Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

The Royal Rumble

+15
Freemind1
Joe Bristor
Mo
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Pro Touch
SCCC
Campuscc
Steve Smith
dp1
Ryan S
sam miller
gtech12v
caltoolsupply
Floorguy
kevinj6121
19 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Royal Rumble - Page 7 Empty Re: The Royal Rumble

Post by SCCC Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:04 pm

I have been doing a lot of things to improve our cleaning and yes I have a poop load of PM work still to this day, Have only lost one account and that was due to owner change and there loyalty to there other cleaner.
The maintenance manager I still talk to went with new owner to keep her job, hands down Tom your work is better but they cant swallow your price it is more than there willing to pay. I understand that.
I bought a propane burner to get even more heat... it only helps really on greasy commercial carpet 180-200 atw is more than good on most resi carpets. Chems, agitation, and proper wand usage is really more important.
Heat will allow a bit faster cleaning but also at a increase in fuel not a real biggie. Higher heat causes other problems also heat set lines in carpet from solution lines, harder on hoses, way more humidity in homes, more burns for you (ouch).
But we cleaners keep getting pushed in this EYE CANDY as what we NEED.
My tm build was for me to answer these QUESTIONS for myself and share my findings.
I have talked to several owners of BIG trucks and there true dry times the myth of 30-45 minute dry times with wand only cleaning.
My tm is twice the machine the my legend is....but dry times did not fall like a rock as was hoped for, it was better for sure. I got the answers I needed.
If guys really really want the best bang for the buck NOTHING beats air management nothing.
Yes 4 2 door and 2.5 hose is part of the puzzle and I believe a key part.
Yes my video was filled with flaws, but I clean the same I don't change much so I am the control... I haven't went further due to I needed a moisture meter to get a actual reading of what was left in carpet. I am going to pick it up today it just came in.
So that being said I was really shocked that the water still took about the same time to hit the filter... WAS there MORE WATER there when it did ???? with 4 2 door??? The meter will tell me
You Know I tweked the PC LEGEND and got huge gains over stock Joe
but those gains made little difference when wand was on carpet...I was hoping for a big difference in water speed to hit the filter so it really stumped me.... I BELIEVE IN IT
So I have to test moisture levels to see to dig deeper.
This is what I want to answer FOR GUYS.
FIRST: Is the tm they have performing at its best.. some from get are plumbed and flow and recover very well from the factory. JUDSON NICK's, D Oxley, these types of builders understand from the get go.
What is there real dry time average 4-6 hours NO FANS no MANIPULATION of natural dry times.
I honestly BELIEVE that time range is very very good. So if they are at that point with there setup, The amount they would need to spend to get a massive difference may be more than its worth.
And the 45 minute to 1 hour dry time is more of a hype by industry to get guys to keep spending hard earned money to try and get it.
Chem Dry advertises 1 -2 hour dry times. I believe this to be because they are leaving what can't be removed by pure physics the fiber holds on to that moisture and nothing will change the time except air movement/management.
So I ask what they have, vinyl cuffs..pool filter... 1.5 hose.. restrictive factory TM....blower size...
If any of these are in the system I direct them to change that no matter what they choose cc, fc, mc, rc99, dev, ss box, it is up to them.
Our goal is to get as close to Chem Dry, but like I said if they fall in 4-6 hour range on average they are probably better than 80% of cleaners dry times.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:17 pm

So if guys are in 4-6 range is a
WAND
FILTER
HSK
COOL CUFF/ FLASH CUFFS
30,000-90,000 TM
PROPANE/DIESEL BURNER
NIC NAKS
4 2 DOOR 2.5
Going to make a huge difference in dry times???
Will they make thing more convenient make a easier work day???
Or are they just giving there hard earned money away???
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Milspec said,
"First, let me say this.  I joined this group, because it was an honest bunch.  The other boards are full of members that are bought off and can't give an honest opinion any more.  It is like walking onto a car lot and asking the Cadillac salesman about the Lincoln he has on the lot...you will not get an honest report.  Dishonest information will not help me in any way, so I chose to hang out here."
That's why I chose to be here too.

Milspec Said,
"Joe, believe me, you are not fighting for your life here...your castle is secure. Those that are seeking honesty will always seek you out regardless of what some fools might say about you in the ghetto. I have an ex that will say a lot of vial things about me in my home town, but there aren't many that will believe her...they know me better than that. Same goes for you."
I agree and could not have said it better.

Once again Milspec said,
"This thread continues to be an all-out attack on Joe for some reason...is that how it started?

This industry has been the same sad saga in the 25+ years that I have been involved with it, people introducing a product and a dozen others making a copy of it with some type of "improvement". Much of the time, that improvement is simply making it cheaper to meet the price sensitive shopper who is just starting out as there are far more of them and they keep coming every day.

We all realize that their are cheaper cleaners in our areas, but the smart cleaners realize that they are not competing in the same market. The guy on CL cleaning entire homes for $100 is not taking business away from me as my clients are different than his. It was that way for all of us at one time, I started out that way too.

The guys out there knocking off a design for half the cost is not a threat to the original as they will be valued by a different customer market. My tool box is full of Snap-on tools, yet Harbor Freight can sell a box full of xyz brand for a tenth of the cost. Is Snap-On concerned?? Nope.

There is a market for Tony just like Harbor Freight has their loyal following, but it doesn't need to be a source of conflict for the entire industry. I started cheap, because I was broke, but once things improved, so did my tools. We all have to start somewhere.

Tony, the one thing that does bother me is using the same names for clearly different tools. That is not an honest act and not a good way to do business in my view. If it is not the original design and components, then it is not the same tool and should not carry the same / similar name. Call it what it really is....an inexpensive version of the original that is similar in design.

I think Tony should be free to introduce his tools as a paid advertiser on this board like any other advertiser as long is it conforms to an honest participation. Present your tools with names unique to you and present them on their own merits. The members here will either support you or not, but it will be with honesty...that is for certain."
I've been at a loss for words during this whole ordeal and it seems like you have put into words what I somehow could not. Thank You.
I wholeheartedly agree that another manufacturer should not be using anothers model designations or names. It is dishonest, deceitful and shows a genuine lack of character.

Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Joe said , "You'll actually hear me, a native American, on the other end of the line,"
Apachee or Navajo??

By the way, I think were at a point in society that we don't need to bring in a person nationality, to criticize them!
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:47 pm

COM is banned

You mean the Bill that I reminded you to send because I never received it and you told me that you were behind on all the Bills yeah I received your emal Thursday,

Ill send you the payment along with the brushes that took you 2.5 weeks to send me because you originally sent me a bone scraper instead and after I informed you of that it took you another 1.5 weeks for me to received the brushes. In the meantime I had to have Interlink overnight me those brushes. Shouldn't take more that 3 days to receive something from you. Don't worry about the overnight shipping that I had to eat.

Now is time for you to answer my questions.

Why did you close the cafe?

Why did you not make a formal announcement to let the members know? I have never understood that.

When you called me on Wednesday to discuss the closing of the lounge. You said the Ryan had called you to let you know he was going to be starting a forum. How is that going. I've always thought the more forums the better only good can come with more places to find info.

But you did say that Ryan wasn't very smart. Not sure why you think that. I think he's a pretty sharp dude.

Why were you OK with Tony Dang when he came in as an advertiser in the early part of the year and now you're crying foul. Heck the second post on this thread is you telling Tony to have good luck at show and to sell lots of wands.

Besides you told me that you supply business is a hobby you made millions trading stocks.

Last edited by Mo on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:51 pm

You've been on line all day posting like a maniac now there's a delay. Its your turn to be interrogated Joe. I'll delete every dam post you make until you answer my questions.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Im Joe personified right now.

Joe Im going out to hang out with some friends with no access to my admin panel so go ahead and continue posting your rants Ill deal with you when I get back. If you think I'm pissed now wait till I've had a couple of beers.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:00 pm

"You're both a box of rocks compared to me"
LOL. Sure is full of himself!

I'll reserve any further questions. Someone told me, LATE one night, I should never trust anyone, including them. So I should find the truth of the matter and see who is being truthful and who is a liar.

I guess asking questions I find pertinent is now just running someone in the ground? Sorry it was taken that way, but I was questioning to see what the truth was. I think I found it, by the reactions and responses I received. No need to dig any further.

The lounge has grown bigger than HQ and the Café ever was. More growning here then there ever was before. Some can try to minimize it, but numbers don't lie. People with an agenda, are usually lying.

Like the rest of the REAL CLEANERS, I am not going to spout off, and follow the crowd. I care about the truth, and growing with others like me. I care about learning my craft and sharing with others.

The only one that is failing, as I see it, is one bitter old man. What will his legacy be? That he was the ONLY distributor in the industry that was SO self destructive, that he turned on about every one of his supporters?! And where will the formula for S/O's and it's lines be, after he passes? Eventually in the hands of those distributors he so hated? Only time will tell....

Everyone but himself, seems to be a liar, a cheat, a taker. Too bad he sees the world that way. There ARE many people like that, but not everyone is. And when fingers are pointed at parties that are NOT like that, well, that is just telling of what type of person would falsely point fingers like that.

I used tony's wand tonight, on some trashed CGD carpet. Sure did a nice job!

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:22 pm

If you guys used the "Quote" button it sure would make it easier to follow a thread, and also easier for you rather than doing the "HE SAID CRAP".

Until then who knows who the fcuk is saying WHAT!!!........I'm not going to take the time to figure it out, this thread is already a big waste of time.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Talk about weird. I just sold an RC99 to guy who'd bot an Amtex.
He'd gotten your filter with it and the damned thing had barbs on it. WTF Tom?
This guy wanted to upgrade from the POS vinyl cuffs that Ben sold him to genuine Cool cuffs, but not gonna happen with those old school barbs

I just read this Joe, yes barbs it was filters I was making for Ben of Amtex it is NOT the Devastator, but you see people get confused and also mislead because IT LOOKS LIKE the DEV.
Because of the confusion we do not do it any more, I was making a special filter for him and he was finishing them out but problems arise and nobody's fault really.
But LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING so stopped doing it people were thinking they were getting a DEV and they were not people are calling it a DEV but it is not.
It was a filter I was doing for Ben and the reason as you stated above is why we stopped.
If you notice his new video has your Y connector to help with flow, I do not want people to think they are getting Dev when they are NOT.
Is was not meant to trick people we should have done them in a different color that might of helped, we never thought about it and from my eyes there was a HUGE difference but to someone who doesn't know they could think otherwise.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:If you guys used the "Quote" button it sure would make it easier to follow a thread, and also easier for you rather than doing the "HE SAID CRAP".

Until then who knows who the fcuk is saying WHAT!!!........I'm not going to take the time to figure it out, this thread is already a big waste of time.

I passed on the whole thread, its busy season!
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:55 am

Comm was they guy that just signed up to post that you were playing the victim an used curse words.

So your still cutting of your customers that you ask to post and don't? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You can't coherce or intimidate people into posting cause like you said they just end up posting what they think you want hear. There was a point in time in the café were members did not post that they were using other distributors juices.

Like I mentioned before the lounge is heading up on 18k posts in one year, The café ended at 15k plus its 2 plus years of existence. I think its because members feel that can post more freely and not have to worry about upsetting you and getting banned. That's probably just the nature of the beast when a distributor owns a forum

With regards to how you closed the café. I find it interesting that we didn't hear from you because you have always told me that everything conflict etc needs to be discussed on the forum because if you don't then you feel like you hiding something.

I know you've told me that you were frustrated that it was the same 5 people doing the posting. In my situation now that I have committed to not closing the forum I really don't care if there are five or 50 posting as long as we are all getting something out of it.

You're lying. You did say Ryan was starting a new forum?

I would continue but as you can see the members are sick of this thread and the drama.

So you get the last word on this one before I lock it

PS. That video was sick
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 am

the video was sick, and inappropriate. However , I agree with Joe that compared to his intellect Mo and Ryan are a box of rocks.

Not an insult on Mo or Ryan , truth is Joe is a genius in a lot of ways, So most guys are a box of rocks compared.

But like most genius , he lacks in certain areas, ( as Joe admits, TACT) just the nature of things.

Albert Einstein couldn't figure out how to comb his hair,, no body is perfect , we have to learn to put up with each others weekness.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:48 am

A wise man once said that Everyone is a genius at something and an idiot at another.

I have always believed this after watching a Presidential Scholar drive his car into the lake because he put the transmission in drive instead of reverse. Laughing
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:09 pm

There is a difference between TACT and CLASS.

Using foul language and degrading everyone, isn't a sign of higher intellect.

How many people do you know, that are well above average intelligence, use foul language every other word when they communicate?? They don't, period. It's not to say he hasn't invented good things. He has.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Joe Bristor wrote:Here's the WP version.
I used to sell the Tony Dang version. This one ain't much better.
WP kinda copied the HF tool, only fair quality, but decent. $175

The best is PC's HS wand. You don't wanna know how much.  Shocked
2nd best is PMF's for $399. I sell a bunch of these.
But since you're just getting goin the WP might fit ya just fine, esp. with a portable.

The Royal Rumble - Page 7 Dsc00217

The Royal Rumble - Page 7 Dsc00218

The Royal Rumble - Page 7 Dsc00219

The Royal Rumble - Page 7 Dsc00220

PS Brevik sent me an old PC and I'm gonna do my best to copy it.
My Goal is to have a prototype by yearend, Same for my first Turbo Tool Original Look-a-like.
save your pennies boys.

Isn't this what you are mad at Tony about???
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:04 pm

PS Brevik sent me an old PC and I'm gonna do my best to copy it.
My Goal is to have a prototype by yearend, Same for my first Turbo Tool Original Look-a-like.
save your pennies boys.

SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Or what about this could this be taken the wrong way

http://wandersproducts.com/product-tag/devastator/
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:45 pm

SCCC wrote:PS Brevik sent me an old PC and I'm gonna do my best to copy it.
save your pennies boys.

Nope....this one says that it will be a "copy". It doesn't say that it "is" the PC wand.and he just happens to have a connection that can get you a deal.

I can build a Nova SS clone, but if I take it to auction and try to sell it as an actual original Nova SS, there is a problem.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:18 pm

SCCC wrote:Or what about this could this be taken the wrong way

http://wandersproducts.com/product-tag/devastator/

Any savvy advertiser will tell you to include any and all relevant search terms or "tags" to your products. That's how you drive customers to you. Note that the product has it's own distinct name and that doesn't change. It seems more like poor web design than anything else. Most of the time those tags are hidden so you never even know they exist. Now if he were selling a product called a Devastator instead of an RC-99 there would be a problem.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next