Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

spawned from another thread

+3
Cjcann
Mo
Devon07
7 posters

Go down

spawned from another thread Empty spawned from another thread

Post by Devon07 Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:29 am

I found my self with more questions after reading through the threads with Proycon and Odo-Ban. I even read where peroxcide seems to be more of a game player than what I gave it credit for years ago....As I think I explained, Ive been out of the game for a while and coming back I see where some things have changed a bit.

What I would like you to do for me if you would....is explain your process/method from getting to a particular site to clean and what you do from chemical and WHY to to the actual work.....I see a lot of the backgammon pics as well and have always been taught to not do that (100 years ago)....not saying it's wrong....I just need updates! Im learning from all you guys!

When I clean I have always pre-sprayed traffic areas and spot treat problems....then....I two stroke with pressure and solution in line (emulsion) and after a two stroke I two stroke again with vac only AND in line (no backgammon) Sometimes I can move fairly quick with mild to moderately dirty carpet and much slower with heavier soilings. I usually run an air mover to assist while im there. Carpet dries in about two hours to touch usually. I groom carpet afterwards and sometimes would lightly mist a deodorizer in each area. I never used an RX-20 or any rotary extraction on my jobs...I did use from time to time rotary scrub for really bad jobs.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

spawned from another thread Empty Re: spawned from another thread

Post by Mo Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:35 am

Some things never change Devon TACT still applies.

A lot of guys are using H202 to boost their cleaning solution. They're buying the HP from their local pool supplier or sallys beauty supply store for pennies on the dollar.

I'm basically a rookie when it comes to HWE so I let the guys with more experience answer your other questions.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Basically you can buy 27% hydrogen peroxide from leslie pools (National Chain?) for about $19.00. Be careful! can temporarily burn your skin or blind you if you get in your eyes. DO NOT mix it with very hot water will expand ( can you say Vesuvius? ) Your local supplier will sell it powdered or liquid to remove urine and other organic stains from carpet. Oxi Clean is Powdered HP and soda ash  ( sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate) The soda ash ( sometimes called washing soda) is there to raise ph and therefore increase the efficiency of the HP. Get your self a 2 part sprayer that mixes the hp and the high ph solution of your choice ( ammonia or MEA or your fav, hp prespray) at the time of spraying. Bristor sells one, I prefer the red spray bottle with the 2 bottles attached. Use on any SYNTHETIC fiber- no silk, cotton, wool, rayon etc. Add it to your prespay at about 1-2 cups per 2-3 gallons for synthetic carpets with many urine stains. AGAIN be careful- where rubber gloves, eye protection is advised. Watch urine stains disappear before your eyes!
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm

This is interesting! Thanks eldiabloz
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:42 pm

I responded to this thread with a long response yesterday and I guess it wasn't posted, oh well, I'll try again tomorrow Razz
Mo, the auto save feature doesn't seems to be working again Razz
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:58 am

We used liquid peroxide for about 2 years but now again youll hear me praising the matrix miracle lol... but it replaced h2o2 for us.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:01 am

The liquid peroxide does work well but its a pain to deal with,    caps need to be vented on any bottles its kept in because it off gasses,     so the shelf life is fairly short.      Once the oxygen releases its just a bottle of water basically.  

I didnt like buying bottles and then by the end of the gallon its working a little less and less 

I also could see someone getting lazy and not always wearing eye protection, just trying to be super careful,   but no kidding one single tiny drop in your eye and thats it...   your blind for life with some 27%
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 am

To answer what you asked devon

We pull up to the job, do the walk through with customer and prep areas while we talk about stains/furniture they want moved etc

Next we connect fresh water hose, run solution line into the house, mix/fill pre spray (lately just procyon extreme+ miracle)

pre spray all areas, unless its a very large house then we will only spray upstairs and wait on the downstairs

we pre spray everywhere always, not just traffic lanes because we only use a light rinse diluted in the machine

then crb everywhere which always digs up tons of hair, shed, grime and loosens all the soil/grease

pull off crb brushes and leave it in the first room well clean

then run vac line into house and use it to clean the crb and get any clumps its catch trays missed

full rpm on machine and fire the heater up

steam our way out of the house and collect the check
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:36 am

ACpower- How much matrix miracle for each gallon of prespray? Is it as effective and cost efficient as the liquid HP? You make really good points. I am going to try your method out. I do like the liquid for pre treating bad urine stains. This is from Jon Don right? I am always hesitant to spray to much of a home in advance, if I break down or machine decides to quit then I am in a spot.
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:23 am

Auto save on replies is driving me nuts too. I thought it was me doing something wrong. Rolling Eyes
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:26 am

dp1 wrote:I responded to this thread with a long response yesterday and I guess it wasn't posted, oh well, I'll try again tomorrow Razz
Mo, the auto save feature doesn't seems to be working again Razz

Sorry DP/ That happened to me to it said it timed out
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:32 am

eldiabloz wrote:ACpower- How much matrix miracle for each gallon of prespray? Is it as effective and cost efficient as the liquid HP? You make really good points. I am going to try your method out. I do like the liquid for pre treating bad urine stains. This is from Jon Don right? I am always hesitant to spray to much of a home in advance, if I break down or machine decides to quit then I am in a spot.

anywhere from 2-7 scoups I have used. 7 would be for extreme pet stains, 2 would be a few organic/unknown stains or if you just want to deodorize a bit.

ya jon don carries it , its more cost effective then 27% peroxide the 1 gallon jug of powder is $34 and lasts a while, plus it replaces your deodorizer.

Weve been taking on pet damage jobs with this that we would have walked away from before using liquid peroxide. I dont know if thats a good thing or not lol, but we charge approx half the cost of replacement and take them on with so much confidence now. Weve done some horrible ones and as soon as the miracle works in for 20min or so the smell is gone.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:38 am

sorry El D,    2-7 scoups in a 7qt hydroforce with no tip,  so its spraying at 4:1

Its hard to hurt anything with this stuff though, the only bad effect from too much is the hydroforce will turn into a volcano lol
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Interesting
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:16 pm

How does the Matrix compare to using OSR to boost your spray?

Have you tried it with S/O to see if it is compatible?

I like using the liquid peroxide, but I do have to stock up on it as the nearest retailer is an hour away, so I started boosting with OSR with very good results.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pablo Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:56 pm

If is a real nasty with organic spots I use Oxy-Plus from Prochem as a booster, powder=long shelf life, before i was using liquid HP 29% but it gets flat to soon, waste of money and time. Liquid peroxide at 100% potential works really good but no expose to the light, no vent caps, no heat, no high PH, no more than a one or two hours life when mix, I don't really have the patience.

Pablo

http://www.bairescarpet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:55 am

milspec6 wrote:How does the Matrix compare to using OSR to boost your spray?

Have you tried it with S/O to see if it is compatible?

I like using the liquid peroxide, but I do have to stock up on it as the nearest retailer is an hour away, so I started boosting with OSR with very good results.

OSR and miracle are very similar, matrix products are made for jon don. The guy at jon don told me its almost the same formula. Maybe it was how I was using osr in the past but the miracle seems to work better and faster.

Yes it works fine with s/o, no issues
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:57 am

If I ever used peroxide again it definitely wouldnt be liquid

Im not sure what the % would be equal to with miracle, but its also an enzyme. enzyme, h2o2, and true odor killer

ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:06 am

ACpower1 wrote:sorry El D,    2-7 scoups in a 7qt hydroforce with no tip,  so its spraying at 4:1

Its hard to hurt anything with this stuff though,   the only bad effect from too much is the hydroforce will turn into a volcano lol    

Ordering some, thanks!

PS. Free shipping from Magicwand Supply this week, ordered some pads and stuff, love free shipping and no tax.
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Charles, if you order $ 350 worth of stuff from Jon Don, they also offer free shipping, not sure about tax, if they don't have shops in your state or any employee from your state, no tax as well.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down