Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Have you Ever Been Hit on or Hooked up with a Customer??

+4
Mo
Devon07
milspec6
Davey Cracker
8 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Go down

Have you Ever Been Hit on or Hooked up with a Customer?? Empty Have you Ever Been Hit on or Hooked up with a Customer??

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:49 pm

I've been out with a few, in my younger days, when I really didn't need it. LOL

But I wouldn't mind at all if it happened. dancing Being old n single now. I love you

Lets hear your story's...........like how her bath towel fell off when she answered the door! laughing

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going around hitting on customers.............No way would I even take that chance, of crossing the line and it going wrong......just thought it may make a fun topic.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Have you Ever Been Hit on or Hooked up with a Customer?? Empty Re: Have you Ever Been Hit on or Hooked up with a Customer??

Post by milspec6 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:50 am

Hit on a lot actually, but hooking up...no.

I do recall trying to sell a stain-guarding package on a soda recliner when the owner asked me if it repelled semen and if she could have a demonstration?

She was also in her 60's, so it wasn't all that great of a story actually. Mad
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Have you Ever Been Hit on or Hooked up with a Customer?? Empty Re: Have you Ever Been Hit on or Hooked up with a Customer??

Post by Devon07 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:49 am

Milspec....you really should do stand up!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:55 am

Had one say she didnt have the money to pay and wanted to trade....I said the bill wasnt enough. lol Another was some college girls (around my age at the time) They kept losing clothes as time went on.....when I got there they were dressed fully and played a game where they obviously dared each other to see who would expose the most.....it was a tie. I went on to have some dates with the both of em...not together, which was my plan but not thiers.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:23 am

Devon07 wrote:Milspec....you really should do stand up!
He did Devon
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:27 am

Devon07 wrote:Had one say she didnt have the money to pay and wanted to trade....I said the bill wasnt enough. lol  Another was some college girls (around my age at the time) They kept losing clothes as time went on.....when I got there they were dressed fully and played a game where they obviously dared each other to see who would expose the most.....it was a tie. I went on to have some dates with the both of em...not together, which was my plan but not thiers.
I think we have winner.

I had one lady on here bed wearing a high skirt while I was cleaning her bedroom. I made me feel uncomfortable but at least I was dual wanding Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:28 am

Davey Cracker wrote:I've been out with a few, in my younger days, when I really didn't need it. LOL

But I wouldn't mind at all if it happened. dancing Being old n single now. I love you

Lets hear your story's...........like how her bath towel fell off when she answered the door! laughing

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going around hitting on customers.............No way would I even take that chance, of crossing the line and it going wrong......just thought it may make a fun topic.

Bad timing hey Dave
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 am

I took a couple on dates but I have never had anything untoward happen in their house.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 pm

I googled Kens company name and I found a video he did back on his younger days

Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:42 pm

OMG that was funny.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Lolol, that's hilarious laughing
I've had a customer dropped her towel halfway in her bathroom and she did it while I was looking that way, I was shocked and didn't expect that at all, stared for a few seconds and apologized and she said oh that's okay, it happens sometimes and gave a seductive smiles, wrap herself back with the towel and went to her bedroom, the rest of the story is off limit Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Another one is an older lady ( in her mid 40's while I was about 31 - 32 yo ), she has a huge nude picture of her self laying on her bed and she posed in the exact same pose as in the picture, in her night gown watching me clean, my brother in law came in and immediately asked me, are you okay ? I said yeah I'm fine, ha..ha..ha.....
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:22 pm

I think Stanley Steamer charges extra for it Smile
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:53 pm

dp1 wrote:
Another one is an older lady ( in her mid 40's while I was about 31 - 32 yo ), she has a huge nude picture of her self laying on her bed and she posed in the exact same pose as in the picture, in her night gown watching me clean, my brother in law came in and immediately asked me, are you okay ? I said yeah I'm fine, ha..ha..ha.....

Looked like you saw a ghost?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goomer Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 pm

I think a moral difference exists mainly in questionable conduct when the arrangement of the relationship warrants a particular level of professional trust that must be established and maintained like a physician, teacher, counselor, so being that any deviation of this can be considered inappropriate.

Should this same level of trust be expected within such a basic interaction between a customer and some guy hired to simply clean their carpets?

I say it is not the same, so any of you horny fookers who choose to indulge in the SINS OF THE FLESH, you have my blessing.......... Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

I
Goomer
Goomer
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.pelhambaycarpetcleaning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Mo wrote:I googled Kens company name and I found a video he did back on his younger days

That was HAWT!!! laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Goomer wrote:I think a moral difference exists mainly in questionable conduct when the arrangement of the relationship warrants a particular level of professional trust that must be established and maintained like a physician, teacher, counselor, so being that any deviation of this can be considered inappropriate.

Should this same level of trust be expected within such a basic interaction between a customer and some guy hired to simply clean their carpets?

I say it is not the same, so any of you horny fookers who choose to indulge in the SINS OF THE FLESH, you have my blessing.......... Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

We got the go ahead form the Goomer. Yes!!
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goomer Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:00 pm

I understand video can be challenging, but any still pics or quality audio is always welcome.

Remember, the frequency that opportunities like this present themselves is directly proportionate to how fat and old you are, (Exception-Ron Jeremy)and we all know it's all downhill from here for us fat bastards, so if such an opportunity should arise, better get while the gettin's good.
Goomer
Goomer
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.pelhambaycarpetcleaning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:37 am

My time has come and gone my consolation is that I have a hot wife Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:50 pm

Mo wrote:My time has come and gone my consolation is that I have a hot wife Very Happy

Sure, but I still have my Aloe Vera plant....so we are almost even?

I'm reminded of a Rodney Dangerous joke here:

"I met a girl the other day, she told me to come over, there isn't anyone home"

"I came over, she was right, there was nobody home."
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Very Happy He got no respect I'll tell ya.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:10 pm

sorry but I think this topic has no value.
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Matt; My carpet cleaner wrote:sorry but I think this topic has no value.

As a lot of things.........and I've found some threads to be of no value to myself also, so I ignore them, no biggie.

No one says a member here has to read, or respond to a thread..........But some of us like the lighter side, and to have a lil fun sometimes. dancing

Move along, nothing to see here. laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down