Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

The Royal Rumble

+15
Freemind1
Joe Bristor
Mo
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Pro Touch
SCCC
Campuscc
Steve Smith
dp1
Ryan S
sam miller
gtech12v
caltoolsupply
Floorguy
kevinj6121
19 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Royal Rumble - Page 4 Empty Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by Mo Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Sorry about that shoot part. I did not want you guys battling it out again. The guys are sick of the drama. I just want to do a Loaner with the Devastator.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:37 pm

The Devastator has proven itself, I will be more than happy to supply but it is NOT something new it really is old news. In all honesty its more than likely to cause more trouble than worth.
I don't advertise on any forums, My wife actually runs the filter stuff now, after the last deal over on TMF . I asked the thread to be locked because it really IS NOT good for JOE or I to act like kids.
I sell filters big deal woho yepe it is just part of what I like to do but it is not me.
What I really like is cleaning carpet I LOVE MY JOB, I have had a blast building my truck mount and cleaning with that kinda power is freaking awesome.
If Joe does his thing I DON'T BOTHER HIM. I don't go out of my way to cause trouble. But I do speak up when need be and step in and ask things to be done to stop making a mess.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Joe the truth is what I am going to sell one stinking filter to the Joe Board NO NO NO
I am NOT DISCREDITING YOU AT ALL sorry not going to happen the only one that will discredit you....IS YOU.

What I said was MO should have the right to make money from this board, set it up properly and use those funds to go to shows and thing related to our industry, so he can bring that stuff back to the Forum and share and talk about it.
Show that the LOUNGE is a place where a tool would be worthy of getting a loaner/floater to put in the hands of real cleaning people.
The new spinner for example yeah every body is up and all about it well get it in to float around.
Joe are filters are part of the cleaning industry history I am so past that already. I am waiting for final patent papers as I type.
I only respond when you send guys over to start trouble...remember we worked together and I know whats up so does everyone else.
I asked to lock thread on tmf because I DON'T think its cool you can not really defend yourself and they did. Your Welcome Joe.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by caltoolsupply Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:05 pm

Mo
I want to donate my wands to this board. You can sell it as the raffle ticket. The people can try my tools out and give feedback. Al way need improvement
VT 14 4 Jet
VT15 5 Jet
VT16 6 Jet
12" spinner and
Prochem TI knock off need some improvement will donate also
Tony caltoolusa

caltoolsupply

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:08 pm

I was NOT the one to bring up products nobody knew who SCCC was and that was the way it would have stayed I have been here for a LONG time and never did anyone you or anybody else no different.
Now the cats out of the bag OH NO...no big deal
I am ripping the shiz nit outta carpet I am going for dry when I leave title .
My wife takes filter calls, I put them together for her. I gave 5 years to this filter.
I have new guys in my town that if I don't take control of my company they could easily put me out of biz, so I am revamping my company and going for the ultimate cleaning level from here on out. I have been working,practicing,taking data to know exactly what I need to do to get the house dry when I leave.
So far the fastest it can happen is in a two bedroom unit= about a hour and half job start to dry loaded up and gone.
That has been my focus
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:20 pm

caltoolsupply wrote:Mo
I want to donate my wands to this board. You can sell it as the raffle ticket. The people can try my tools out and give  feedback. Al way need improvement
VT 14  4 Jet
VT15   5 Jet
VT16    6 Jet
12" spinner and
Prochem TI knock off need some improvement  will donate also
Tony caltoolusa

Oh boy. I'm going to bed.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Smith Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:23 pm

SCCC wrote:I was NOT the one to bring up products nobody knew who SCCC was and that was the way it would have stayed I have been here for a LONG time and never did anyone you or anybody else no different.
Now the cats out of the bag OH NO...no big deal
I am ripping the shiz nit outta carpet I am going for dry when I leave title .
My wife takes filter calls, I put them together for her. I gave 5 years to this filter.
I have new guys in my town that if I don't take control of my company they could easily put me out of biz, so I am revamping my company and going for the ultimate cleaning level from here on out. I have been working,practicing,taking data to know exactly what I need to do to get the house dry when I leave.
So far the fastest it can happen is in a two bedroom unit= about a hour and half job start to dry loaded up and gone.
That has been my focus

What is the trick to getting the carpet dry so fast?

Steve Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:32 pm

I bet you when Kevin started this thread, he didn't realize what he's getting himself into huh laughing
Just kidding Kev, keep posting ok buddy Very Happy
Wow I just laughed so hard on Tony's and Mo's comments laughing
me too, I'm going to bed, good night guys, sleep tight and don't forget, the bible says don't go to bed angry Smile
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:43 pm

caltoolsupply wrote:Mo
I want to donate my wands to this board. You can sell it as the raffle ticket. The people can try my tools out and give  feedback. Al way need improvement
VT 14  4 Jet
VT15   5 Jet
VT16    6 Jet
12" spinner and
Prochem TI knock off need some improvement  will donate also
Tony caltoolusa

Tony,
This is the thing I am NOT here to sell my product period. I DID NOT BRING IT UP period. My intentions were not to come here and make money, come on be honest there is NOT a ton of guys here to do so anyway, and they are JOE'S customers so out of respect for THIS PLACE and Joe that is not my intent.
You need to talk to MO and make a agreement plain and simple. Support the Forum and I am sure they will help you make your tools better.
For the record I am very interested in Cal tools wand, I saw a picture of his wand on MB and I noticed it was more like the prochem ti head.
So I contacted Tony and have made agreement to try it out and help him maybe make it better.
Tony My filter is in patent process, made by Americans and this is why it cost what it does. If guys don't want to pay that much then we just send them to Joe.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Joe Bristor wrote:"I asked to lock thread on tmf because I DON'T think its cool you can not really defend yourself and they did. Your Welcome Joe."

BS Tom.
You wanted the thread stopped.
I was online TMF writing my response at the time and you know it.
I had not been banned yet, so it would have appeared had you not asked for it to be closed.
Todd, the guy who was trashing me til I confronted him for facts, he went quiet as a mouse in front of you guys so as not to have to admit he was piling on, secretly called me trying to placate me; it was he who quickly honored your request.
No one ever asked me even though you could all see that I was online writing my response.
It was you who stopped it Tom and you damn sure didn't do it for me.
You apparently didn't want them to see my response.
I wonder why?
Sorry Joe NOT TRUE believe what you want Joe, I have caught so many trout,cleaned so many carpets sold some filters,life goes on. We will be dead and gone and folks will still be cleaning carpet with 2.0 hose and 1.5 wands
Life is to short to worry about these things Joe. This is what I had to come to with the my filter it is what it is, it does a great job if people want it they will buy it if they don't oh well.
I told you back then and I tell you again I have a family and a short life to live it with them. When you and I went our ways yeah I was worried I would not be able to clean as well but that is not the case, Yes you have some great products some killer ones in fact but they do not make the cleaner the cleaner MAKES the cleaner.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Yeah right now too man were burning up over here.
He is somewhat correct but not really it is dryer here for sure so that does help. We do not have the muggy weather like back east that is for sure.
But a lot of the big older ranch style homes still to this day use swamp coolers (due to the drier climate) but they really mess with your carpets ability to dry.
Stanleys and all the big multi truck co are still 24 hrs.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Joe Bristor wrote:Conway trying to fit into the Lounge:
"...We will be dead and gone..."

Conway trying to fit in at MB:
"Joe is old he wont be here forever and when that time comes he will be missed and remembered he will make a lot of people laugh at how coo coo he was and the world will go on and we will still be sucking water outta carpet."  
Tom Conway

See what I mean Mo?
What did I say it is true right after all is said and done people still gonna be sucking water outta carpet.
 Joe getting on to people for being a troll and here you are pulling stuff from other boards with your screen capture same old Joe.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Joe you know it is a true statement for the people that know you. I have never meet you in person but we did work together for a while.
When that time comes for us and we are looked back at a lot of people will remember things about you and laugh not really out of disrespect (some maybe) but just how things went down and some you will bring a honest you know laugh.
My mom passed away not to long ago and there is things we went through and it brings a honest laugh to my heart when things pop into my head. she did the best she could do but she was my mom and a great one at that.  
My life really has changed a lot since she passed.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Joe I am not here to cause you problems, just do your thing. I am just a guy that cleans carpet.
The only reason I posted was to shed some light, yes I told MO don't let Joe push you around. I did.
But You can not run everybody off you don't like. It is not right,it is not reality.
If Tony pays his dues he should be allowed, Mytee, who ever. Look at Hot Rod tool perfect example it was seen at the show, He came here and was more than willing to do a floater to the Lounge, If you troll yourself over to the other boards you will see I defended him, where were you when he was taking a beating.
My point to Mo was only to be equal and if people want to sell make them pay, so in turn he can take the time and go to shows, show and talk about there products and maybe bring them back to the Lounge.
I said it over and over do not let Joe bully you around.
Why ARE YOU SO WORRIED about other sponsors do you want this place all to yourself...that is in a way GREEDY.
If there tools are junk or not up to par they will be exposed for it. My filter doesn't need another review it has been long enough it has proven itself so I am NOT pushing it. Why anybody can look up what ever they want on it good,bad what ever. I personally only think a floater would cause more problems than it is worth.
In all honesty I just wanted to talk share some info if I have some worth sharing.
These guys know about my filter come on you know it I know and I am not here to push it.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:10 am

Joe you know what I mean and it was NOT meant to be disrespectful. Just hard to type it all out exactly.
I as a Husband and Father I have just kinda looked at things a little differently after here passing that"s all.
I'm sure you can look back on someone and get a kick outta something they did that defined something in there life.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:19 am

Life is funny you know,like today for example, back when you and I started having problems well I was spending time with my kids Justyn was having a hard time in school Ryan teenage crap, so I bought a bunch of airsoft guns and we were going up with there friends in the woods camping..I was as much a kid as them and it started messing with our work relationship, well I finally sold them all last week,we just out grew it I guess.
But I told myself okay if I sell them I will use that money to get my new motor finished for my tm yeah sold well I walked out of the dentist office today and that money and a bunch more had to get plunked down for my dang teeth, life never seems to work like you plan.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next