, but once things improved, so did my tools.  We all have to start somewhere.

Tony, the one thing that does bother me is using the same names for clearly different tools.  That is not an honest act and not a good way to do business in my view.  If it is not the original design and components, then it  is not the same tool and should not carry the same / similar name.  Call it what it really is....an inexpensive version of the original that is similar in design.

I think Tony should be free to introduce his tools as a paid advertiser on this board like any other advertiser as long is it conforms to an honest participation.  Present your tools with names unique to you and present them on their own merits.  The members here will either support you or not, but it will be with honesty...that is for certain.

Okay, now back to the knife fight....I have to go clean.
Ding, Ding, DING, DONG!!!
WE HAVE A WINNER, Could not have been said better.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next