Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

+8
Matt; My carpet cleaner
brianbenaiah
ACpower1
SCCC
Davey Cracker
Royal Man
milspec6
Mo
12 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 9 Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by SCCC Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:29 pm

I just picked it up today. I will be installing it on my wand tonight, I have to put together a few wands and some filters and that will take up the rest of the day today.
So tonight I will put it on my wand a take my other along tomorrow so I can just switch back and forth between the two wands to get instant feed back from one handle to the other.
Thanks Dave for sending it....it is a big box what the heck is in it?
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 9 Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Royal Man Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:54 pm

The box is big because it includes a leader solution and vac hose. The same as with a furniture tool and for the same reasons. It adds more mobility and it makes the tool lighter. This is because it moves the quick connects and shut off valve to the floor. Use the included mytee wrap to cover the QCs and attach to the vac hose. Any questions for instalation or use pm or call me. ((402-423-7200)

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Fur fun compare the wand stroke or do the open handed forward vac stroke. Play with the angle. For most wanding it should be between 45-90°.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 pm

What happened to it coming on Saturday I wonder?  USPS mistrake?

And what does "open handed forward vac stroke" mean?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:52 pm

An open handed vac stroke is demonstrated in the videos on Tou Tube. You can vac with a totally open hand. ( Try that with any other valve and the wand drops to the floor) Part of trying out the wand-eeze is also watching the videos. They have tips for set up and use. (Google ergonomic carpet cleaning wand videos)

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:56 pm

That's what I figured, and understand.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:What happened to it coming on Saturday I wonder?  USPS mistrake?

And what does "open handed forward vac stroke" mean?

I had a package hit my local post office on Saturday, but they said it wasn't ready for pick-up until Monday. Today, they told me it wasn't there in the morning....finally got it before they closed.

I don't think the tracking is accurate and they still have hurdles to clear between receiving the package and making it ready to pick-up. Probably the same in your situation.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:29 pm

The oosy office doesn't move much on a Saturday. Most employees have the day off except a very few.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Okay,
Well I opened the box, my FIRST IMPRESSION was WOW very nice handle, looks to be made very well. I like the bolt n nut choice heavy duty enough to get a GOOD clamp on the tube so that is a PLUS.
Everything went together very easily....I don't know if I am a fan of the "leader hose" at this moment....I would prefer a 90* or elbow that would just allow END USER to mount Male QD to the Left or Right of the VAC HOSE depending on if they are R or L wander, this would allow full adjustment of handle and keep a normal hook up and keep female QD at wand.
Wands are long and bulky anyways and this leader adds a bit of weight to wand and even though it coils up around handle it just adds more weight and awkwardness to the wand, I coiled up around handle and then stuck about 3' down the wand tube to make sure it doesn't fall off the wand when I take it in the home tomorrow.
But this is just me some may feel fine with it but I like the QD at my finger tips for easy on and off when I am done with the wand.
Now this is still my FIRST IMPRESSION, as I have not cleaned with it yet.
Just as with the filter and because I was still with Joe I used COOL CUFFS with my filter.....I feel this handle was developed with a VT Joe wand, and this is why, buy adding the WAND EZEE to my wand I can tell already the angles HAVE changed, just by doing wand strokes in my house I feel that I am having to lift to keep the wand head angle the same as my stock wand, now well this make me more tired, I don't know yet, but I feel I am having more bend at my elbow and the wand does feel a bit more heavy, I'm not a wimp so I am sure with a little time I would be fine, but at first handling of it I feel I could easily shorten the tube height by at least 3-4".
Royal Man did you use a VT wand around this design? If so did you cut any amount off the tube down where it bolts to Joe's VT head?
If so this is something you will have to consider, My tube is Titanium and I don't know if Tim is capable of re welding my Ti tubes if I need to cut them down. But just in general even if tube is SS guys may still need to cut down tubes to get the angles back to stock.
The handle FEELS AWESOME it has plenty of strength to run with my swivel, my swivel is MUCH stiffer then the Mytee swivel, it acts much more like a rigid wand so it stays put when normal wand action is being used. So the WAND EZEE is just fine.
The comfort pad is VERY NICE and takes the load and does place it right where it needs to be on your hand. The trigger feels like it will have a very light trigger pull which is a BIG plus, and I know it will flow more than I will run through it so that is a big plus also.
I am looking forward to running it this week and seeing how it does when actually using it while cleaning.
Please don't take anything negative this is just my input,and I like it so far, just a couple concerns, and my first thought of getting it on my wand.
Thank You for giving me this chance to try it out. I will shoot some video tomorrow as I use it for the first time
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:01 am

SCCC wrote:Okay,
Well I opened the box, my FIRST IMPRESSION was WOW very nice handle, looks to be made very well. I like the bolt n nut choice heavy duty enough to get a GOOD clamp on the tube so that is a PLUS.
Everything went together very easily....I don't know if I am a fan of the  "leader hose" at this moment....I would prefer a 90* or elbow that would just allow END USER to mount Male QD to the Left or Right  of the VAC HOSE depending on if they are R or L wander, this would allow full adjustment of handle and keep a normal hook up and keep female QD at wand.
Wands are long and bulky anyways and this leader adds a bit of weight to wand and even though it coils up around handle it just adds more weight and awkwardness to the wand, I coiled up around handle and then stuck about 3' down the wand tube to make sure it doesn't fall off the wand when I take it in the home tomorrow.
But this is just me some may feel fine with it but I like the QD at my finger tips for easy on and off when I am done with the wand.
Now this is still my FIRST IMPRESSION, as I have not cleaned with it yet.
Just as with the filter and because I was still with Joe I used COOL CUFFS with my filter.....I feel this handle was developed with a VT Joe wand, and this is why, buy adding the WAND EZEE to my wand I can tell already the angles HAVE changed, just by doing wand strokes in my house I feel that I am having to lift to keep the wand head angle the same as my stock wand, now well this make me more tired, I don't know yet, but I feel I am having more bend at my elbow and the wand does feel a bit more heavy, I'm not a wimp so I am sure with a little time I would be fine, but at first handling of it I feel I could easily shorten the tube height by at least 3-4".
Royal Man did you use a VT wand around this design? If so did you cut any amount off the tube down where it bolts to Joe's VT head?
If so this is something you will have to consider, My tube is Titanium and I don't know if Tim is capable of re welding my Ti tubes if I need to cut them down. But just in general even if tube is SS guys may still need to cut down tubes to get the angles back to stock.

I couldn't agree more.

Great you were able to put that all into words before even cleaning with it. wink
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:51 am

Royal...I did a test drive with my product that did well...I offered it to the customer with a 30 day return option.....that helped me get them out there quicker. If someone is reading all this info and is on the fence they would get excited to see a test drive option....buy it...try it for 30 days...return it if you dont love it (no questions asked) chances are (if you believe in it) they will love it too.

This does a couple things...

One, they will buy!
Two, they will try it for more than one job!
Three, it gives a chance for them to get used to it.
Four, it gives them a safety net
Five, it takes all the waiting out for the "test model" to travel the country.
this is where you show confidence in the idea you came up with.
Change is your biggest monster here.

Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:48 am

This may answer a few questions.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:56 am

Here is the set up video. With this set up it makes your wand lighter and increases mobility. Because the hoses provided are lighter and more flexible than your current hoses. also it transfers the weight of the quick connects and shut of valve to the floor. Wrap them with the wrap provided and you will see the benefits. This is just the same as having a leader hose for your upholstery tool and for the same reasons. Don't forget to raise your assist handle way up because you will be standing up straighter now with no stooping.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:07 am

I just wanted to put one myth to rest. The wand-ese is designed to have very little or no effect on your wand height. The change of the hand position going from under the wand to a 90-45 degree angle compensates for this. (I'll post a video tomorrow to demonstrate this.) If you want to hold it up higher that's fine. Just use the assist handle that you (raised up to the bend.) and it's all good. if you do decide to one hand it for open rooms. you will see that your strokes are aprox. 30% longer. It's just a matter of getting used to something different. I can tell you that I could never go back to a conventual wand after all the mobility, the more natural stroke and no stooping.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:22 am

Let me know how it is going. It works best with the leader hose. Or i have a one ft solution hose available.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:54 am

Well I used it yesterday, on two jobs WOHO. One empty one furnished.
I made a little video about it after the 1st job.
Now I have only used it one day so, I will continue for a few more days to give me a bit more time with it, get a little more comfortable with it.
I recorded vid after first use because it is important, after the week I will do another and compare the two to see if I still feel the same or not.
But First thoughts need to be taken down.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:12 am

Royal,
The only thing that really stands out to me as a bummer, and it is no biggie, is the solution line leader.

I do not like that the trailing QD got hung up on furniture, in doorways, and such...that really bugged the !@#$ out of me.

Also I have shut off valve right behind Female QD like I am sure a lot do. I didn't care for having to place wand down, go back turn off qd, come back release pressure, go back dis connect, so I could hook up my HF and do some more Pre spraying.
The way the solution line comes off the back when you need to suck up a ball off hair or piece of debris the solution line really gets in the way.

Other than that I love the handle, It is awesome that it is a bolt on application and a very sturdy one at that. A very easy trigger pull, the comfort pad did do a great job.
Did it increase my wand stroke um maybe, it does give you more REACH but it becomes very uncomfortable if you bring it back to your side to far like a normal wand stroke, The EZEE places the wand out in front of you more so you do get a longer reach with less stoop or bend. But for the most part my wand stroke length stayed about the same, I went over a section with both wands to see.

Dave it is a great product, some will love it some will hate it, that is just the way it is.
So far it is great, and when used in the right situation it WON'T be beat. I will post more at the end of my week.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 am

Thanks for the comments Tom. Maybe you can try it without the lead solution hose and see how that feels.  Are you using the wrap to wrap the solution hose and QD with vac hose?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:06 am

Yes on the wrap. I am pretty busy this week trying to keep up with orders, and carpet cleaning also.
 Right in the middle of our Dam valve mod kit that is making it feel very much like WP soft touch!! Lots of stuff going on
Just came up with a idea to make our supply lines flow more and have Stainless Steel sleeve clamps so no rust in our supply lines anymore!!!!
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:37 am

Tom if you want I can overnight you a 12 inch leader solution I was it. To try out also for the one link for a comparison the use a wand is with one hand out here for you can go then put your hand underneath the lawn like it to mention along your pair of the difference you'll probably see at least one foot difference thanks

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:37 pm

scratch
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:19 pm

so much for talk to text. I was saying I have a 12 inch solution leader hose I can mail it to to him and for the true test of a wand stroke length. do a one arm stroke with the Wend-eeze. As,far as,you can and then hold your hand underneath the to like you would with the conventional wand and then do the same you should be I'll see you at least have one foot difference

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:40 pm

My wand stroke was definately longer

Last edited by Mo on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Devon07 wrote:scratch

I know it prob doesn't make sense, since you haven't seen it. But the way Dave has it set up, there's a 12 ft. solution hose that gets attached permanently to his handle, and then you connect your sol. hose with QD/shut-off valve to the end of it, which means, like Tom said, your QD connection and shut-off valve are no longer @ the wand, for weight savings to help make up for added weight of handle. I didn't care for this way either, and one of the reasons I got the fitting to be able to connect my hoe with QD/shut-off directly to Dave's handle.
Maybe that will help clear up the confusion?

Dave,
I wonder, what you do with that 12' hose connected to your wand when you go to put it in your van?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 pm

The 12' solution hose just wraps and ties to the valve (with the included gear tie) tie for storage and the vac hose goes,on tour,hosexreal. I can offer it either way with the 12' leader hose or just the 12 inch solution line to put the QCs on and let the user have options

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next