Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph?

+4
Mo
dp1
ODIN
Raffy
8 posters

Go down

How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? Empty How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph?

Post by Raffy Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:48 pm

While I like my multisprayer…I sure would like to see some improvements to it or a new sprayer that allows me the cleaner to set the psi at either 60-100 for carpets and back down to 40 psi for upholstery.

I don't think there is one on the market that is battery operated and can be dailed to my needs on the fly.

Raffy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? Empty Re: How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph?

Post by dp1 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:59 pm

I use pump sprayer for upholstery and hydro force for carpet, while I understand you may want to eliminate having 2 kinds of sprayers in the truck ? Keep in mind you still need to have an extra container due to the different solutions for carpet and upholstery, just my 2 cents :-)
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? Empty Re: How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph?

Post by Mo Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:26 am

Hey Raffy did your multissprayer come with the QD to take off the wand so that you can put a jet on for upholstery. I think the MS maxes out at 60 PSI
These are cool
 How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? QT1weba
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:56 pm

I have never had any luck with the small handheld pump sprayers (haven't tired the jondon ones yet) and have thrown many away after the first usage attempt. Either they don't pump up or the nozzle doesn't close all the way.

For me, the spraymaster trigger sprayers work for upholstery. I normally mix up half a dozen and go at it from there. The ultra fine mist works well and you never waste any solution when finished. They last me a few months and then get tossed once they start to leak.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:52 pm

milspec6 wrote:I have never had any luck with the small handheld pump sprayers (haven't tired the jondon ones yet) and have thrown many away after the first usage attempt.  Either they don't pump up or the nozzle doesn't close all the way.

For me, the spraymaster trigger sprayers work for upholstery.  I normally mix up half a dozen and go at it from there.  The ultra fine mist works well and you never waste any solution when finished.  They last me a few months and then get tossed once they start to leak.
I pre sprayed with a trigger sprayer for the first time today and liked it. I will probably continue it do so from here on.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Raffy Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:01 am

dp1 wrote:I use pump sprayer for upholstery and hydro force for carpet, while I understand you may want to eliminate having 2 kinds of sprayers in the truck ? Keep in mind you still need to have an extra container due to the different solutions for carpet and upholstery, just my 2 cents :-)
amazingly....i use one detergent for all and spike it with citrasolve for pet oil when needed.

Raffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raffy Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 am

Mo wrote:Hey Raffy did your multissprayer come with the QD to take off the wand so that you can put a jet on for upholstery. I think the MS maxes out at 60 PSI
These are cool
 How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? QT1weba
yes but I found its messy to use. Currently I use a 1 gallon hydro-force with uph tip. Works good but rather have one sprayer for all cleaning and that can be dialed on the heavy side for the nastys

Raffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raffy Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:06 am

btw Mo.......perhaps I'm using the wrong tip size for uph with the MS...which tip size should be used?

Raffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:06 am

Raffy wrote:btw Mo.......perhaps I'm using the wrong tip size for uph with the MS...which tip size should be used?
Sorry Raffy I missed this one. I purchased my MS through Hardball when they offered it in a package that included the sprayer, a case of protector and upholster tip. The wand came with a 8004 V jet for and the upholstery tip is a 50015 T Jet. I put a ball vale on mine so that I can control the over spray a little bit more.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:34 am

ODIN wrote:How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? <a href=How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? Squirtbox001" />

How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? Squirtbox002

just install a micro valve to adjust flow
Is that a battery box, or tool box? Did you make it?
What's being used for the solution tank?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaswril Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:50 pm

I'm working on a sprayer for all of us, Long run time.light, max 100 psi down to 50 psi . I put one together been using it for a month working great . Will up date soon !

Seaswril

http://ShullsCapetcleaning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 pm

ODIN wrote:How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? <a href=How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? Squirtbox001" />

How about a sprayer that can be set for carpets and uph? Squirtbox002

just install a micro valve to adjust flow
Again.......Anyone know anything about this plastic box lol sprayer?........maybe the OP guy? or is it just a picture teaser. lol!
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Seaswril wrote:I'm working on a sprayer for all of us, Long run time.light, max 100 psi down to 50 psi . I put one together been using it for a month working great . Will up date soon !
Thanks Seawrill looking forward to see what you come up with
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down