Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

What hobbies do you guys have?

+6
ACpower1
Ken Raddon
milspec6
dp1
Davey Cracker
Devon07
10 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What hobbies do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What hobbies do you guys have?

Post by ACE Services Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Devon07 
Just had to let you know that I finally got the shot I've been wanting to take on a deer. 53 yrs old and still got it one shot one drop 300-350 yd in the neck and out the head.
ACE Services
ACE Services
Truckmount Mechanic
Truckmount Mechanic

Back to top Go down

What hobbies do you guys have? - Page 2 Empty Re: What hobbies do you guys have?

Post by Devon07 Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:18 pm

milspec6 wrote:From strings to trumpet....interesting.

Now he is pushing for a sax! he asked if he made honor roll if I would get him one....darn kid!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:22 pm

ACE Services wrote:Devon07 
Just had to let you know that I finally got the shot I've been wanting to take on a deer. 53 yrs old and still got it one shot one drop 300-350 yd in the neck and out the head.

Nice Ace! any pics? I really need to take my boy out....Im trying hard to go this season. In honor of Rob! Wink
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:22 am

Gave up crossbow hunting for whitetails this year, got tired of killing stuff-( and having to clean and butcher them up- major pia). Took up my old passion from 25 years ago. Road bicycling, bought a $3000 carbon fiber road bike of craigslist for pennies on the dollar and have been riding the hills and valleys of my area, very very rural. That and eating to live rather than living to eat, in the best shape since I was 20 years old.
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE Services Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:08 am

Yeah I need to get back to working out myself. Retired 16 yrs ago from uncle Sam and hung up my running shoes. Used to run 3 to 5 miles a day  and talk martial arts twice a week 3 hour classes.
ACE Services
ACE Services
Truckmount Mechanic
Truckmount Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:32 am

Busy guys aren't we?

Devon, the saxophone is an awesome instrument, the kid will get the girls.

El, I am a biking junkie myself, but my road bike is a Surly Long Haul Trucker that I ride to the next town for groceries once a week....about 25 miles round trip.  I couldn't keep up with your carbon fiber, but it is relaxing.

What hobbies do you guys have? - Page 2 Img_2010

ACE, remind me not to piss you off....I can't run that fast any more.  And you can always restart that running.  It only takes 3 weeks to double your ability from where you are now.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Rider Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:12 pm

I ride recumbent bicycles for fun and fitness between 75 and 200 miles a week. Wish I could figure out how to post pictures. You guys might like to see them. One is a Lightning F-90 stream liner. It's the fastest production bicycle in the world. Notice I said "It's the fastest" not I'm the fastest LOL. Another is an Easy Racers Gold Rush. It's also going to be full custom stream liner modeled after the flying dragon from the movie Avatar. The third is a combination of three different recumbent brands I made into another stream liner. I've been riding them since 1994. My son and I did three self contained tours of Alaska and the Yukon on bikes. I used to ride motorcycles. My last one (which I still own) is a 2000 Indian Chief with a 113cu. in. S&S super sidewinder. It's a full custom show bike with a war bonnet air brush paint job. The war bonnet starts on the front fender and flows over the tank and the full length of the bike. Among other things it has a solo saddle covered in hair on hide black cow hide with long black horse hair tassels. It won best in show in 2010 and hasn't been out of the garage since. No place to ride. I made the mistake of doing a 7000 mile road trip with the wife a few years ago. Spoiled me for riding around here. I was into exotic cars for a few years. Lotus Esprit's were my choice. Think Pretty Woman and Basic Instinct.

Rainbow Rider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Well, we have to get you up to speed as those pictures would be really cool.

So, here we go:

1. On the tool bar above your message window, click on the icon 3 items to the left of the "Youtube" one. That will give you the ability to host an image.

2. In the new window, you will select "Choose File" if the photo is already saved on your computer.

3. Locate the picture and double click on it. It should show it listed now next to the "choose file"

4. Now click on the "Host it" button at the lower left.

5. You want the second one listed as it is re-sized for the board.

6. I don't use the upload button as it gives me trouble at times. I just left click the second selection so that it highlights the listing. Then right click to copy and paste it to the posting.

Hoping to see some cool pictures from you Rainbow....especially some good scenery as it will be below freezing tonight.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Rob...The girls are already a problem. Im still paying for the Trumpet!...he has two, we upgraded! I think I better start looking for a tenor Sax.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:49 pm

If wind/reed guys are like guitarists, you will never stop buying instruments. Heck, I've started to build solid body electrics now to avoid going broke chasing the over-priced stuff.

Get him an accordion, that should solve both problems.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:05 pm

You guys have some nice and expensive hobbies. MY hobby is work either cleaning or working at the house.

I have actually been going to gym for the last three weeks lost about 7 pounds and Im hoping to shake the pinched nerve thing. It's definitely improved a lot but not completely.

It's been a long time since I've been at a gym. I notice that there a lot more body building chicks with tattoos now a days. I feel like such wimp when I go there Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:13 pm

That's impressive Mo, glad to hear you are feeling better. Just stop looking at the tattoo chicks and focus on your workout or else your neck might be the least of your pains.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:19 pm

milspec6 wrote:That's impressive Mo, glad to hear you are feeling better.  Just stop looking at the tattoo chicks and focus on your workout or else your neck might be the least of your pains.

laughing
Mo, I'm glad you started working out, you got about 2 months to carve the 8 packs before Vegas trip, gotta look good for the poolside in Vegas TAZ
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Rider Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Milspec,

I must be an idiot as I don't know or can't find the message window your are talking about. How do I get there from this page?

Rainbow Rider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:21 pm

If you are using the "Quick Reply" window to answer a thread, that is the window.

Just print out the directions and follow the bread crumbs....you will get there.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Rider Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:11 pm

I get as far as double clicking the picture. After that everything I try fails. When I press "Host It" three choices come up. Thumb nail, image, and image url. I've tried hosting, left clicking, right clicking, and thumb sucking all to no avail.

Rainbow Rider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Thumb sucking Very Happy

You almost there Rainbow. You just have to highlight the the image link first.

You should be able to highlight by just clicking on the link if that doesn't work you can depress your left clicker and leave it depressed while you move your cursor over the link, that will highlight it as well then just copy and past
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Rider Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:05 pm

I can highlight the image link. When I click the up load button it reverts back to the Host It page and says no file selected. Almost there but not quite.

Rainbow Rider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Rider Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:25 pm

I tried left clicking on the highlighted image url in an attempt to cut and paste but they weren't available. I have to be doing something wrong. Maybe I need to hold my mouth just right.

Rainbow Rider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:34 pm

extrapost

Last edited by ACpower1 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:35 pm

just right click on any image and click copy image url

replace my quotation marks with [ ]

"img"copypasteimageurlhere"/img"
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE Services Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:16 pm

That's why I don't post pictures too complicated! !! For me anyway.
ACE Services
ACE Services
Truckmount Mechanic
Truckmount Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:56 pm

RR, after you click "host it" you need to wait a few seconds, or it could be up to a minute depending on your connection and how big the file is, and then when the 3 options popped up ( thumbnail, image and image url ) you need to copy the link from line "image" and then paste it under your text ( if you are putting text before the image ) if not you can just paste into the reply area and click send, it should be posted as a picture / image.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:07 pm

ACpower1 wrote:just right click on any image and click copy image url

replace my quotation marks with [ ]  

"img"copypasteimageurlhere"/img"

I believe hes posting pics from his hard drive
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next