Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Matrix Bottom Line Pet odor elim.

5 posters

Go down

Matrix Bottom Line Pet odor elim. Empty Matrix Bottom Line Pet odor elim.

Post by Devon07 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:09 pm

I'll save the details but I have never been in a place so bad as one recently...an elderly man and two dogs and unknown amount of cats had their way with the carpet....I told her to replace it....she pleaded that it was going to auction and she didnt want to spend that kind of money....I understood...she said she would pay me to do my best. I called Jon Don and was given the Matrix Bottom Line pet odor eliminator as a top seller.....I got some odorcide and the Matrix......the was the test of all test.

I unloaded all I could into this place as it was bad to be in for more than a couple minutes......after using the HF to apply I left....I came back in a couple hours to hit it again....It seemed to smell better....I unloaded all I could again. I went back the next day and cleaned...it was still stinky but 80% better....after a serious cleaning I sprayed it again turned on the AC and left......when I went back I kid you not! I couldnt detect any urine odor!! the lady was shocked as I was. This stuff is good! I tested it again today on an priental rug soaked with urine and vomit......after cleaning my best....I sprayed and went back to do it again...it didnt need it. Im impressed!

Who uses this? someones been keeping a secret!

Thought I would let you guys know in case you dont. This is my favorite product on the truck now. It had a very mild scent of fresh but I bumped it up with odorcide after the smell was gone.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Matrix Bottom Line Pet odor elim. Empty Re: Matrix Bottom Line Pet odor elim.

Post by ACpower1 Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Ive used it but have had better results with the Matrix Miracle.

ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Good job D. Im sure two applications and the amount of dwell time played a big factor too
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:40 pm

I don't use them, I used to use odorcide for pet odors, I always use OSR ( Pro's choice ) for stains and mild odor issues, now I use OSR and joedorcide, this combo failed me once and that was in a home where the baseboards were all swell really bad due to male cat that kept spraying along the walls, not only that, the wooden cabinets adjacent to the baseboard ( near the kitchen ) were all affected and starting to get discolored, I told him better replace, he said the cat will destroy the new carpets, I can't change it until the cat die, I said okay, charge accordingly and got started, bad move, had to wash everything after we're done, hoses, waste tank, almost not worth it.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:12 pm

basically if OSR/miracle wont completely destroy the odor Im not touching it

and Ive done some extremely ridiculous ones with matrix miracle/osr,    like smell it on the porch before the door is open bad.    

but Ive tried it in a lot of different dilutions and when the odor is bad you can go very very concentrated,   like 7-9 full scoups in the hydroforce mixed very hot.  

if you mix too hot it will volcano and expand too much,    if you mix cold or luke warm the product takes hours to be effective

ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:58 am

Its going to be hard for me to change this product.....I used it full strength in the HF.....Im curious about the products you guys mention though. There is alot of work to be had with pets and if you have the ability to go all the way to fix it, chaching! DP....I even sprayed baseboards in my scenario.....the house auctioned and sold very cheap....had I known I would have bid! I purchased two houses through cleaning them over the years.....both made me some money.

I like products that work and are not overwhelming.....I dont want the customer to question if it was just covered up or masked.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:36 pm

Devon07 wrote:

I like products that work and are not overwhelming.....I dont want the customer to question if it was just covered up or masked.

exactly,   thats why I switched from other deodorizers (not bottom line) to OSR/matrix miracle..    almost odorless and it will destroy bad odor molecules on contact never to return.  

a lot of products "claim"  to be odor removing/destroying when actually they are just a heavy masking agent.

I have had good results with bottom line,    but its mostly for odor and not the best for stains.      OSR does both plus brightens carpet with the peroxide

peroxide also disinfects a bit
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Thanks AC...Im going to order some based on your opinion...I have been getting lots of calls as the guy who can fix it. I did one bad rug then two then everyone is calling because of this.....recently I was floored with the power of Matrix Bottom line POE and I was pleased big time....but because I value your opinion I will try it...couldnt hurt have two big guns on the truck. Speaking of which, it is needing a cleaning! I had to schedule time to clean my van out....its a mess!

I recently purchased a knee kicker and have been hiding the fact....if my wife sees it...Im in big trouble, I told her I wasnt going to be doing that. lol she knows im with bad knees and doesnt want me pushing that hard. Heck Ive used it all week about every day! pet pee is good to me! Wink
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:29 pm

my truck was lookin bad too, just spent some time the other morning and did an overhaul cleaning on it.

always feels good to go to work right after doing it
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:42 pm

OSR is a staple for me. I use it on all odor issues and even as a booster on the bad ones....good product.

I know of a few cleaners that specialize in those jobs Devon and they will actually mix a huge trash can full of OSR and hose down the entire floor with a garden hose and pump.

It isn't for me, but they seem to have great success with it.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Thats crazy Milspec....if you can do that you can do anything! people heard about a couple recent jobs I did and now they are all calling. lol

Yes, AC. I love heading out when the van is clean and a fresh coffee in my hand. I took my sister to a job where the lady needed some house cleaning done for a rental and when she got in my detailed van she was amazed!....until the next day after some good humidity and urine jobs....lol the tanks can get rank!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:55 pm

milspec6 wrote:OSR is a staple for me.  I use it on all odor issues and even as a booster on the bad ones....good product.

I know of a few cleaners that specialize in those jobs Devon and they will actually mix a huge trash can full of OSR and hose down the entire floor with a garden hose and pump.

It isn't for me, but they seem to have great success with it.

lol that sounds really funny. you have to be pretty careful doing that flood technique with pouring buckets and water clawing, especially if its upstairs in a house lol
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:02 am

Very true AC, can you imagine dumping a 50 gallon trash can of mixed OSR in a second floor bedroom?

It would make the odor a far less of a concern to the owners, I guess.

I think Pro's Choice actually sold a trash can sprayer at one point when they heard about these cleaners doing that. I doubt they still sell them though.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:41 am

Just tell them no extra charge for the ceiling deodorize!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:07 pm

I cant imagine needing 50gallons of OSR, pretty sure if I needed that much the cost of cleaning would be the same as replacement.

ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down